SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:25 am

Bobette wrote:

@ReneeM go back one page for @Agent99 's podcast summary.

I hadn't listened to it (it was DirtyStreetPie I believe), but now that I have,  all I will say is....

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 PuLJ8Z8

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:37 am

Oh yes so it was - my apologies @Dirty Street Pie!

Despite plastering her profile with rose emojis, somehow getting a spot on a podcast, and IMO clearly paying DM to write vacuous stories about her, Nadine doesn't seem to have gained much from the show - her follower count is still barely over 1.5K.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Ia9r4zw

Source

RIP.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:19 am

Bobette wrote:Oh yes so it was - my apologies @Dirty Street Pie!

Despite plastering her profile with rose emojis, somehow getting a spot on a podcast, and IMO clearly paying DM to write vacuous stories about her, Nadine doesn't seem to have gained much from the show - her follower count is still barely over 1.5K.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Ia9r4zw

Source

RIP.

Yes, I think it may have been more beneficial to her follower count if she hadn't voluntarily left the show.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:28 am

Are these people desperate or what?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8626673/amp/Bachelor-Paradises-Niranga-Amarasinghe-spotted-current-Bachelor-hopeful-Charley-Bond.html
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8621385/amp/Bachelors-Zoe-Clare-McDonald-cosy-date-night-black-dress-Jamie-Doran.html
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:37 am

@Vjeff Yep! I just ignore them - attention seekers hate that. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:39 am

Bobette wrote:@Vjeff Yep!  I just ignore them - attention seekers hate that.  laugh out loud
They live in the The Bachie bubble

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:16 am

@Vjeff I have to admit the Jamie and Zoe pairing seems forced and attention seeking. WTH is she wearing? Naranga and Charlie on the other hand seem like a couple of mates working out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:57 pm

Vjeff wrote:Are these people desperate or what?
Yes laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:55 pm

I feel the same about Niranga and Charley. I know Charley and Renee seem to know each other, and with Renee and Niranga close, I can see it as a mutual friendship?

Jamie and Zoe just make me 😂 and think Jamie wants Zoe to be part of his suit against CH10 and the ridiculous airing off her Ranga Lives Matter speech. Is he still going forward with that? It got its 5 minutes of airtime and now is all quiet, haha.

Sprite wrote:@Vjeff I have to admit the Jamie and Zoe pairing seems forced and attention seeking. WTH is she wearing? Naranga and Charlie on the other hand seem like a couple of mates working out.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:00 am

Hola New Idea hi

Despite initial speculation it is bright-eyed Bella Varelis who wins Locky over, recent clues suggest it is Irena who will be holding the final rose.

The “winner’s edit” has been a long-running theory in the Bachie franchises, which says the final man or woman is typically edited in the final cut with a few extra bells and whistles.

Then, there’s the photographic evidence.

In a Bachelor and Bachelorette fan page, eager viewers tracked down pap pics which show Irena, Bella and Kaitlyn it the top four.

Finally, we have the bookies.

Every year betting agencies release the odds for which Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants are picked to win, and they’re usually pretty spot on.

As of Friday, Irena was in top spot with Bella picked as Locky’s runner up.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:18 am

Irena's Instagram is very ordinary. Not like those showing their butts or the other 'b'. I dont think she is in it for the 15 mins of fame. Hope she doesn't get hurt in the long run and I hope she remain true to herself. Chelsie changed after The Bachelor

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:13 am

leavers wrote: Also other outlets are picking up on her past as a model/actor https://twitter.com/operation_rosie/status/1294147113450786817  

It's really not the kind of thing you can hide! the whole plan might end up backfiring on her spectacularly

@leavers I wonder where DM got this story idea from?   Rolling Eyes

Bachelor star Bella Varelis' former agent reveals 'secret acting plan'

Isabella 'Bella' Varelis, who is one of the front-runners to win The Bachelor, has been exposed as a secret actress by her former agent.

Talent manager Michael Beveridge has claimed that Bella once planned to move to Hollywood to pursue her dreams of stardom.

The bombshell allegations raise the question of whether the 25-year-old is on The Bachelor for the right reasons or is simply trying to launch a TV career.

Speaking on the Friendship Rose podcast with comedian Rose Callaghan, Michael claimed: 'She said she was moving to Los Angeles. Bella wanted to be an actress, or wants to be an actress.'

When the podcast host asked if Bella had any professional training, Michael replied: 'When you're hot, you don't have to!'

He also alleged that Bella had scrubbed her social media accounts of any reference to her acting career before making her debut on The Bachelor.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333