SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 65 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:28 am

Logan is sitting with Lesina and Aaron isn't happy.

Jesse is getting pissed off because he feels Richie is trying to put him down and shocker Jesse gets picked for some alone time so he can throw someone under the bus.

Meanwhile Aaron is worried about what Logan will say to Lesina. Thinks Logan isn't funny, but he is funny. Sure, you're hilarious...but, probably not in the good way you think.

Richie is now worried he may have shared stuff in confidence and it will bite him in the a**. My head is spinning. And he is right...Jesse is throwing him under the bus because she has done all this reality tv. He doesn't want to name names so she is now wondering who is questioning her. Thinks Jessie and Richie stood up for her and now thinks Quinn and Terrence are at fault. She doesn't want to take someone who thinks she isn't genuine to meet her family. She looks upset and almost ready to cry.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:40 am

Sprite wrote:Logan is sitting with Lesina and Aaron isn't happy.

Jesse is getting pissed off because he feels Richie is trying to put him down and shocker Jesse gets picked for some alone time so he can throw someone under the bus.

Meanwhile Aaron is worried about what Logan will say to Lesina. Thinks Logan isn't funny, but he is funny. Sure, you're hilarious...but, probably not in the good way you think.

Richie is now worried he may have shared stuff in confidence and it will bite him in the a**. My head is spinning. And he is right...Jesse is throwing him under the bus because she has done all this reality tv. He doesn't want to name names so she is now wondering who is questioning her. Thinks Jessie and Richie stood up for her and now thinks Quinn and Terrence are at fault. She doesn't want to take someone who thinks she isn't genuine to meet her family. She looks upset and almost ready to cry.

Ohh Lily came across so well she really likes Richie not a nice situation for them both.
@Sprite why did they show shots of the airport? Lesina seems to still like Mike. Does he come back?

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:41 am

Lily is questioning everything because it doesn't make sense. Lily is getting pissed. Jesse thinks she can figure out  who he is talking about. no no

Now a**kisser Logan has been writing stuff for Lesina to ask him. Of course, she picks the sex question....something about what is kinky. So awkward. He shoves a grape in his mouth and then kisses her and shoves it in her mouth. He thinks she enjoyed that...he would be wrong. She thinks his version of kinky, is not like hers. It is a Logan version...which is more pg...which is okay...which we know it is not. I will hands down say that is the worst kiss ever in the history of all of reality tv. Cringe!

The ladies are prepping for the next RC and Lily is pissed that her intentions are being questioned. She thinks Logan is the key as he was there for the end of it. Lily asks Lesina if she could have had a chance to really talk to Mike, would it have changed things. She lies and says maybe.

Next time...Logan singing, Aaron freaking out and Lily puts Richie on the spot before the rose ceremony.

I can't with these women. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 65 2622943811 dizzy duh :headbanging

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:48 am

Karina wrote:
Ohh Lily came across so well she really likes Richie not a nice situation for them both.
@Sprite why did they show shots of the airport? Lesina seems to still like Mike. Does he come back?

I have no idea. When they showed that I thought she might go after him, but clearly she didn't. Maybe when they get back to NZ, but I really doubt it. Lesina wants someone to kiss her a** and he wants an equal relationship. IMO she is threatened by him because he calls her out on her BS. I bet she has never had that.

I will really miss Mike. He came across as intelligent, genuine, realistic, confident and dare I say...grown up. Plus he is easy on the eyes!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:19 am

Sprite wrote:
Karina wrote:

I have no idea. When they showed that I thought she might go after him, but clearly she didn't. Maybe when they get back to NZ, but I really doubt it. Lesina wants someone to kiss her a** and he wants an equal relationship. IMO she is threatened by him because he calls her out on her BS. I bet she has never had that.

I will really miss Mike. He came across as intelligent, genuine, realistic, confident and dare I say...grown up. Plus he is easy on the eyes!

Well said I will struggle to watch with out Mike I really liked him as well. Very hard to find a man of that calibre.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi-tyku Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:29 pm

Hi guys, first time posting here! There’s things I love about the NZ show, I mean this is genuinely nice to watch, very little drama and boys having a good time with each other. But man, the music they use in the background is killing me laugh out loud. I just don’t get it, it’s so off all the time. I don’t mind the voice over as much, but don’t like it either ;)
I think lesina is lovely, but her nervous laugh is a bit much.. oke that’s it, I said it all laugh out loud.

Lily surprises me, she is very well spoken and she seems a lot older than her age. She really does know who she is. I can totally see her with a much older guy.

As for mike the sailor, I understand he left, it wasn’t an equal relationship the way I saw it. I’m really curious who they both end up with, I have no idea!

Sushi-tyku

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:19 pm

@Sushi-tyku welcomebanner Lovely to have you join!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:25 pm

Watching ep 26 now and wow yeah Lily is totally smitten IMO.  I really hope Richie isn't just there for publicity.  Doesn't bother me at all if he was a pre-planned F1 or they have mutual friends or even if they met pre-show, just treat her right, Mr Boyens!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 65 NdhTWvE

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 65 4NHJtJ0

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 65 PR56p8N

Sprite wrote:She doesn't want to take someone who thinks she isn't genuine to meet her family. She looks upset and almost ready to cry.

Yep.  These are genuine feels IMO.   Upset

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 65 MoJpl7R

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 65 IDMCN1u

Just a slight F1 obstacle though IMO, as stipulated in the Bachelorette Rulebook of Required Plotpoints. And I'm sticking with my theory that we have not seen the last of Mike, otherwise why these random shots of the airport?!  All very Love Actually.  laugh out loud  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 65 JhUlBey

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 65 Kbgo8Te

Source: Episode 26
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:32 pm

@Bobette Yes the airport SCs were odd, but IMO they put them in just to throw us. Reason I think this is Jodie didn't really say anything so did she see them or were they just put in last minute to fill time. Also there were no actual shots of Mike or anyone that I could see.

Also do we think Lily and Lesina have had a fall out? Looks like Lily is liking comments even though they are a bit negative about Lesina.
Maybe the boys choosing Team Lily and Team Lesina post show is taking on a new meaning?

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:05 am

Jordan44 wrote:@Bobette Yes the airport SCs were odd, but IMO they put them in just to throw us. Reason I think this is Jodie didn't really say anything so did she see them  or were they just put in last minute to fill time. Also there were no actual shots of Mike or anyone that I could see.

Also do we think Lily and Lesina have had a fall out? Looks like Lily is liking comments even though they are a bit negative about Lesina.
Maybe the boys choosing Team Lily and Team Lesina post show is taking on a new meaning?

Yes, the airport part was a wee jolt out of my bored, had enough of it stupor. cantstopl Was it to throw us off the scent? and are Lesinas comments negative comments about Mike on her IG to throw us off the scent?

If there is a team Lily looks like they are having a grand ole time.

Seems odd to send out camera people to film an airport for absolutely no reason but then not much of Lesinas decisions and actions seem to make much sense anyway. Its like being in an alternative reality where people are speaking but noone is truly hearing. deadhorse

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:09 am

@Bobette see the white car in the 2nd airport shot. There is someone in the passenger seat. Does Mike change his mind and return?

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:31 am

I agree the airport shots are probably random B-roll footage they shot on their way out of the country in case it came in handy.  

But the fact that Mike specifically said "I'm off to the airport" and then when Richie got back the other guys told him Mike was "on his way to the airport right now (bro laugh out loud)" makes me think there might be a storyline there.

Either way I think it was mainly designed to give him more of a backstory for his season of Bach (though I doubt he wants it now...)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom