SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:41 am

Well he did this with Gigi. He might just not want fans to know what he’s doing or who he’s hanging out with in LA to avoid chatter and headlines.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:47 am

Seatee wrote:Does anyone find it strange that Tyler has been pretty quiet on SM ever since he got to LA? He didn't even post anything from the Revolve event. He did post a couple of stories and tweets yesterday I think, but I guess I'm so used to him cataloging every detail of his day.  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 51 1f606 Maybe the project he's working on is top secret?
He is pretty quiet when he does a project. Like he didn't post anything last week in New York when he was with that person that works for Baccarat or when he was seen in stories at a semi big magazine's photographer (I won't saw which on since he didn't acknowledge it but followed the photographer). A few weeks ago someone saw him filming something at a New York bagel shop but he didn't acknowledge that. He also didn't really acknowledge the post from Iliza either. I know at that football game last night he hung out with one of the influencers he met in Paris and this one he wouldn't have to worry about being romantically link with but still made no mention of her. I know that because they had the same exact story at the football game. He seems to stay really quiet about his projects whatever they are. Like he followed an interior designer and make up artist today but I am not sure why, jmo. 

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:16 am

Really looking forward to see all these projects come to fruition. Right now Tyler's name is still either attached to Hannah or Gigi, so it would be nice to see the projects that come from his own talents and hard work!

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:12 pm

Found this on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AleanaHang/status/1196660261412696064

Obviously, not sure how credible this person is but I had similar thoughts as @Summerfun1980 regarding his relative silence on SM lately. It could be due to all his projects but he also may be hanging out with someone. He is in LA for 5 weeks after all...

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:17 pm

@Seatee yep. He’s a single man with a lot of female attention. He’s going to hang out and hook up with women. But he created this brand for himself that he’s trying to protect. Actually, not fair to say he created it. His edit did, but he leaned into it. I once read comments saying Tyler is “inexperienced with women” on social media based on him saying he only had one girlfriend but that is not the case...

I expect him to be quiet about his private life so as not to hurt his brand. It is the smart thing to do. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:28 pm

@Summerfun1980 Haha yeah no way he is inexperienced with women. Even he has admitted he was a menace in college (this was on the Ryan Seacrest show when he was asked about girls). I think reddit also posted tea that he had hooked up with Rachel Bush, an Instagram model. If you look her up, beware - her pictures are borderline NSFW.  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 51 1f606

I just hope he knows how to keep it under control before things get leaked and he become Blake 2.0.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:32 pm

I know of Rachel Bush. She was notorious in Miami. She also put LeBron on blast for sliding into her dms while engaged when he was with the heat.

Tyler just has to choose discreet women. He did it over the summer in NY. There were mumblings of him hanging out with models but nothing too loud. Tyler is only loud when he wants to be which is why I side eyed those Hannah comments. He wanted to create headlines then JMO when he doesnt, he can and does hide.

But people have him on too high of a pedestal. Trying to live up to it would be exhausting. He needs to live his life at the end of the day. As long as he isn’t committed to anyone, he can do what he wants. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by forrealspeople Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:00 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Not sure if this was mentioned but around the same time Tyler added WME (weird that he put WME and not Endeavor) to his IG profile he also started following Luke Dillion. He's a talent manager. He's Chrissy Teigen's manager. His profile is private so I can't tell if he is following Tyler back. I know Tyler follows people as he meets them or have some sort of social media contact with them. I thought that was very interesting. Curious to know who is agent is at Endeavor.

forrealspeople

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:26 pm

@forrealspeople Thanks for the info. I also noticed that Tyler is shilling a lot less on Instagram lately. There was a point where he was shilling something every other IG post, and it was honestly getting annoying. I wonder if it's because he's gearing up for something bigger....fingers crossed!

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:33 pm

@forrealspeople :Welcome enjoy your stay!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:53 pm

@forrealspeople  Thanks for that. If you look under Tyler's followers like and type Luke's name it does say he is following Tyler. Also the timing of the follow would match when Tyler was in LA for the PCAs.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 51 20191113

instagram.com/tylerjcameron3

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:02 pm

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/23/tyler-cameron-hooks-up-mystery-blonde-kylie-friend-anastasia-karanikolaou/

Harder to hide in LA than NY laugh out loud

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121