SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 46 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:37 pm

Jordan44 wrote:@Bobette Looking at the SC of the boys by the pool from last Episode it looks like Tavita and Mac are missing so they next IMO.

Yes I agree.  Mac was never going to stay long IMO and Tavita probably fled to get decent medical attention.  I can't believe a doctor would accuse him of giving her an ultimatum and not have a higher regard for his obvious need for surgery. no no

ETA:  Interesting to see Mike and Richie sitting together, and Lily with Quinn - I've taken more SCs, will post on the SC thread.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 46 BrIDzZi

Source: Episode 14
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:44 am

Bobette wrote:
Jordan44 wrote:@Bobette Looking at the SC of the boys by the pool from last Episode it looks like Tavita and Mac are missing so they next IMO.

Yes I agree.  Mac was never going to stay long IMO and Tavita probably fled to get decent medical attention.  I can't believe a doctor would accuse him of giving her an ultimatum and not have a higher regard for his obvious need for surgery. no no

ETA:  Interesting to see Mike and Richie sitting together, and Lily with Quinn - I've taken more SCs, will post on the SC thread.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 46 BrIDzZi

Source: Episode 14

@Bobette super sleuth the latest post on the Bachlorette IG account is a photo of the guys showing their star signs ( wonder if they got the idea form here) anyway Mike B is not included nor is Mac but its clear he will be eliminated soon, What to make of Mike a pretty important addition not being included?

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:52 am

@Bobette this is a wee bit of the conversation on this post.
lilymcmanus
Dammit, I’m ******** @aaron.mcnabb2
11m5 likesReply
terence.lostadventures.obrien
@lilymcmanus I already called shotgun regardless of star signs.
I have tried to add the link

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:15 am

Karina wrote:@Bobette super sleuth the latest post on the Bachlorette IG account is a photo of the guys showing  their star signs ( wonder if they got the idea form here) anyway Mike B is not included nor is Mac but its clear he will be eliminated soon, What to make of Mike a pretty important addition not being included?

Nice pick up.  Interesting indeed.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:48 am

The show is on and I come in on some talk about avocados. Apparently Elliot had an allergic reaction and Richie took care of him. WTH is Dr. Lesina? Lily goes out and gives him a rose just in case he has to go to the hospital.

Ladies head out and debate the guys with Art. The intruders arriving showed the true colours of the first group...but wasn't explained who didn't handle it well.

Lily liked Terrance and their kiss, but wished it was organic instead of asking her for it. Jesse has high energy, but not sure of the chemistry. Michael basically boring. Not sure of about George.

Lesina not sure about Tevita.

Richie has a rose from his date. Apparently the guys played a prank on Mike? He also has a rose. Steve is nervous of Mike. Aaron continues to be an azz about other guys and he needs to lose the stupid hat. He also thinks he is getting the first rose.

Lesina -- Tevita. (Take that poor sport Aaron. Now he thinks he will get the second.) Burn...Logan. Aaron. (The other guys are ragging on him saying how he is with them is not very nice. Tevita says he basically can't say anything to him because he goes and tattles to Lesina.) Steve, Michael.

Lily -- Terrence, Jesse, Quinn, Liam, George.

Mack is gone. We barely knew you man.

Aaron has no time for Jesse and people who try to run the house...AMOG. He thinks he gets along with the guys. I think he may be mistaken.

New dates...Lesina and Mike/Lily and Jesse.

Jesse meets up with Lily down some street. His 2nd date...first one to get it. They are going for a walk and apparently doing something painful!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:03 am

Lily brings Jesse to get a Lily tatoo and she will be doing the work. She has done it once before and he lets her. He is clearly stupid...she says wedding bells.

Next they go to a bar so she can get to know Jesse. She admits she is a little soft and likes a little romance. She needs someone who can express themselves. She asks about the cocktail party...

Lesina says she first thought Mike was really cocky when they first met, but when she spent time with him she realized he was uncomfortable. He says she is really nice and easy to talk to.

Mike is getting the Lesina grilling. She likes him more the more time she spends with him. They go to some club and try the tango. He is nervous and awkward and she can't get him to loosen up.

Showing what the guys do back at the apartment to entertain themselves while others are on a date...charades, eating fruit contests, trying to make fire...silliness.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:19 am

I just realized the episode tonight is 1 and 1/2 hours.

Jesse ... refuses to name names. Explaining Elliot was not willing to talk about his date to the first batch of guys, but was to the newbies and was segregating himself and them . Makes it seem like they were trying to explain that to him and Jesse is just downplaying his role. Lily is just a tad sceptical. She knows BS when she hears it.

She blindfolds him to make him relax. She asks Jesse if he had to pash one of the guys who would he pick...Mike!

