SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:12 pm

Emeralds wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Emeralds wrote: Hannah's woe is me schtick certainly is effective.

LOL, I'm confused by how Tyler's Tweet is related to Hannah's "woe is me schtick," whatever that is. Perhaps Tyler likes her and cares about her and wants her to do well! That can be true, even if they don't get back together. IMO

It was not a comment on Tyler, but rather the handwringing about how pooooor Hannah, who has been through so much (*cough* mostly do to her remarkably poor decisionmaking), will possibly be effected by a tweet. IMO, Hannah shares her ‘struggles’ for personal gain as it’s been an effective tool for building and maintaining her fanbase.

Totally agree with this post after her IG post a couple weeks ago she was trying to gain sympathy and votes by posting that . It was in poor taste imo .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:31 pm

whit90 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Dutchy23 only Tyler has said they were friends. Hannah said they don’t talk. I do not think they are friends. Tyler said he and Gigi were friends too and then she unfollowed. I think he uses the term loosely. JMO

I’m not saying poor Hannah. But she’s not doing anything but living her life and talking about herself. It is not the same as someone talking about someone else for gain. It’s not just this tweet. It started with the public happy b day during the zima interview and mentioning he texted her, which led to many headlines and Hannah getting asked about it several times, and the boners interview with Juliet. He’s generating press using someone else. JMO

I have to disagree with your statement that you do not think they are even friends. I think they have great respect for each other and will always have each other’s back. Does that mean they want to get back together imo No. I think we are taking things and making them bigger than they are. It was a simple tweet wishing her the best. I think Tyler is just that kind of guy that is comfortable enough to show his respect for women and Hannah.  I do not think he is using her for clout he is just a great guy that cares for his friends and family. Maybe a little tipsy when he posted it but wishing someone good luck is not that big of a thing. JMO

I disagree. I am not sure how they can be friends when Hannah says they don’t talk. They are not friends if their “relationship” consists of Tyler’s selective support on social media. JMO

And about clout chasing, look how many retweets and comments that tweet got compared to his other tweets.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:48 pm

^^^
I have friends that I do not talk to because of our busy schedules. Just because Tyler showed support for her in that tweet does not mean he is chasing clout or whatever that means. She has shown the same support several times towards him. He is doing great and does not need her so he can have more clicks. He seems to be in a very happy place and loving his life. It is the fans that will not let this shipping go away. Damn if he does and damn if he doesn’t. It was just a simple tweet wishing her good luck for tonight. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:59 pm

@whit90 Hannah doesn’t show support for Tyler or speak his name at all unless asked. I will believe they are friends when Hannah says it because he said the same about him and Gigi and that wasn’t true. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:06 pm

Hannah is trying to focus on winning DWTS, building a career and not have to field any more questions about her exes. I can imagine how annoying it is for the media to constantly bring this up in every interview, and Tyler's tweets of support aren't helping because we all know everyone blows things out of proportion when it comes to these two. I hope someone tells him to stop.

With that said, I don't think Tyler is being calculating and self-serving by sending these messages on SM. I just don't see him as being that type, given what we know about him, and there's no solid proof to say otherwise. Doesn't he often post words of support to his old teammates/friends anyway? It's just that no one pays attention until it's about Hannah. I think what likely happened is that 1) because he was with his mom (and she's a huge fan of Hannah), Hannah was probably brought up in the conversation while he was watching the game and 2) he was drunk laugh out loud.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:15 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@whit90 Hannah doesn’t show support for Tyler or speak his name at all unless asked. I will believe they are friends when Hannah says it because he said the same about him and Gigi and that wasn’t true. JMO

I am not going to go through all of his post but she liked one on October 29th . So to me that is her showing him support just like he did. JMO His relationship with Gigi is not the same so I will not compare the two. Back to Tyler.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:24 pm

Maybe I missed it but did any media actually asked her about the Tyler comment on her Instagram. Because from what I saw none did. I don't think she minded the comment and she liked his Instagram post of his mom as a thank you. Not sure why that comment was a big deal. I liken to her comments on his mom's post when his dad was in the hospital.

