SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:08 am

Oh Bella and red girl/nurse are so obvious in the rewatch. What was I doing when I first watched it.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:09 am

Enough wrote:
Bobette wrote:Bella is in it and so is the girl in red who I had my eye on from the final 4 pics.  Will get screencapping now...

Red girl is the nurse.

Yep - agreed. She's significant for some reason IMO - possibly a sacrificial F2 if she's a nurse (potentially soft/caring and you know how TPTB love a crier at the FRC)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:10 am

Red girl/nurse doing a cute gimmick related to her profession out of the limo is giving me STRONG Chelsie vibes. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing for her chances at F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:12 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Red girl/nurse doing a cute gimmick related to her profession out of the limo is giving me STRONG Chelsie vibes. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing for her chances at F1.

It's hard to tell when there's still a few days left of filming, I presume. But I would definitely say she's up there for sure and featuring for a reason. Possible Tara vibes?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:28 am

She's like a weird fusion of Chelsie and Kristen - I don't know what to make of her at all.  dizzy   laugh out loud

I think Locky will actually be alright - he's good on camera IMO.  Can't see it lasting with F1 for more than 5 mins though.

Source

ETA:  This looks a lot like Nikki F but I don't know why they'd bring her back - she wasn't that entertaining the first time.  scratch

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 6qffjiD

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:49 am

Vjeff wrote:Hi all, lots of screenshots in the new promo on the bachelor au Instagram. This one is from 51 seconds. I think it may be Charley Bond, @charleyjasmin on Instagram and Facebook.com/charley.bond.33 as she was getting tagged in the comments section saying is this you a couple times. She is a teacher in Brisbane. I think she is a good match...we will see! May just be a lookalike. First pic is from the promo video and rest are from her social media.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen15
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen16Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Fb_img10Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen19

Charley Bond IG - suspiciously private (though she is a teacher...). What do we reckon?

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 MuZ4Akj

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:03 am

I think it's a good match, well done matching her up @Vjeff. A lot of my teacher friends are private on IG @Bobette, so I don't think it's too suspicious, and seeing as she's not one of our F4..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:06 am

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:
Bobette wrote:Bella is in it and so is the girl in red who I had my eye on from the final 4 pics.  Will get screencapping now...

Red girl is the nurse.

Yep - agreed.  She's significant for some reason IMO - possibly a sacrificial F2 if she's a nurse (potentially soft/caring and you know how TPTB love a crier at the FRC)

I think these accounts know her and are a clue to sleuthing her, but private so it is a dead end...hmm.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen20
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:24 pm

I was just going through the trailer comments and noticed this one..
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen17
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen19

She seems to know Laurina, so I presume she's from Melbourne.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen44

But it also seems like she doesn't last long, because this is on her stories at the moment...
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen18

ETA: Just checked and she had an IG gap between Feb 24 - March 28.

ETA 2: Think she could be this girl, hair length seems to match. Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen45

insta
bachie trailer
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:41 pm

Also saw this comment..
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen20

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen21

Googling her name she seems to be a model/actress from WA, and competed for Miss West Coast, and she's 24 ish.

Found on her Facebook from May 6.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen22

Possible match from trailer..
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Screen47
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:47 pm

Great sleuthing @butterflylove:claphands Those both look like matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:30 pm

Bobette wrote:Pictured on the GD 10/03

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 O5pre3l

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 7OuSRoU

The nurse was on this group date. Could we possibly make a contestant page for her? We see her in the promo, and we know she makes it to F5/4.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333