SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:03 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8753615/The-Bachelor-Locky-Gilbert-breaks-silence-split-rumours.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:06 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8754041/The-Bachelors-Bella-Varelis-reveals-Locky-Gilbert-split-saying-Bec-half.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:34 am

Never before has an F2 given so few f*cks about spoiling their season laugh out loud
She must really want nothing to do with the franchise ever again
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:36 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Never before has an F2 given so few f*cks about spoiling their season laugh out loud
She must really want nothing to do with the franchise ever again

I'd be fine with that, but I suspect she will come running if they snapped their fingers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:38 am

dolcimumma wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8754041/The-Bachelors-Bella-Varelis-reveals-Locky-Gilbert-split-saying-Bec-half.html

We are only down to the final 4 but here it says Locky is choosing either Irena and Bella in the Finale??

I think everyone even Daily Mail has given up laugh out loud

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:50 am

So Bella's IG following has apparently increased by another 2.8K in the space of a few days, and yet one only needs to look at the comments on the Bach IG page to see how incredibly unpopular she has become.  Her numbers just do NOT add up IMO!

butterflylove wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Screen66

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 KLrNfzA

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:04 am

@Bobette And this is one of the reasons I don't care for her. Along with the fact that she blocks and deletes anyone who criticizes her. On top of which, she seems to only hang with people who are in the franchise. I won't even get into the fake acting on the show. If you are going to be so fake, you better be entertaining and she isn't. The more I see of her, the more she annoys me.

I hope she doesn't do BIP next season, but I won't hold my breath. She is one of the most thirsty people I have seen on this show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:20 am

@Sprite
Is she even gonna be allowed to do BIP?
She's been breaking all the rules and doesn't even care anymore.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:27 am

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/claire-lucinda-locky-gilbert-bachelor-tea/
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:30 am

Proof Bella Varelis is only on The Bachelor for fame? Locky Gilbert's frontrunner is exposed as a secret viral TikTok star with 1.7 M views before the show started

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8754587/The-Bachelors-Bella-Varelis-exposed-secret-viral-TikTok-star-1-7-M-views.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1600676830%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

I love Mon. We get all these gossips from goss mags

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:32 am

Dumb wrote:@Sprite
Is she even gonna be allowed to do BIP?
She's been breaking all the rules and doesn't even care anymore.

One would think she's burnt the bridge, but wilder things have happened in 2020 so far so who knows.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:37 am

Irena Srbinovska’s brother talks about The Bachelor Locky joining their family, we’re now 110% sure she wins
https://thewash.online/reality-check/the-bachelor/irena-srbinovska-brother-igor/

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333