SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:25 pm

Maybe I am listening to the wrong part but from what I am hearing from Juliet's podcast most of the Tyler and Stassie talk was from her cohost. Like her cohost is the one that said that "Stassie is a flight of stairs down from Gigi." From what I am hearing Juliet is being pretty realistic and she seems to just not like the Kardashian and their clan. I think people are mistaken Juliet's thoughts from the cohost thoughts. Juliet even said at the end she still loves Tyler but just seeing him with the Kardashians' who she dislikes was pretty jarring. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:52 pm

I agree with whoever said that Stassie is a flight of stairs down from Gigi (whether it was Juliet or her co-host) and I personally think Gigi was a flight of stairs down from Hannah. I hope Tyler reverses direction in his stair walking laugh out loud, IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:58 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:Well in interviews Tyler recently said he wanted to keep his dating life private, so his words are not aligning with his recent actions. Following Kardashian adjacents into cars and getting papped is the opposite of keeping his dating life private. I think this is the reason he is getting criticism. It's not the worst thing in the world - he's not hurting anything but his reputation. IMO

My question is how do we know he is dating this girl? If his reputation is hurting him them I say shame on people judging him for who he was with. He has tried to hide from the paps clearly in his photos so, I think he still wants his personal live private. Which in a way is none of anyone’s business but his. JMO I think any single BN man would love to be in his shoes.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:05 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:I agree with whoever said that Stassie is a flight of stairs down from Gigi (whether it was Juliet or her co-host) and I personally think Gigi was a flight of stairs down from Hannah. I hope Tyler reverses direction in his stair walking laugh out loud, IMO
I think we shouldn't compare any of these women at all. But that just me. I for one didn't like that the cohost said that. In reality we don't know these people good enough to even compare them. All jmho.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:21 pm

I think if a woman has modified her body with plastic surgery in order to look like a plastic doll and her profession is influencing other women to look like that as well, I can comment on it and say that this is not something that I think is a valuable thing to do. I can think lesser of a man who would choose to date her as well. JMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:49 pm

Mods, i remember we had rules here when we talked about Gigi. Now, what’s the policy about Stassie? Now can we compare every woman that Tyler dates/has a fling/flirts to Hannah?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:02 pm

sdmom wrote:Mods, i remember we had rules here when we talked about Gigi. Now, what’s the policy about Stassie? Now can we compare every woman that Tyler dates/has a fling/flirts to Hannah?

It really has nothing to do with Hannah. I'm just not a fan of the Kardahians and the Kardashian adjacents like Stassie. I don't think Stassie is an admirable or interesting person. Am I not allowed to say that? JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:08 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:I think if a woman has modified her body with plastic surgery in order to look like a plastic doll and her profession is influencing other women to look like that as well, I can comment on it and say that this is not something that I think is a valuable thing to do. I can think lesser of a man who would choose to date her as well. JMO.

But isn’t that body shaming a woman who we don’t know. Also that is your opinion that she looks like a plastic doll. I think woman should empower other woman and not bring them down. IMO Everyone has said that she is a very nice young woman. But you have a right to your opinion but I strongly disagree.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:34 pm

whit90 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:I think if a woman has modified her body with plastic surgery in order to look like a plastic doll and her profession is influencing other women to look like that as well, I can comment on it and say that this is not something that I think is a valuable thing to do. I can think lesser of a man who would choose to date her as well. JMO.

But isn’t that body shaming a woman who we don’t know. Also that is your opinion that she looks like a plastic doll. I think woman should empower other woman and not bring them down. IMO Everyone has said that she is a very nice young woman. But you have a right to your opinion but I strongly disagree.

If her choices lead to body dysmorphia in young women who follow her, then I have no problem in shaming her for that. I don't care about her own personal choices for her own body but I care about the effect these choices have on her millions of followers that are impressionable young women. I don't think all women are good by virtue of being women - if a woman is hurting other women with her choices, I have no problem saying that. I don't choose to empower women who are superficial and promote unrealistic body types like the Kardashians and Kardashian adjacents. I think some women do things of value and others do things that are not of value. I don't think promoting unrealistic body types for young girls is of value, which she does with her photoshopped images and her promotion of plastic surgery and lip injections. As a result, I will think lesser of a man who chooses to date her, no matter how serious or not serious the "dating" is. I respect your opinion but I also disagree with it. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:58 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

If her choices lead to body dysmorphia in young women who follow her, then I have no problem in shaming her for that. I don't care about her own personal choices for her own body but I care about the effect these choices have on her millions of followers that are impressionable young women. I don't think all women are good by virtue of being women - if a woman is hurting other women with her choices, I have no problem saying that. I don't choose to empower women who are superficial and promote unrealistic body types like the Kardashians and Kardashian adjacents. I think some women do things of value and others do things that are not of value. I don't think promoting unrealistic body types for young girls is of value, which she does with her photoshopped images and her promotion of plastic surgery and lip injections. As a result, I will think lesser of a man who chooses to date her, no matter how serious or not serious the "dating" is. I respect your opinion but I also disagree with it. IMO

IMO we are responsible for who we choose to idealize and if young or any age women are looking at IG models instead of the people they encounter in daily life, and go down the rabbit hole of wanting to be like them instead of finding out who they are and can be in their own environment, then we as mothers, sisters, friends can be beneficial by doing a better job of helping each other to set realistic expectations and to reinforce the good in the women we meet. JMO
As to Tyler, I don’t see his meeting people from different walks of life from his own as good or bad.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:20 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Sorry you are body shaming a woman you have never met . Body shaming is body shaming which imo is disrespectful of a woman you have no clue about. If young woman are influenced by her that is their choice. She is not hurting anyone we all have choices to do what we want with our body. I highly doubt that she is promoting plastic surgery which I personally have no problem with. I have done some enhancements myself to make me feel better about myself and it was my choice. You can think lesser of a man if he chooses a woman that has done this but thank god my husband allows me to make my own choices in life. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:48 pm

This article makes it seem like it could be something more than just a hookup: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tyler-cameron-is-hooking-up-with-stassie-karanikolaou/

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121