SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 60 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:03 am

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:We had two Trents laugh out loud - Yes I think you've got the right one now well done @butterflylove yes

Yes we did 😂. I'm unsure about the other Trent now. And I couldn't match him to the photos SD posted. And the only one of her photos I was unsure about was the last photo of set 2...?

Yeah... and the last guy doesn't seem like a match for T T & G so... scratch
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:11 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:We had two Trents laugh out loud - Yes I think you've got the right one now well done @butterflylove yes

Yes we did 😂. I'm unsure about the other Trent now. And I couldn't match him to the photos SD posted. And the only one of her photos I was unsure about was the last photo of set 2...?

Yeah... and the last guy doesn't seem like a match for T T & G so... scratch

It took me a hot minute (and looking at the contestant list) to work out TT&G 😂. He doesn't seem to match any of them.. I'm so confused.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:15 am

Ms Dramatic is either a clueless idiot or deceptive mastermind IMO - I really can't decide which.  Claiming the guys are "all on private", which we know damn well they're not.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 3c4QIpe

Source

She either isn't doing thorough research or is bogarting their user IDs so she can "reveal" them on her podcast - either way it's a stupid look for a supposed "spoiler" account IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:18 am

Just noticed SD posted this to her stories.. but with this guy that makes 21..
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Img_1110
Source

The nose seems to match?
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 ZQ9CyxZ
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:19 am

OK so last guy is an intruder maybe?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:23 am

Bobette wrote:OK so last guy is an intruder maybe?

And possibly for Becky? He seems a bit older. Couldn't match him to any of the screen caps from the promo.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:03 pm

SD saying this morning that TT&G does make 20, and she uploaded one of the guys twice..

And looking at the last photo, it's another photo of Sam - and a quick google search confirms.
Same facial hair as this photo taken in Peru.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 3_5f4bf6cbb6d69b672c183779ee239aaf
Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:23 pm

@bondi_blonde @Bobette this answers your who chooses each sister dilemma yesterday. Guys were forced to choose a sister after the first night.

Pedestrian wrote:after episode one, the men are forced to choose which sister they’re going to be fighting for

However, it’s not an even split, with 13 guys choosing Elly, while just seven are trying to shoot their shot with Becky.

So going off the promo and your guesses yesterday..

Becky
Pete
Harry
Shannon
Sam
The Hairdresser?
Damien?
Rudy?

Elly
Frazer
Joe
Adam
Trent
James
Bad Hat
Pascal
Nick
Ab?
Andrew?
Angel Stripper?
Saj?
TT&G?

But if they're choosing after the first night, does nobody go home the first night? I count 16 on this group date (15 in seats, 1 on stage)..

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Screen63
Source: TenPlay

Top Row: Pete. Frazer. Adam. Trent. Shannon. Pascal. Saj.
Bottom Row: Rudy. Sam. Hairdresser. Joe. Bad Hat. Harry. Andrew. Nick/Damien?
On Stage: James.

So eliminations up til that GD: Ab. Angel Stripper? TT&G. Nick/Damien?

Last edited by butterflylove on Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:36 pm

The picking girls sounds dreadful. I'd swap Damien and Pascal though, Becky does not seem Damien's type at all.  Joe is definitely still there in that shot - he goes a long way imo, probably top 4.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:41 pm

Agent99 wrote:The picking girls sounds dreadful.  I'd swap Damien and Pascal though, Becky does not seem Damien's type at all.  Joe is definitely still there in that shot - he goes a long way imo, probably top 4.

Is that Joe next to the Hairdresser? And not Angel Stripper?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:44 pm

So the series is actually make up of 2 mini series. It must be true that Elle just can't carry the show herself and they have to split the show into 2.
Do they do the same in the other franchise with 2 Bachelorettes?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:16 pm

Just catching up in this thread. Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1022092695 Nice work everyone!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 60 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256