SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:04 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler/his PR/someone on his side put out the statements in that article.  I didn’t like the tone of it and thought it was disrespectful to stassie. Stassie’s camp would never put out something like that because it doesn’t make her sounds good. The statements didn’t come from no where and Tyler’s side has the motive because of what was being said about Tyler. All JMO

Also to consider, Tyler is still under contract due to his Bette stint. Tptb pr machine could also be “the source” and if so can tell whatever story in whatever manner suits their agenda.

TPTB have never cared about anyone’s reputation and would not hesitate to destroy Tyler’s if he showed up to BIP JMO whoever put out this statement was trying to help Tyler by putting out he and stassie are nothing serious. JMO

I agree! Also I have never seen them do anything like that in the past. I don't think the contract goes to PR post show. Its more about when they can talk/go on other shows. All IMO. I think its from Tyler/his camp, imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Doggoneit Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:15 am

@Tiggerlgh agree. Further...could be the ABC Food Tours camp, for a variety of reasons.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:29 pm

Reddit user reporting TC has removed (deleted or archived) all IG posts with / associated to HB....Getting ready for whatever he is launching in new year?

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:10 am

I can’t imagine it would require him to delete pics. He got whatever deal awhile ago so he would’ve deleted then.

I get the feeling something happened. I thought it was odd how he and some of her other guys was laughing it up with stassi cross town the night of the finale. I didn’t say anything. But now with the deletion of these pics while he’s in LA, in the middle of the night no less. I can’t help but feel like maybe he did reach out to Hannah while in LA, maybe right before the DWTS finale, and she said no thanks. And he’s in his feelings about the fact that she wants nothing to do with him, not even friendship.

All JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:18 am

I saw that yesterday. Was wondering if other people would notice. There was already rumors from people out there he didn't really want to be known for the show so this doesn't surprise me. Plus its pretty obvious he been achieving/deleting most pictures with other women in them since August include two of the other ones from Hannah's season and stuff like bff Kate's birthday shoutout. I doubt this has to do with Hannah but I am sure some will speculate that. His feed slowly been going from a specific look since August, imo.

What's so odd about him going to a football game on DWTS finale night? He had just filmed Cover 3 segments before he went to the game so I fully expected him there since the Yahoo studio is pretty close to the stadium. He has been going to all the rams games he could since being out in LA. There been three of them he went to and one he didn't go with anyone from bachelornation (he went to one with Brittenelle who clearly from her stories knew nothing about football). Pretty obvious he is getting some tickets from Yahoo Sports. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:38 am

It was the same night the pap stroll with stassie and all the pr articles started up. Just an observation. All could be a coincidence.

Yes I remember when he deleted those Hannah pics awhile ago when he was with Gigi. But found it interesting that now when’s back in LA hanging with BN guys. He’s not distancing himself from BN. He has been hanging publicly with BN guys and I haven’t seen him trying to move away from BN at all since the Gigi split. He seems back in the fold to me. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:55 am

Maybe it's his way to stop the endless questions and speculation from the media and SM. It appears IMO he will post only pics focusing on his life, without any association to dating life and more of portraying a branding image.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:57 am

@smg2587 When yesterday did you notice the deletion? Before last night’s football game or after?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:00 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:It was the same night the pap stroll with stassie and all the pr articles started up. Just an observation. All could be a coincidence.

Yes I remember when he deleted those Hannah pics awhile ago when he was with Gigi. But found it interesting that now when’s back in LA hanging with BN guys. He’s not distancing himself from BN. He has been hanging publicly with BN guys and I haven’t seen him trying to move away from BN at all since the Gigi split. He seems back in the fold to me. JMO
I am one that never equals hanging out with people from the show as being associated with the show.  I more associate the show with the people that run it than any cast members. I think we have different definitions of what associating with the show is. The show to me is more abc and the producers of the franchise than anything else. If he was really still interested to still associate with the show imo one of the first things he would do is Rachel's podcast. That's clearly a sign to me anyway. But to each there own. Even guys that clearly want nothing to do with my definition of the show (Peter K and Luke P) still hang out with former cast members of the show. But that's jmo.

@mbl I noticed it while the game was in the fourth quarter. So not sure if he did it before the game or during it but that's when I saw it.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe it's his way to stop the endless questions and speculation from the media and SM. It appears IMO he will post only pics focusing on his life, without any association to dating life and more of portraying a branding image.

I think this is it too. I mean, there are still people who tag him on pictures of Hannah, and people still comment saying they wish he and Hannah will reconcile. I think he's trying to move away from stories about his love life and put the focus on his career. He kind of alluded to this in the last article about Stassie (where he said he was not interested in dating her and just focused on career opportunities).

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:31 am

That’s a possibility as well but if that’s the case he could’ve deleted those pics long ago. I agree he probably doesn’t want to hear about Hannah any more, but why now? He was tweeting about her and commented on her Instagram not too long ago. So the chatter didn’t bother him before. He was the one creating headlines. I can’t help but feel they’ve had a conversation.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:39 am

I agree with GA that his deletions are more on point to his overall brand and not in relation to HB or TB at all.  It's a huge reach to make this an emotional reaction to a rejection when nothing points to that in any way.  He's stated he has big things coming out soon so cleaning up SM is a typical move.  I enjoy Tyler's friendships with the guys from his season.  They look like they have a fun time hanging out and are good guys.  There's nothing about this change that indicates there has been any change in the state of his friendships or relationships with any BN peeps or even HB. Not everything TC does is a direct link or reaction to HB. Why now... Why not now? It's one thing to read into an action it's a whole other to create a fictional scenario. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121