What does he like about her...her smile and how comfortable and easy she is to talk to.

Lesina and Mike sit and chat. She says that when he relaxes he is really funny and she really likes him. The announcer says they are perfect for each other. (The guys back at the house are saying the same and working Aaron up.)

They had a nice talk asking about work and wanting kids...but he says you need to be with the right person. She wants a family and he says he is glad that he and his ex didn't get to it. This gives her pause.

Boys are about to discuss the incident last night...

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:36 am

Air clearing by Liam...what happened needs to be discussed. Feels it was blown out of proportion and he apologizes. He feels Elliot was sh*t stirring...Liam is just being condescending. Talking about what the process is when you get back from a date. He has a bottle and who ever has it, gets to speak ... and he just prattles on. Shut up dude.

Meanwhile the person who apparently majorly instituted the issues is on his date with Lily and they are pashing after she gives him a rose. He thinks he is the best one. Don't think so dude. He tells her that he loves to kiss and feels that is more intimate than sex. They continue to make out some more.

Tevita apologizes for coming in halfway during the conversations.

Liam apologizes for the prank.

Mike and Lesina seem to be getting along. She thinks they are just getting to know one another and she wants to continue the process and he gets a rose and a hug, but I think she wants to jump him...as apparently do the other guys! He must have major pheromones.

Liam is still blabbing and waiving the bottle around when Jesse comes in and shows off his tatoo. George is laughing because he dad always says as soon as you tatoo your partners name on you, that is the end of the relationship. rofl

Mike comes in with his rose. Aaron hates it, because McDreamy is apparently a really nice guy and even he can't bitch about him.

Now Jesse apologizes to Aaron and Terrence. Terrence is not impressed by this lack luster apology and the bitching continues tomorrow...

And it seems that I may have missed the start of the show. Blast. I will try harder tomorrow, but I am getting sick of these whining guys. Grow up. It's like highschool.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:39 am

Thank you @Sprite.  What did Jesse's tattoo say, I'm guessing something like "Lily was 'ere" ? Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 46 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:44 am

Bobette wrote:Thank you @Sprite.  What did Jesse's tattoo say, I'm guessing something like "Lily was 'ere" ?

Just Lily in capital letters on the side of his foot. It is not very big and would be easy to miss. I thought they were just pranking the audience because it would turn out to be washable tatoo...but, no he really is stupid enough to let her do it. I'd be rofl rofl rofl if gets kicked out next. I know he has a rose, but maybe after they find out about all the stuff that went on, she would take it back.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:44 am

Sprite wrote:Air clearing by Liam...what happened needs to be discussed. Feels it was blown out of proportion and he apologizes. He feels Elliot was sh*t stirring...Liam is just being condescending. Talking about what the process is when you get back from a date. He has a bottle and who ever has it, gets to speak ... and he just prattles on. Shut up dude.

Meanwhile the person who apparently majorly instituted the issues is on his date with Lily and they are pashing after she gives him a rose. He thinks he is the best one. Don't think so dude. He tells her that he loves to kiss and feels that is more intimate than sex. They continue to make out some more.

Tevita apologizes for coming in halfway during the conversations.

Liam apologizes for the prank.

Mike and Lesina seem to be getting along. She thinks they are just getting to know one another and she wants to continue the process and he gets a rose and a hug, but I think she wants to jump him...as apparently do the other guys! He must have major pheromones.

Liam is still blabbing and waiving the bottle around when Jesse comes in and shows off his tatoo. George is laughing because he dad always says as soon as you tatoo your partners name on you, that is the end of the relationship.  rofl

Mike comes in with his rose. Aaron hates it, because McDreamy is apparently a really nice guy and even he can't bitch about him.

Now Jesse apologizes to Aaron and Terrence. Terrence is not impressed by this lack luster apology and the bitching continues tomorrow...

And it seems that I may have missed the start of the show. Blast. I will try harder tomorrow, but I am getting sick of these whining guys. Grow up. It's like highschool.

I really strugggled Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 46 3806527698 to watch this programme the emphasis was on the' boy code' and their in house relationships, seriously why are these guys trapped in a small space ? surely they could get out and about. I had to force myself to stay focused.

Lilys date with Jesse was ok however with so much of the time used for relationships in the house its really time for the final 2/3 to be to the fore and we all know who they would be Lily Quinn, Richie Lesina Aaron Mike.IMO

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:53 am

I’m struggling too. Which is probably why I I’m always doing jobs while watching rather than focusing on the show.

I’m actually watching an hour behind because we were out for dinner but I’m tempted to just read @sprite recaps and then go to bed with my book.

I am finding Aaron annoying and the only guys I actually like are Steve, George, Quinn, Richie and Mike. The rest are complete nobs.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom