SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 45 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:24 am

Episode 14

Recap of the new guys arriving, the "front runners being threatened" (cut to shots of Aaron and Quinn kissing their respective ladies) and then Aaron saying they need to "shut that sh!t down".  AMOG mode fully enagaged from the outset.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 YtlExVB

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 I3TcZb0

Elliot returns from his SD which feels like it was a week and a half ago (this weird overlapping format sucks IMO) and refuses to tell them anything about it.  Meanwhile Mike is quietly reading a Wilbur Smith novel, away from the drama.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 LYQ1ZVt

Did anyone order a contrasting final 2?  I got 'em right here.  laugh out loud

Meanwhile Aaron's hitched his bitching pants right up to his armpits.  He says he needs to make sure Lesina doesn't forget about him but it's all good because "who are these new guys anyway?  I can't even remember their names".  

MEOW.  Oh yeah, his edit is taking a definite turn IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 TFOi474

Quinn isn't feeling threatened because Richie's "ten years older than Lily".  Shhhh.. nobody tell him the only man Lily's ever loved was eleven years older.  Didn't do your research did you mate!  Next we get an unexpected treat; an intro vid for Richie.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 STUyqCr

He talks about his career as a clothing designer and then describes his ideal partner.  Of course, it's Lily in a nutshell.  Someone confident in who they are, who lives in the present.  Back on their date, Lily is looking impressed.  Richie returns with a rose.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 IgxXzf2

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 YhynyKu

Group Date

They're making love tea.  Yes.  Love tea.  While the girls are sampling their brews the screen keeps going blurry and it takes me a moment to work out I'm not about to have a seizure but that we are in fact getting flash forwards for the rest of the season.  

And here is what the tealeaves foretell:

Michael naked in a pool wearing fairy wings

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 BrIDzZi

Steve sitting with Lesina saying he wants to kiss her

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 Xbhgm80

Mike and Lesina pashing up a storm (CALLED IT)

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 WWI62GI

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 C0wewnH

Lesina saying Logan's sweet but they need to go deeper

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 NDXeQrO

Mac... umm... humping the floor?  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 NfiHiD4

... while George gets pretty much a blank screen.  I've watched a lot of speculative sic fi and I'm here to tell you if there's ever a flash forward and your segment is black you're not surviving to the end of the season.  Sorry George.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 7WyU2GC

So Lesina chooses Mike even though his tea was disgusting and Lily chooses Michael because that's what the script said.  Logan thinks his tea was good and can't understand why he wasn't picked so still doesn't get how this show works bless him.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 OhaJkqZ

Next we get an intro package for Michael.  He describes his life on the potato farm.  I like Michael a lot, despite the fact that he doesn't move his top lip when he speaks and looks like he could be not-so-distantly related to the Honey Badger.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 My4AUCO

His last relationship lasted eight years and ended two years ago.  Lily talks AGAIN about liking older men and that having children soon is something she can't compromise on.  I swear half of what she says on this show seems directly aimed at Court.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 S6eugJg

Aaron sees Mike as competition but doesn't see him as a match for Lesina "personality-wise".  Meanwhile Lesina is firing the questions at Mike in the manner to which we've become accustomed.  He barely survives, but gets a hug for his troubles.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 9pEuRTF

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 MBq2TQz  

Cocktail Party

Tonight's CP has been outsourced to a graffiti bar, which Lily says "smells like regret and bad decisions".  laugh out loud  Richie says realistically he can't see anyone falling in love in 4 weeks.  Flashback to Aaron saying he's falling in love after just 2.5 weeks. Awkward

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 Rp21aJb

Lesina arrives and says she forgot to give Mike his rose earlier so wants to give it to him now.  Uh huh.  Sure you did.  It's not like he producers would have been rubbing their hands in glee at the thought of you giving someone a rose right in AMOG's face.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 A8bppx5

I'm not sure if they're just really drunk but the rest of the episode is friggin weird.  

Lily Crowd surfs off the table.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 QiMchiP

Lesina gives Aaron a notepad and then randomly pashes him for absolutely no reason.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 ESS4lwD

Lily goes up to the roof with Terrence and he lays one on her.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 KhCiiTI

It's all SO AWKWARD and I can see why she said on IG she felt this episode felt "abrasive".  Jesse comes in to break it up and her body language immediately relaxes.  I feel like they have a mutual understanding that nothing's going to happen.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 Mo2QABY

He asks her to tell him something he wouldn't know about her and she shows off her hearing aids.  This was a big part of why Lily decided to do the show IMO so I've been expecting her to bring it up.  First Bachelorette with a disability - Kudos, NZ.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 D2NHoqe

Next up, Tavita pulls Lesina aside and says look, I'm really into you but my intestine is poking out my abdominal wall so if you're not into me I'm of to the hospital to get it shoved back where it belongs, to which she accuses him of giving him an ultimatum?!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 X2HBIEg

GEEZ LADY his guts are literally hanging out!  Anyway the preview for next ep shows yiros eating, fighting, and an ambulance.  It seriously seems like TPTB just got the whole cast trashed and waited for the chaos to ensue.  A bizarre episode to be sure.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 ArEDwGy

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 14
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by just me Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:07 pm

@Bobette  What did Lesina and Mike talk about? I know she quizzed him but really did not understand either of them, except he looked like he did not like such direct questions. He sure has outstanding eyes! Really appreciate your recaps for us.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:46 pm

just me wrote:@Bobette  What did Lesina and Mike talk about? I know she quizzed him but really did not understand either of them, except he looked like he did not like such direct questions. He sure has outstanding eyes! Really appreciate your recaps for us.

It was her usual barrage of questions and he seemed a bit shell shocked afterwards.  She asked things like "are you confrontational?" which is ironic because I find HER the most confrontational of them all.  Then she asked what his worst quality was (he said "aggressively independent") and then acted like it was a red flag?!  Anyone's worst quality would be a red flag taken in isolation!

Her interrogation style is really grating on me.  At the CP the other guys asked Mike "did she ask you a million questions?!" so that's obviously how she was with all of them.  She gets a really mean look on her face when she's grilling them too.  It's become very clear to me why her previous BFs have been submissive types - she's so domineering I don't think they'd have a choice!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 WF3XtmD

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:21 pm

Bobette wrote:
just me wrote:@Bobette  What did Lesina and Mike talk about? I know she quizzed him but really did not understand either of them, except he looked like he did not like such direct questions. He sure has outstanding eyes! Really appreciate your recaps for us.

It was her usual barrage of questions and he seemed a bit shell shocked afterwards.  She asked things like "are you confrontational?" which is ironic because I find HER the most confrontational of them all.  Then she asked what his worst quality was (he said "aggressively independent") and then acted like it was a red flag?!  Anyone's worst quality would be a red flag taken in isolation!

Her interrogation style is really grating on me.  At the CP the other guys asked Mike "did she ask you a million questions?!" so that's obviously how she was with all of them.  She gets a really mean look on her face when she's grilling them too.  It's become very clear to me why her previous BFs have been submissive types - she's so domineering I don't think they'd have a choice!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 WF3XtmD

Thanks for your incredible overview. Mike said ruthlessly independent not aggressively independent different connations to those words.Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 1710264613 i actually really felt for Mike with the beautiful eyes the questioning was '' ruthless'' cantstopl His exwife married her childhood sweetheart and now has a child whatever caused the break up it must still hurt. The questioning seemed quite insensitive. IMO. it seems odd that someone who is able to be independent would be viewed as a red flag. She took umbrage at the word ruthless and asked him to expand on this. Mike seemed bamboozled he seemed to want to take time to have more pleasant non confrontational way to gain an insight into each others personalities. Sometimes when a person is questioned at gun shot speed its is overwhelming and she did not read his body language and cues. I found this stymied the way two people would normally make a connection. Mike actually came across as a genuine, mature guy,with the advanatge of being somewhat dreamy to qoute Elliot who called him Mickdreamy much to Aarons annoyance rofl

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:02 pm

Lily: It smells like bad decisions and regrets in there, and I actually really like it.
Art: Suspect
Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 Bad_de10

I love her way with words. I she ever releases that book I will do anything to get my hands on it.

That was exactly what it looked like, but that night I bet it smelled more like gunpowder. They had no idea what they were walking in to, or how ugly things had turned in just a day or two.
JMO

Last edited by blueblues on Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:03 pm

Karina wrote:Thanks for your incredible overview. Mike said ruthlessly independent not aggressively independent different connations to those words.Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 1710264613  i actually really felt for Mike with the beautiful eyes the questioning was '' ruthless'' cantstopl His exwife married her childhood sweetheart and now has a child whatever caused the break up it must still hurt. The questioning seemed quite insensitive. IMO. it seems odd that someone who is able to be independent would be viewed as a red flag. She took umbrage at the word ruthless and asked him to expand on this. Mike seemed bamboozled he seemed to want to take time to have  more pleasant non confrontational way to gain an insight into each others personalities. Sometimes when a person is questioned at gun shot speed its is overwhelming and she did not read his body language and cues. I found this stymied  the way two people would normally make a connection. Mike actually came across as a genuine, mature guy,with the advanatge of being somewhat dreamy to qoute Elliot who called him Mickdreamy much to Aarons annoyance rofl

@Karina - Thanks for the correction, yes it was ruthless not aggressive (my bad - I watched it late last night as evidenced by the large number of typos in my recap which I can't be bothered correcting laugh out loud)

I agree with you and I think the poor guy was just stuttering and stammering and said the wrong words because he was being grilled so fiercely.  He probably meant "staunchly independent" or similar.

