SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:13 am

@Agent99 getting them up asap. I now credit @Bobette taking the time, because it takes a while 😂

Also, I haven't listened with sound, so I've only watched/read the closed captions, so can't give any more info/insight.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bondi_blonde Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:25 am

Have I missed the part where we ID’d the man bun??
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:26 am

bondi_blonde wrote:Have I missed the part where we ID’d the man bun??

Yep.  laugh out loud

Good spotting with the promo @butterflylove - thanks for taking the SCs!  And yes it takes ages to upload them (and I have "good" internet... by AU standards)

ETA: This looks every bit as boring as I expected. But I spy intruders... yes? More sleuthing!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:35 am

Just watched the promo, and my goodness, I’ve clearly been watching this show for too long, there were so many recycled dates, and props, and I recognised them all laugh out loud

There was the super yacht from many seasons, the riverboat Laura went on, the suspended cable car thing I think Anna went on, Harbour Bridge climb from Sam W, and the tiny wine barrel hot tub from Locky’s season.

Do we have all the men yet? Will go for a stalk in the comments section
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:37 am

@Dirty Street Pie The watersports place from Locky's season too.  Super low budget season IMO.  Thought I saw intruders but maybe not... Bad Hat Man looks different (better) sans hat.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 OtAwWvl

Man Bun definitely appears significant - naiive clinger or heartbroken F2 IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 NC9vLie

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:42 am

I spied at least one intruder too @Bobette! Elly and the guy with the alpacas?!

Screenshots should now be up girls! Phew.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:43 am

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:48 am

Now to keep a close eye on the comment section on insta to see who gets tagged 🙊
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:50 am

butterflylove wrote:I spied at least one intruder too @Bobette! Elly and the guy with the alpacas?!

Screenshots should now be up girls! Phew.

I think that's bad hat (and I was sure he would go home first night Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698 )

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:51 am

Snap @Agent99 - I just said same on the SC thread. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:19 am

Bobette wrote:Snap @Agent99 - I just said same on the SC thread. :yes:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1377737533   I think the most visible F1s ever with Pete and Frazer in so many caps.  Also no sighting of Damien, so not a contender imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:20 am

Huh. I don't recall seeing Damien through the promo.. early exit? Is he the guy waiting for the steamboat? Deliberately hidden?

ETA: Jinx @Agent99. Just had the same Damien thought.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256