SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:41 am

laugh out loud Hugesmile

I want to just make clear, lest I be viewed as a Bella hater or something when I'm not: at this point this show is obviously becoming an incubator for Instagram influencers and small-time media personalities, just like the US franchise has been for a while. It's becoming more likely you'll be cast if you have connections. A lot of the people being cast will have pre-existing social networks with media people or big Insta followings or desires to make it big in show business. I have no problem with that and I understand all this. I don't personally like when the show or the contestants try to pretend they're above it. Just... be honest. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be on TV or be an actor or a model or even an influencer. Wanting to be in the media/an actor/a celeb doesn't inevitably mean you're not also open to a relationship. So just own it!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:24 am

leavers wrote:I don't personally like when the show or the contestants try to pretend they're above it. Just... be honest. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be on TV or be an actor or a model or even an influencer. Wanting to be in the media/an actor/a celeb doesn't inevitably mean you're not also open to a relationship. So just own it!

I completely agree.   :yes:

IMO some of the best contestants are those who've done a bit of TV/acting/screen training. A cast of girls who are there for the ~ right reasons ~ but have no screen presence, mumble their words, stare down the barrel of the camera etc would be a disaster.  But when they hide stuff/lie/put on a persona and play the audience for fools, that deserves to be called out IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:19 am

Was intrigued by all the Juliette fangirling that has been going on in the comments given she has had no screentime...when you start looking at the accounts it makes more sense :laugh out loud:
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 20200822
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 20200823
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:40 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
Bobette wrote:He said Bella would see Locky's "Strength and Honour" tattoo as one step above a BinTang singlet and would never date him if it wasn't for the cameras.  So yeah, someone who knows her personally just confirmed she's only in it for exposure.
I mean, she hooked up with Dean who lives out of his van, so how exclusive can she be? Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698

If Bella is as aware of the US franchise as I think she is, I think she's probably going for the JoJo role - devastated F2 after the Bachelor broke the rules and said he loves her, turned Bachelorette. Except JoJo was actually into Ben and was genuinely blindsided and crushed, so I hope Bella took some acting classes before the FRC rolled around because I somehow doubt her "heartbreak" will be as legitimate laugh out loud

Yes, I was thinking that perhaps she wanted to folllow Jojo's steps but there can only be one Jojo 😁 Jojo was genuine and far more charismatic, and IMO Jojo is far far prettier than Bella.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:38 pm

Vjeff wrote:Was intrigued by all the Juliette fangirling that has been going on in the comments given she has had no screentime...when you start looking at the accounts it makes more sense :laugh out loud:
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 20200822
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 20200823

Ah, so a Madi-esque 'so genuine so real' situation? She better make sure she's logged into the right account when she makes these comments laugh out loud
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:27 pm

I didn't see this part in the summary of the podcast....she was threatened with a lawsuit if she left?! What a load of cr*p!
https://mamamia.com.au/nadine-the-bachelor/
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:39 pm

Vjeff wrote:I didn't see this part in the summary of the podcast....she was threatened with a lawsuit if she left?! What a load of cr*p!

There's one of these every season who think they're WAY more important/interesting/attractive than they actually are. She's clearly had a long time to craft all these Nadine-centric narratives in her own head, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:12 am

Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:I didn't see this part in the summary of the podcast....she was threatened with a lawsuit if she left?! What a load of cr*p!

There's one of these every season who think they're WAY more important/interesting/attractive than they actually are.  She's clearly had a long time to craft all these Nadine-centric narratives in her own head, IMO.

That is such a good way to put it, laugh out loud. Bet she thought she'd be a big deal!

I wonder if she's just trying to stay in the public eye so they keep her in mind for BiP (whenever that films haha)
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:47 am

Oh Nadine, if you're going to accuse, get the basics right.  I'm sure there is a kernel of truth there, but if you embellish and are caught out, there goes your credibility.

The Bachelor frontrunner Bella Varelis says she isn’t listening to rumours or the comments of other contestants as “99 per cent of it would be complete bulls--t”.

It has emerged that Varelis has dated several The Bachelorette contestants in the past, but she is baffled by a suggestion she had met former Survivor star Locky Gilbert in Bali before the show.

One contestant Nadine made several revelations including that Varelis and Gilbert were set up from the beginning.

“I haven’t been to Bali in five years and it genuinely baffles me the lengths people will go to,’’ Varelis said.

“I’d never even watched Survivor.

“I didn’t even have a conversation with Nadine. I don’t listen to it because 99 per cent of it would be complete bulls--t.
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:10 am

I have no doubt they met before the show but I believe her on Bali - she would consider a Bali trip too common for her these days and wouldn't align with her eastern suburbs influencer lifestyle (rolling my eyes). Luckily for her Nadine has no credibility seeing as she has made herself appear unhinged.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:38 am

Vjeff wrote:I have no doubt they met before the show but I believe her on Bali - she would consider a Bali trip too common for her these days and wouldn't align with her eastern suburbs influencer lifestyle (rolling my eyes). Luckily for her Nadine has no credibility seeing as she has made herself appear unhinged.

I listened to the podcast and Nadine is unhinged, indeed.
As Bella said, 99% of what she said was BS :crazed

Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:34 am

The So Dramtic podcast from yesterday really rips into Locky. Apparently the "tea" is from reliable sources. Some notable things were;

• Locky slept with Aleks (from mafs) during filming when they were in covid lockdown.

• Locky was 3rd choice for Bachie.

• Locky was almost kicked off survivor because a psychologist deemed him a saftey risk after he threw a machete at another contestant and screamed at multiple producers during production because he didn't like being tolled what to do. He is described as having the worst manners, being angry and there was also a physical altercation that a producer had to break up because Locky was taking it too far.

If any of this is true........ what a catch  :angryemotion
Let's pray F1 has cut ties already.

Edit - Just adding this gem
https://www.instagram.com/p/CD_IUNtBCT_/?igshid=9mjmesal0vdg
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333