Considering Lesina said her last relationship didn't work out because the guy allowed her life to become his life I would have thought she'd see independence as a GOOD thing, unless she wants more of the same.

If being too clingy was really an issue then why choose Aaron who is crying and saying he's falling in love with you after 2.5 weeks?  IMO she actually loves being put on a pedestal and wearing the pants.

My question is, if Aaron's F1, will he stay being the submissive, enamoured man we see on the show when he's around Lesina or will he revert back to the dominant AMOG personality the guys keep referring to....

@blueblues Yeah Lily is a crack up and still my all-time favourite Bach personality, even though I suspect agreeing to appear on this show might turn out to be one of those "bad decisions" she can smell.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:59 pm

Bobette wrote:
Karina wrote:Thanks for your incredible overview. Mike said ruthlessly independent not aggressively independent different connations to those words.Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 1710264613  i actually really felt for Mike with the beautiful eyes the questioning was '' ruthless'' cantstopl His exwife married her childhood sweetheart and now has a child whatever caused the break up it must still hurt. The questioning seemed quite insensitive. IMO. it seems odd that someone who is able to be independent would be viewed as a red flag. She took umbrage at the word ruthless and asked him to expand on this. Mike seemed bamboozled he seemed to want to take time to have  more pleasant non confrontational way to gain an insight into each others personalities. Sometimes when a person is questioned at gun shot speed its is overwhelming and she did not read his body language and cues. I found this stymied  the way two people would normally make a connection. Mike actually came across as a genuine, mature guy,with the advanatge of being somewhat dreamy to qoute Elliot who called him Mickdreamy much to Aarons annoyance rofl

@Karina - Thanks for the correction, yes it was ruthless not aggressive (my bad - I watched it late last night as evidenced by the large number of typos in my recap which I can't be bothered correcting laugh out loud)

I agree with you and I think the poor guy was just stuttering and stammering and said the wrong words because he was being grilled so fiercely.  He probably meant "staunchly independent" or similar.

Considering Lesina said her last relationship didn't work out because the guy allowed her life to become his life I would have thought she'd see independence as a GOOD thing, unless she wants more of the same.

If being too clingy was really an issue then why choose Aaron who is crying and saying he's falling in love with you after 2.5 weeks?  IMO she actually loves being put on a pedestal and wearing the pants.

My question is, if Aaron's F1, will he stay being the submissive, enamoured man we see on the show when he's around Lesina or will he revert back to the dominant AMOG personality the guys keep referring to....

@blueblues Yeah Lily is a crack up and still my all-time favourite Bach personality, even though I suspect agreeing to appear on this show might turn out to be one of those "bad decisions" she can smell.

@Bobette interesting points some of the guys do NOT seem that enamoured of Aaron. Marc, Steve, Tavita seem to have a BS radar and they do call out Aaron a lot. Steve rightly said that its important to see the person you are developing feelings for in the real world before staying that you are in love. its IMO* also very manipulative to say the LOVE word after two and half weeks in a totally artificial environment. Maybe Lesina should see a redflag :lookout about that as well.

@blueblues yes, Lily really says some crack up things hopefully this leads to other work on TV she certainly has the X factor. Really like Lesina as well.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Batmouth Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:58 pm

Strange that Lesina would consider independence as a red flag. Doctors work normally 12 hour shifts so anyone in a relationship with her would have to be independent. Also since she works in Australia and all these men live in NZ it would likely be a long distance relationship anyway...

Batmouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:18 am

Preview for next episode has gone up on IG.  So rude of Lesina so say Tavita's giving her an ultimatum IMO.  The man needs SURGERY FFS!

And Jesse flat out calls Aaron a piece of sh!t.  Jesse who is by no means a villain IMO.  If Aaron's F1, his is the weirdest edit I've seen for ages.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 45 M169PQX

Source.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:39 pm

I have been away for the long weekend and really need to catch up with these episodes! Sounds like sh*t is hitting the fan.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:57 pm

Sprite wrote:I have been away for the long weekend and really need to catch up with these episodes! Sounds like sh*t is hitting the fan.

The last episode was a complete mess @Sprite.  

Seems to me TPTB felt they needed to "spice things up" but the girls were clearly uncomfortable with many of the cocktail party storylines IMO.  Lily went on IG afterwards to say watching it back made her want to put her foot through a window.  laugh out loud

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:22 pm

@Bobette Looking at the SC of the boys by the pool from last Episode it looks like Tavita and Mac are missing so they next IMO.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom