SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 60 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:51 am

Do you think we will have less episodes? Also they only filmed for about 2 months.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:33 am

Enough wrote:Do you think we will have less episodes? Also they only filmed for about 2 months.

Even less. By my reckoning, they filmed for about 6 1/2 to 7 weeks.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:40 am

Maybe they filmed both the single dates at the same time and then eliminate the guys quick smart

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:52 am

A normal season of Bette is only 12 eps, so with two Leads I'd hope they at least have enough content to fill that quota (otherwise we won't get to know the guys very well which is clearly the main priority this season laugh out loud)  

Bette NZ had 30+ episodes, which was WAY TOO MANY, but <12 would be a joke, esp with two storylines to develop.  Also can you imagine the intense OTT product placement if they had to cram it all into 10 episodes?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:56 am

Bobette wrote:A normal season of Bette is only 12 eps, so with two Leads I'd hope they at least have enough content to fill that quota (otherwise we won't get to know the guys very well which is clearly the main priority this season laugh out loud)  

Bette NZ had 30+ episodes, which was WAY TOO MANY, but <12 would be a joke, esp with two storylines to develop.  Also can you imagine the intense OTT product placement if they had to cram it all into 10 episodes?

When I opened the archive to watch Bette NZ over the weekend to get an idea, I thought it was a mistake when I saw 30+ episodes! How ridiculous! Also, it feels so different to AUS and US set ups. I've only watched episode one, but I don't know how I feel.

Surely, surely! They'll have 12 episodes. It makes no sense if they don't.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:03 am

@butterflylove Honestly, it was exhausting - I haven't had the energy to do any proper recaps since.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698

Let us know what you think of the NZ dual Bette set up - it will be interesting to hear your perspective since I assume you're not already familiar with Lily?  

She's quite popular in NZ (was F2 on an earlier Bach NZ season) and many were expecting her to be the first/only Bette, which helped ameliorate the backlash when she arrived.  

Very different to this season, where Becky (the "bonus Bette") isn't already known or liked.  I'm expecting the whole concept to be very unpopular with AU viewers.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:35 pm

Agent99 wrote:We are missing a guy.

Missing guy is Cupid Stripper - my bad I thought I had already set up a thread for him but apparently not. Done now!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:24 pm

Double Date - Pete with Becky, Frazer with Elly.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 FLTTdtC

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 ZpllF19

No accident they are releasing these pics now IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1WPPVkO

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 CI2IZGH

Zero passion - they look like a couple of kindergartners in the playground.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 C0xzGv1

Pete looks just as miserable as he did on his other date with Becky

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 XWeIUxJ

This is the most affection I've seen him display for anyone...

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 YJWARvu

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 YlHvxdU

Source

And a DOUBLE DATE?  Really?  Eeeeeewwwwwwww.

I am just not feeling this season AT ALL.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:02 am

Ah well, looks like I'm just watching for the bro fest...

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:21 am

@Bobette

Never in a million years would I even want to go on a double date withmy sibling, ew.
They're really screwing it up this season.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:00 am

So Pete has 2 dates with Becky?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:19 am

Dumb wrote:@Bobette

Never in a million years would I even want to go on a double date withmy sibling, ew.
They're really screwing it up this season.

RIGHT?  The ick factor just shot off the charts...

Enough wrote:So Pete has 2 dates with Becky?

At least.  They're pushing him hard which is weird for an F1 but Sportsbet suggests it's either him or Harry - Top 2 for sure IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 60 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256