SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 69 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:56 pm

Bobette wrote:ETA:  Holy crap NZ editors did you not notice Lily's right boob was fully visible the entire time she was chatting to Richie in the water?!  Not that I think she'd care.   cantstopl
Oh, you missed her reaction on her IG stories (gone now). No, she didn’t mind. laugh out loud

She was yelling “My nipple is out on TV!” and then “I’m all for it, love it, but who the f--- – who let this happen?”
I bet she will roast the producers for years about this. :uptonogood

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:13 pm

@blueblues Yeah I haven't been keeping up with SM - been watching a lot of news this week (BIG MISTAKE laugh out loud).  Need to get back to "reality" and less actual reality I think.  

They're lucky it was Lily's boob - any other Lead would probably sue!  Seriously though editors...  dizzy

Kels0012 wrote:I've invested 3 months of my life into watching this damn show. I need an ending! I'm confused on why it is hard to put together a show in post-production?

This is what I'm wondering too.  The ATFR/reunion was filmed MARCH 10.  It doesn't take 2 weeks to edit one episode (if it did this season wouldn't be 30 episodes long).  

So what's going on?  Did they reshoot the ending? Is it something to do with Lesina going rogue? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:53 pm

I noticed Richie and Lily both posted “Stay Home NZ” in their stories at the same time yesterday. If you go look at their stories it might still be there.

Everyone is saying “why Jesse?” I’m sure I’m not alone in thinking she has already picked her F1 and wants to keep the final at a lower level of devastation. I think she will let Quinn go now but I guess it’s possible it will go the other way.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by greentoolcat Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:02 pm

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 69 Et2x_310

Source

Due to NZ being in lockdown as of tomorrow, for 4 weeks. Editing would resume after the lockdown, if the status of the virus is brought down. This also gives more time for TPTB to edit Lesina's narrative.
greentoolcat
greentoolcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:50 pm

@greentoolcat Thanks for the SC - the wording they use is so contradictory!  The last paragraph suggests the season will end with the finale - the first paragraph suggests the opposite.  dizzy

Surely they could finish editing the episode somehow - do it on a home computer if necessary.  And why would they STILL be editing anyway?!  Unless as you say they were reworking the narrative... Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:57 pm

Bobette wrote:@greentoolcat Thanks for the SC - the wording they use is so contradictory!  The last paragraph suggests the season will end with the finale - the first paragraph suggests the opposite.  dizzy

Surely they could finish editing the episode somehow - do it on a home computer if necessary.  And why would they STILL be editing anyway?!  Unless as you say they were reworking the narrative... Suspect
Do you think the narrative will be more negative towards Lesina? The way she has been acting post show IMO is unreal, not sure I have ever seen a lead stick It that much to the producers based on her SM antics.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:48 pm

@mercieme Yes that's what I was thinking too - they might have been preparing to wedge her right under the bus in the last episode.  laugh out loud

Also, I haven't watched the most recent episode yet, but in the one before, Richie was saying he was "questioning Lesina's authenticity, not yours" when trying to reassure Lily.  Very interesting that they have left all those accusations in, IMO.

It also makes me think all that sisterhood BS we saw back at the start, with Lesina & Lily hanging out, was definitely just damage control.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:00 pm

I wonder if it is a mistake by the reporter. Perhaps it is After the Final Rose which is still being edited and will not screen? That would make more sense surely?

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:15 pm

@kiwilaura80  Yes, I think you're probably right - the journo left out the word "After" in the first paragraph IMO.  The second paragraph is an actual quote, from the show spokesperson, so I would be more inclined to believe that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:30 pm

Looking at the TV Guide, it appears Monday is the Final and Tuesday is the reunion. So I suspect it’s a typo in the article.

TV Guide

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:22 am

OK I am up to date.  I'm glad Quinn wasn't dragged to F2 - that was an act of kindness by Lily and Jesse will be just fine IMO.  

My favourite moments of this episode were Lily's WTF-glare at the off-camera producer...

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 69 7EmZxuH

...and the fact that it seems all producers within this franchise wear cargo pants and hoodies, no matter what nationality...

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 69 UoCKU8z

Seriously if you told me that was a scene from Unreal I would believe you. laugh out loud  

Preview for next week clearly pre-empting Lesina picking no one IMO.  Roll on Monday.  This thing needs to be put out of its misery.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:28 am

Whatever the glitch is I need a freaking conclusion, even if not on TV. Just. End. It.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom