SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 19 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:35 am

@AllAboutLove THANK YOU!!!! I had May11th for Lesina , pure guess! Yeah, I’m gonna correct and be back. Not gonna change much except the Moon.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:OMG I was right!!! 

LILY is the other bachelorette!

TWO bachelorettes!

SHUT. UP. How will that work?!

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:37 am

I knew it. I didn't understand how Lily wouldn't just say NO if she wasn't the Bette and same with Art when he was asked on the podcast.

TWO bachelorettes. I know I sleuthed and speculated but wow. 

Seeing it actually happening now and confirmed, it's not something I am excited about seeing. 

:/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:37 am

TWO bachelorettes!

UMMMMM WHAT??!!?? Lily is the bachette as well High clap all right now i need to find a way to watch!!!!!!! Woot woot
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:39 am

Well at least now I'm put out of my misery knowing what she was up to and we weren't imagining it for all those months. laugh out loud

It explains everything, especially the young age of the guys.  Will they be bringing more in, or competing for the same lot?

I could see Quinn being Lily's type but that's about it...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:41 am

I can't wait to see how this plays out?!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:42 am

Lily will be drinking and partying hard with the boys, that's what will happen IMO. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 19 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:43 am

Bobette wrote:

TWO bachelorettes!

SHUT.  UP.  How will that work?!

@Bobette like Sweden's dual bachdelors which is exactly what I posted and speculated this week that's how they'd do it. And now they are. 

I am not looking forward to it. It was a mess for Sweden. For Dual Bettes it'll be even worse imo. 

Lily came out like the seducer type and the music with her entrance made me worried they'd play them both up as Lesina the doctor and Lily the seducer or something. 

Not liking the idea of this now. Went from feeling real and more authentic to more gimmicky.

And from sleuthing Lily already, her SM activity tells me she wasn't into any of the guys so if she acts like she is then I will lose respect. No need to be on if not interested in any of them. Feels fake and forced already.

I'd hope they'd bring in more guys but not sure they will. Darn. It was fun to speculate/sleuth all this, but now actually seeing it happen, I am bummed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:44 am

Is the episode still running?  I'm guessing we'll be getting a new/longer preview to fill in the gaps?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:44 am

@Sprite Yeah I wonder if she is a mole too, partying with the guys to find out who is genuinely there for Lesina? I hope so anyway!
Not that excited about this, are they trying too hard with too many plot twists?

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:48 am

Jordan44 wrote:@Sprite Yeah I wonder if she is a mole too, partying with the guys to find out who is genuinely there for Lesina?

That would have been a much better idea than dual Bettes IMO.  All this tells me is that Lily didn't want to do it but they talked her into a half-assed appearance.  

I'm recalling all the doubts we had that she found anyone, and looking at this lineup, I think she'll have fun with a lot of them but other than Quinn I see no potential F1s.

Dang.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:49 am

@Bobette no it ended at that point. So much explained now. 

I feel like the way they have it is Lily is there to stir the pot. That's her role. It didn't come off like she's there for love or anything. They gave drama/villain type music. I don't like it.

Plus Lily how she was on SM, and commenting to Art all the time. Like she wanted people to know. 

I don't think this is going to end well. 

It's all fun to drink and party but being contrasted with another Bette who was there first and if she is happy and finds someone and depending on edit, it can end badly.

Good edits seldom last for repeat contestants :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom