SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 60 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:50 pm

Elly is trying to justify why she is the Bachelorette.
'They made it clear they wanted sisters': Elly Miles denies claims Dancing With The Stars judge Sharna Burgess was Channel 10's first choice for The Bachelorette.
But on Thursday, Elly seemingly denied the rumours, claiming producers weren't looking for a solo Bachelorette.

In an interview with WHO Magazine, the 26-year-old explained that the network 'definitely wanted sisters'.

'The producers made it clear to us that they were looking at other options, too, but they definitely wanted sisters,' she told the magazine.

As the process went on they made it clear they wanted two real, relatable, down-to-earth girls and they don't come much realer than us.

'We're the first ever country bogan Bachelorettes'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8792233/Elly-Miles-appears-deny-claims-Sharna-Burgess-Channel-10s-choice-Bachelorette.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1601534348%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB
Its looking so terrible that the sisters are pushing the country bogan view. Pleasee, have enough of these stereotype

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:22 pm

Someone on insta has identified Mr Magic Mike / Blue Suit Thick Neck..

Introducing, James, a pro wakeboarder from the Sunny Coast.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Scree102
https://www.instagram.com/jpboggia/

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Scree103
Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:16 pm

@butterflylove I think you’re right, that’s Sam and Becky. And this makes more sense because Sam (IMO) seems to be in the older group.
Assuming we’ve got these groups right, I’d say the hairdresser was dobbing in someone from his group to Becky... so who would that be??

Harry
Pete
Rudy
Shannon
Sajed
Sam
Unsafe Mask
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:19 pm

@Enough I would say the majority of our Australian bachelorettes have been bogans! (in a nice way, of course)

Sam, Sophie, Angie - the difference is they’re from the city, not rural Newcastle!
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:39 pm

@butterflylove good work!  That explains a lot.  James already has a sm presence.  It looks like he is this season's Matt Whyatt.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:18 pm

SoDramatic has just posted the 20 guys and their photos on her IG, without tagging them.. but let's go through them..

Pascal. Harry. Rudy. Pete. Joe. Damien. Ab. Frazer. Angel Stripper. Sam.

Nick. Covid Unsafe. Bad Hat. Andrew. James. Saj. Adam. The Hairdresser. Shannon. ??

I don't see Trent, and who is the last guy?!?! Covid Unsafe looks really familiar too.

Also confirmation on Nick.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Scree104
Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:38 pm

Ahh I've seen unsafe mask! Will check out brb

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:09 pm

Agent99 wrote:Ahh I've seen unsafe mask!  Will check out brb

He looks so familiar!! I just can't put my finger on it. Can't wait to see who you come up with.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:25 pm

Bad Hat looks way hotter without the hat.  laugh out loud  Nice work with James @butterflylove - I will add his name to the thread. yes

I have also taken Trent's name off that thread and changed it back to Tall Tux & Glasses - we might have been wrong.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:55 pm

I think I found Covid Unsafe, and right under our noses!!

We had him as a possibility for James, but I actually think Trent is Covid Unsafe?!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 GPtGOuE
Source: TenPlay

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Scree105

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 120367199_341150033770345_2821026576901691870_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel8-1.fna.fbcdn
Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Trent-Cray
Source

ETA: Booyah! I would call that a match. His FB profile photo is the photo SD posted - https://www.facebook.com/trent.cray
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:56 pm

We had two Trents laugh out loud - Yes I think you've got the right one now well done @butterflylove yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:59 pm

Bobette wrote:We had two Trents laugh out loud - Yes I think you've got the right one now well done @butterflylove yes

Yes we did 😂. I'm unsure about the other Trent now. And I couldn't match him to the photos SD posted. And the only one of her photos I was unsure about was the last photo of set 2...?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 60 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Genevieve Australia
Idlemess
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
AllAboutLove
NancyDrew
bondi_blonde
Dumb
amylou
dorkasauras
Kas_256