SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:40 am

@Bobette, oh yeah - the Bonnie Sveen lookalike - I forgot out the snog photo. But I'm hoping purple was/is eliminated. I'm okay with Bella making the F4, possibly F3. Bella, other black & red would be my top 3 based off grainy looks alone.

Part of me really wants them to pull our Bachelorette from these girls - and I said black/alpaca girl was my choice and she still is, but red dress is also drawing me into her for possible 'ette.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:47 am

Agreed - sorry Purple Girl but that is an F5 dress colour for sure IMO.  laugh out loud

And if so, the only one of the Final 4 not pictured any media articles so far is the Girl in Red.  

Interesting. :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:16 am

I mentioned this when she was first revealed, but I think Bella is the fallback F1 if he's not into anybody. With her looks/career/connection to former contestants, she's someone who would probably be willing to play a role if it meant more exposure IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:49 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:53 am

Locky's promo during BIP.

Sneaky peek of a few (9?) girls. 3 girls got speaking parts.
Says he would get down on one knee at the end.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:56 am

Source

Aww man I wanted an early night and now I'm gonna be obsessively screencapping. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:02 am

@Bobette I tried to recognise the girls but it all went by so quick, I don't think it featured any of our F5 though? But could definitely be wrong.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:03 am

Is the girl who is a nurse one of the F5

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:04 am

Bella is in it and so is the girl in red who I had my eye on from the final 4 pics. Will get screencapping now...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:04 am

Eh, a whole lot of nothing in that imo, jmo etc

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:05 am

Bobette wrote:Bella is in it and so is the girl in red who I had my eye on from the final 4 pics.  Will get screencapping now...

Red girl is the nurse.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:06 am

Well there ya go, haha. I definitely wasn't playing close enough attention. Going back to rewatch it now.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333