SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:32 am

Its all coming out
https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/elly-miles-hunting-pics/amp/

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:26 am

Enough wrote:Its all coming out

As someone who lives in the country, these photos are so tame. I spent nearly every weekend on the back of a ute at my grandparents farm shooting rabbits as a kid. And why does the fishing photo even need to be removed? 😂 Pretty sure my facebook feed is filled with more "graphic" content from the boys deer hunting expeditions each weekend.

But alas, I'm sure there are some inner city slickers who've never stepped foot in a regional/rural area that would have their knickers in a knot over the photos.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:41 am

Ch 10 can't have it both ways. Do agree with the country people. Hunting is normal. Or working in their farms with sheep and cattle.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:03 am

butterflylove wrote:

As someone who lives in the country, these photos are so tame. I spent nearly every weekend on the back of a ute at my grandparents farm shooting rabbits as a kid. And why does the fishing photo even need to be removed? 😂 Pretty sure my facebook feed is filled with more "graphic" content from the boys deer hunting expeditions each weekend.

But alas, I'm sure there are some inner city slickers who've never stepped foot in a regional/rural area that would have their knickers in a knot over the photos.

I agree, very tame - more evidence against her being a "country girl" than for it IMO.  laugh out loud  But just goes to show TPTB had a specific character in mind for Elly from the start and she was willing to delete pics or whatever else to get that sweet fame IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:35 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:

I agree, very tame - more evidence against her being a "country girl" than for it IMO.  laugh out loud  But just goes to show TPTB had a specific character in mind for Elly from the start and she was willing to delete pics or whatever else to get that sweet fame IMO.

Agree. She's the sweet, innocent, country girl from a fairytale. Not a realistic one.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:28 am

Anyone seen the latest post on the official account?  Sums up how the audience is feeling about this season IMO.  It's been up for ~ 9 hours and has only 19 comments.  

Two comments are from Elly and Becky themselves.  Five are from bots phishing for scam victims.  One asking where Elly's jumpsuit is from.  And then stuff like this:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 P6vI7Bk

Source

This season can't end soon enough IMO. no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:05 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Dumb wrote:Liam Hemsworth as the next bachelor? rofl  Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1f609

Or the Lesser Hemsworth? Luke?

The guessing game is on. What about Hugh Sheridan? A story on him on Stellar. He is attracted to both men and women. He is an actor so he will be comfortable in front of the camera

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:54 pm

Hugh is definitely an eligible bachelor but after this year's disastrous seasons I don't think Ch 10 will be taking any big risks with the format - they'll be looking for a solid, back to basics season with an exceptional Lead, IMO.

Also I'm not sure how well a bisexual format would work - too much potential for ~ intermingling ~ between the male and female contestants IMO, which would take away from the main relationship.  Ditto a gay or lesbian Lead IMO.  

A bisexual Paradise-style spinoff show could certainly work though (and I'd watch the dickens out of it laugh out loud).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:44 pm

Love Mon for all the goss!
https://www.newidea.com.au/the-bachelorettes-frazer-neate-and-bella-varelis-busted

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:49 pm

I won't be suprised if Frazer and Bella get together. They are similar people.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:05 pm

Pretty sure most of the Bach girls are following Frazer, anyone can now that he's public, but Steph was the only one who's follow he accepted while he was still private, so he's more interested in her than Bella IMO.  

But how hilarious that the gossip mags are already postulating which fame seeking reject he's going to pair up with when they must know he's F1 IMO.  Seems I'm not the only one expecting him to dump Elly ASAP. laugh out loud

ETA:  Here's a fun game.  Spot the Hypocrite!

A boob job and regular Botox: Bachelorette star Elly Miles, 26, reveals her surgery secrets and the real reason she went under the knife

'Changing my mindset has been the best thing I could've done for myself and my happiness in the last few months!' she told her Instagram followers in 2019.

'It's very easy in today's society to get wrapped up in how your body should look and compare yourself to others. I can't stress enough how important it is to have realistic goals!'

Her comments come as she recently celebrated the second anniversary of her boob job after having the procedure done on September 4, 2018.  

'It was always something that I wanted to do for a lot of years.'

The blonde bombshell, who shot to fame on the 2019 season of The Bachelor, explained why she had Botox in her frown line as well.

'As I have really poor eyesight, I have had quite a deep lines in my frown since I was 19 and get a little bit of Botox there to help fade them and prevent them from getting any worse,' she told the publication

Elly added she did, however, get Botox in preparation for appearing on The Bachelor 'because I could see in photos that I had four very distinct lines, and my makeup would set into it.

Source

Girls who preach body confidence and "positive mindsets" while simultaneously getting poison injected into their face and silicon bags inserted in their chest just look like idiots IMO.  And seriously, botox because you have bad eyesight?  Try GLASSES!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:52 am

I have bad eyesight and very fade lines and I'm only a teen. Maybe botox could help. cantstopl
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256