And yes I do think he does it some what for attention but besides this last tweet and the tweets defending himself after people accused him of shading her when has Tyler brought her up without being asked a question about her specifically? I don't count the IG comment on her public post. The boner thing was a specific question about the bachelorette experience of course that would include Hannah. And wasn't the birthday thing when Lauren had mention it first in an interview. I just don't know where these countless times he brought her up argument is. Maybe I missed some stuff but where are other times he brought her up when he wasn't asked about her? All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:38 pm

@whit90 she’s only liked only post since the Gigi fiasco. BN members that barely know him like more of his posts. social media likes doesn’t equal friendship or support. JMO I like a lot of stuff and I’m certainly not friends of or supportive of all the people. JMO

Gigi actually spent considerably more time with Tyler than Hannah did. So if he’s not friends with her I can believe he isn’t friends with someone he dated briefly on tv.

@smg2587 Zima and juliets questions could’ve been directed away from Hannah like he did in interviews when he was with Gigi. Before the break up, he kept it short and sweet when it came to Hannah, no elaborating. He did not have to mention the text or look in the camera and say happy b day. He did not have to go into detail like he did with Juliet. Those were choices he made when he chose differently before Gigi broke up with him. JMO

I think we agree he does things for attention. That’s what we’re saying and not sure why it’s controversial. If he didn’t want attention, he would not mention Hannah publicly. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:46 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
@smg2587 Zima and juliets questions could’ve been directed away from Hannah like he did in interviews when he was with Gigi. Before the break up, he kept it short and sweet when it came to Hannah, no elaborating. He did not have to mention the text or look in the camera and say happy b day. He did not have to go into detail like he did with Juliet. Those were choices he made when he chose differently before Gigi broke up with him. JMO

He did two interviews while with Gigi before she left for fashion month. That's right two whole interviews. One was a dating podcast where she wasn't brought up. And one was the first with Juliet where he answered the one question she asked about Hannah it being "was he really ready to propose to her?" And he answered it without avoiding it. What interviews did he direct away from the Hannah topic? I don't remember any. He really only did two I mention above. He didn't avoid the Hannah topic on the Nick and Almost Famous podcast and that was before Gigi was in the picture that we knew of. I guess I just remember these interviews differently.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:10 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@whit90 she’s only liked only post since the Gigi fiasco. BN members that barely know him like more of his posts. social media likes doesn’t equal friendship or support. JMO I like a lot of stuff and I’m certainly not friends of or supportive of all the people. JMO

Gigi actually spent considerably more time with Tyler than Hannah did. So if he’s not friends with her I can believe he isn’t friends with someone he dated briefly on tv.

I think we agree he does things for attention. That’s what we’re saying and not sure why it’s controversial. If he didn’t want attention, he would not mention Hannah publicly. JMO

Why does it have to be for attention? Maybe he actually likes Hannah and wishes her well? He's a sincere guy and some of his lines sometimes come of as cheesy, but it doesn't mean they aren't sincere - I don't get why Tyler needs Hannah for attention? He gets plenty of attention on his own. I don't think he has any dark motives, I think he Tweets what he feels. IMO

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:31 pm

@Bleiby527 because he could reach out privately and Hannah said he does not. Supporting only publicly = for attention. JMO if Hannah said he reaches out privately, I would feel differently. Tyler is not so busy he can’t text or call. He doesn’t work a normal job that keeps him busy. He doesn’t reach out privately because he doesn’t want to. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:32 pm

whit90 wrote:^^^
I have friends that I do not talk to because of our busy schedules.  Just because Tyler showed support for her in that tweet does not mean he is chasing clout or whatever that means.  She has shown the same support several times towards him.  He is doing great and does not need her so he can have more clicks. He seems to be in a very happy place and loving his life. It is the fans that will not let this shipping go away. Damn if he does and damn if he doesn’t.  It was just a simple tweet wishing her good luck for tonight. JMO

^^^

This!

I have many friends that I do not talk to. There are differing levels of friendship as well.  I don't think Tyler and Hannah are the best buds type of friends but they have a friendly relationship.  With their lives going in different directions immediately following the show I don't doubt that they don't talk.  Also, the wounds are still too fresh for both of them.  But that underlying basis of friendship is probably there and in the future when they both have had time to heal they can have a friendship where they don't run the other way when seeing the other person.  Other leads have ended up with friendships like that with contestants from their seasons.

As for the "likes", well I like a lot of people's posts but I don't "like" them.  Hannah could very well see and like what Tyler posts but not actually show it.  People pay too much attention to "likes" anyways IMO.

The highlighted part above... goes both ways.  Works for Hannah as well.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121