SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 9 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:07 pm

Aussiebach390 wrote:I thought it was interesting that he never posted anything about her - it was always her about him - something  happened right from the start imo

I think he broke up with her going by her caption and his behavior post-finale. It doesn't sit well at all with me that Matt left it on Chels to even post regarding the break up. It says a lot about his character (or lack thereof) imo since it's been a pattern since finale where the onus has been left on Chels. I feel bad for Chels especially. She is soooo incredibly kind and defended even ones who were not liked in the house, that she will do so with Matt too and just be her kind self which is a reflection of her good character. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Enough Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:13 pm

Yes. They broke up.
Matt Agnew and Chelsie McLeod have revealed that they've split, just weeks after The Bachelor finale.

From the Daily Mail.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:15 pm

Matt posted his statement on IG

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:19 pm

Rachel had been liking comments about Matt not being nice and Chels deserving better. I see she is still liking comments like this today. I think that relates to her comment to Chels about telling Chels telling her followers. They likely had to wait to say anything until Angie's finale ended. Sad really.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:24 pm

Idlemess wrote:Matt posted his statement on IG

Matt's post and statement.
I appreciate him stating unequivocally that there is no one else, especially since the Abbie sm comments I can see being ridiculous. So it's good he set that straight.
He definitely broke up with her imo. I don't think this was going to work for him no matter who he picked and the fact he immediately left to go overseas post finale shows me he didn't want to try (left it all on Chels to do). Sad but it is what it is. 
Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 9 73385855_185054549294374_1067583395552413882_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
drmattagnew

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:24 pm

Chelsie seems like a lovely kind girl who legitimately did not go on to be an influencer. Agree that it was him who broke up with her. I never saw much chemistry and one thing I'll say is that the premise of not going for your usual type and falling for someone who is perfect on paper is a very nice idea at first, but as the months go on you realise why you had a type - because those are the qualities that are most important to you. I see the same happening with Angie. JMO! Anyway very sad they could barely last two months post filming, but not a shock - our sleuthing never lies.

Matt's statement made it sound like there were problems immediately post-filming.

Last edited by Vjeff on Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:26 pm

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 9 1a7f6e10
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B48tQNPgaa9/?igshid=skz3r3h948xe

Rachael’s comments on chelsies post. I had held hope for them in that maybe they were just being private, but after I saw Rachael comments I started thinking. Rachael has been ride or die for Chelsie since the beginning. At least for Chelsie we know she has all the friends and support from the girls, Emma, elly and the rest have already left comments of support.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:30 pm

The teaaaaaaa
Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 9 D152e010
Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 9 D8ef4110
I don’t know about you guys, but I always liked Rachael and her ride or die for Chelsie. The tea is spilling....

https://www.instagram.com/p/B48tQNPgaa9/?igshid=skz3r3h948xe

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:34 pm

I just read both their IG messages. I'm sad that they split I really enjoyed their season and liked them together. Other then Cassie and Colton I can't pick a winning couple to save my life. no no Does anyone know what "articles" Chelsie was referring to in her message in her IG story? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:35 pm

@Zaynab is Rachel implying that Matt dumped Chelsea with out giving a reason. That’s crazy town considering he was saying during his media rounds while the show was airing; that both him and Chelsea had discussed marriage & kids already post filming. Very strange IMO if what Rachel is implying is true.
@Jolena Chelsea was IMO referring to tabloid news.

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:35 pm

It was also nice that Rach posted her series of video stories about being kind to famous people on social media etc right before Chelsie posted. Seems to be a good and loyal friend!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:36 pm

As I read the comments here, I see many who assume that Matt is the one at fault or has broken up with her. I don’t know these people, but my personal views is that they were two lovely people who had a lot in common, developed genuine feelings for one another, and discovered that some of their flaws were clashing in a way that was more than one can take or work on to make a successful relationship. Because I have read their astrological profile, I see it very obviously. If a different style and approach is incompatible, it’s as they both said it’s not anyone’s fault. It’s just not a good match. Red is great color. Green is great color. If you mix them up, it’s an ugly brownish grey.  You discover all that by trying and being together.
They may very well have agreed to part in a common decision and I’m sure it was and still is very hard on both of them. There is lot of pride and investment when you have a public relationship and the scrutiny is relentless.
I wish them Both to find their true companion.
beatingheart

ETA : Matt has always been more discreet or absent from SM and because Rachael is so present and puts things out in public, doesn’t mean that it’s the truth of their lives. She may be a good friend to Chelsie, but IMO she has also a flair for drama and uses the exposure as much as she can.
JMO

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+40
Michdealm
jen689
Agent99
Valancy
appiah01