SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:58 pm

potpot712 wrote:
potpot712 wrote:I am looking at Carlin and Angie's posts and interviews and I am absolutely gutted that Matt and Chelsie seem to be so in love  two months ago but yeah could be the buzz has worn off.   However, lack of social media posts together hopefully just means they have settled into a routine and gone back to their boring "sciency" lives.   I know people who are so in love and have social media but do not post or like each other's posts.   Hopefully they are just those people.  The fact that their couple pics are either selfies or one person taking the pic of the other  means they  do not even like asking others to take their pics so a sign of being very private people, maybe?      
But if they do break up I will be heartbroken as on paper they should last the distance....but what is ideal may not really be reality.   sad    

But also having said that,  when somebody told Chelsie she was looking forward to her baby shower and the latter replied:  "me too"  with heart emoji,  and her insta story  the day after showed  the meaning behind the "loving someone to the moon and back" which she says was cute and with reference to maths      give  me  some hope.   A broken-hearted person wouldn't act that way.  

I hope you're right Poppop!  :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Curiositykills Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:37 am

I just wish they post more pictures together. Matt and Chelsie never posted any BTS pictures of them together while they were still hiding their relationship

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:48 am

Jolena wrote:
Vjeff wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Just Looking wrote:It’s a bit ridiculous really.  I wonder if they actually split soon after filming ended and then Matt left for overseas a few days after the finale.   I’m not sure if they’re allowed to travel between end of filming and finale. I know they have posted a few things but to me it all seems a bit odd.

I think they were still together after filming , Matt said in one of the post show interviews that he had made plans to go meet his new little nephew and Chelsie couldn't take off of work to go with him.,He also said they had some plans for a few weekend trips together in the near future.  Then she posted something like " come back soon" and he responded with " I'm on my way Babe". Then there was an IG where she was with her friend and the caption said " yay Matt comes back tonight. It was after that  that we saw the IG story of them in the park with the ducks and the one where she spilled her drink on her pants and the cute one in the car where Matt did the doggy faces on them. , and I think the very last pic we got of them together was Matt taking her to dinner and he captioned it " this place to fancy for us?" (something like that) but nothing since from them together that I've seen anyway. 
 Matt posted a pic of his growing mustache and Chelsie posted at her friends baby shower this past week (where posters noted she wasen't wearing her necklace or ring) . Although they may not be much of Social Media people and they want their privacy IMO it does appear to be very suspicious that something isn't right since there hasen't been any public signs or pictures of them together in a long while. JMO

I agree that they were together. They were always interacting with each other's posts like a regular couple. Now no interaction at all.

That's exactly what makes their relationship so suspicious now . If they wanted to stay private that's all well and good but to start with the little bones to the fans and completely come to a dead stop Something just dosen't seem right IMO

Agree, there are definitely couples that don't like or comment on each other's posts but that is usually consistent behaviour. To be interacting on each other's posts all the time and then stop very suddenly and not interact again means something is up.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliaGulia98 Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:47 pm

They must’ve called it quits. Chelsie new Instagram story says “hey guys don’t send me any articles etc if that’s ok. It won’t help. Xxx”
JuliaGulia98
JuliaGulia98

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:47 pm

Matt and Chelsie have broken up and are no longer together.

Chelsie posted on her IG that they are officially over. 

Sad news but I saw it coming. SM doesn’t lie when it comes to deleting pics and being MIA.

Chelsie’s post
Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 8 9285f610
chelsiemcleod

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:48 pm

😢
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Ule.m Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:54 pm

I'd like to say I didn't see this coming, but I never saw it between them and felt he had more chemistry with Abbie. Hopefully, they are doing better. Is Matt going to go back to dating Abbie's again now?

Last edited by Ule.m on Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ule.m

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:55 pm

IMO, it’s a miracle when these relationships last. I truly wish them the very best and I am sure they will both meet their person at the right time.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:01 pm

mercieme wrote:IMO, it’s a miracle when these relationships last. I truly wish them the very best and I am sure they will both meet their person at the right time.
I’m so sad for them both but wish them both the best.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiebach390 Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:02 pm

I thought it was interesting that he never posted anything about her - it was always her about him - something happened right from the start imo

Aussiebach390

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:03 pm

I think this show may have crossed over into the USA territory now when it comes to longevity of the relationships. It's inevitable after 7 seasons that it likely won't be that many Bach Aus couples last. Same with BIP Aus with no lasting relationships for their two seasons. It's a stroke of luck really that a lead with 25 choices are truly compatible and have what it takes to go the distance. Wish them the best!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:05 pm

Oh poop. I’m going to have to change me Avi! Seriously gutted for these two. I thought they would make it. I must say I haven’t been on this page for a while but have been watching their social media. It hasn’t looked good from the start. I think I’m falling on the side of teamchelsie on this one
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01