SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:19 am

Someone in the Ch 10 casting department is totally hot for Dr Brown and won't stop till they drag him kicking and screaming into that mansion IMO.  laugh out loud

Unfortunately if he's already said no to it when it was still clinging to some modicum of ratings, the chance of him ever boarding this sinking ship is slim, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:20 am

@Dirty Street Pie 100% agree.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:00 am

Missnair wrote:
Bobette wrote:Oh nice work @Missnair TY! Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1022092695

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 JbTEzrL

Source

Thread for Bec Here

You’re welcome :sending flowers

clapping! Well done, Missnair

Wonder why they have an intruder during lockdown? Maybe some of the girls refused to go back to The Mansion and they need someone to make up the numbers.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:09 am

@Enough I think you're right and IMO one of them was probably Steph - can't see why she wouldn't be in the Top 5 otherwise.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:30 am

@Enough @butterflylove Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 2498057887 I love sleuthing and finding articles more than watching the show!! You guys are big inspiration!! Hugesmile

Last edited by Missnair on Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:37 am

Missnair wrote:
Sprite wrote:
leavers wrote:https://punkee.com.au/the-bachelor-abbie-double-standards/106870

Abbie Chatfield has slammed the editing of The Bachelor, comparing how she was portrayed on her 2019 season to the hero edit that Bella Varelis has received this year.

I mean, she's not exactly wrong.

She's not, but I think the difference is that while Bella is doing some of the same stuff as Abbie was, she is not in your face sex all the time like Abbie was. I'm sorry, but as much as Abbie got a sh*t edit, she said those things. Much of it was crass and tasteless. It's not a problem talking to your girlfriends like that, but do it on national tv, on the bachelor, well, I don't know what she expected. She drank the kool aid and thought they were her friends. Now stop complaining about it to get more attention. Your ship has sailed.  

Hmm! Not a fan of Abbie, but I agree to the fact that she got a bad edit. Remember how Alisha on BIP said that she’s horny for Glenn. Now when Abbie said that to Matt, she was slammmed!
Totally agree. Bella has no shortage of azz pics on her Instagram but she is getting the innocent edit on the show.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:41 am

Oh yes, purple has been found!  Well done @Missnair.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:26 am

butterflylove wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just listened to So Dramatic, as always I’m unsure as to how accurate she is. She claims that Jett Kenny was the first choice for Bach as part of a 2 for 1 deal with DWTS, but then he got into a relationship with his  dance partner. I think this is unlikely though, as his DWTS was in 2019, and I doubt production would tie themselves down to someone nearly a year in advance.

And apparently plan B Bachie was a Richmond footballer called Alex Rance, who I’ve never heard of, so did a quick google and again, I think it’s unlikely. He retired from footy in December to focus on his “spiritual growth, family and friends” and separated from his wife at that time, which IMO doesn’t sound like prime Bach material with filming starting in March?

To counteract that, The Wash has an article up saying Chris Brown was plan A after his split with Liv Phyland.. and we all know they've been chasing him for years.. so who knows.

According to several well-placed sources, Dr Chris Brown was first choice for The Bachelor 2020 – aka ‘Plan A’, if you will.

The Wash

Getting back to these claims by Dramatic, Jet Kenny had already split with his GF when we posted about him being a rumoured lead back in Feb (upthread here) and he shot down the idea immediately:

Bobette wrote:J.K.'s out then.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 6xShhSM

Source

As for the Alex Rance suggestion, I call BS on that - no way would TPTB be keen to revisit an AFL/Rubgy theme IMO - it would bring back Honey Bagder memories (and the guy seems pretty meh TBH).

Seems like another case of So Dramatic spouting false or outdated information IMO. cheeky ETA: Is anyone listening to this? I haven't bothered - anything coming out of Osher's mouth will be TPTB spin IMO.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:43 am

Are we talking about the Alex Rance who would have still been with his wife at the time of Bach talks? I presume talks start late the year before. Alex and Georgia only split in December..

I'm listening to the pod @Bobette. There hasn't been too much insight from Osher yet on filming and BTS stuff - only he mentioned that this week real life and covid starts to catch up with them filming. And rewatching the Irena preview, I presume he's gonna tell them all that they're gonna have to start taking precautions, before the full lockdown happens the next week..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:48 am

butterflylove wrote:Also, are we talking about the Alex Rance who would have still been with his wife at the time of Bach talks? I presume talks start late the year before. Alex and Georgia only split in December..

Yep that's the one - and to offer someone this kind of role ~3 months after a divorce would be at best a poor casting choice/backstory concept and at worst a complete disregard for the mental health of both Lead and contestants IMO.  

I'm not buying it.  no no

ETA: Thanks @butterflylove. I figured there wouldn't be much useful sleuthing to come out of it and after stretching a single cocktail party into a whole episode, listening to them stretch it even further into a podcast did not appeal. laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:52 am

Also, in news of how current contestants know past contestants.. Zoe-Clare is coming to our screens via Abbie.. Surprised So Dramatic is behind Bachie Funny in posting this, seeing as she's close friends with Abbie (also happened to be lagging on the Alisha/Glenn/Jules drama, but that's another story and Jules seriously need to get a life 🙄)..

Abbie's comment. Apparently they've only met twice, but enough to post a photo together.. 🤔
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Screen45

Last edited by butterflylove on Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:56 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Also, are we talking about the Alex Rance who would have still been with his wife at the time of Bach talks? I presume talks start late the year before. Alex and Georgia only split in December..

Yep that's the one - and to offer someone this kind of role ~3 months after a divorce would be at best a poor casting choice/backstory concept and at worst a complete disregard for the mental health of both Lead and contestants IMO.  

I'm not buying it.  no no

ETA:  Thanks @butterflylove.  I figured there wouldn't be much useful sleuthing to come out of it and after stretching a single cocktail party into a whole episode, listening to them stretch it even further into a podcast did not appeal.  laugh out loud

I don't even think they've filed for divorce, I think they've just separated. But I could be wrong.

And no problem, to be honest my favourite bits so far have been Alisha interjecting bits of her and Glenn's relationship into it, and Osher asking why Glenn hadn't been applying sunscreen before their first date 😂 (side note: he had been, pale skin life haha).
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333