SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 62 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kas_256 Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:28 am

AliPezzanario wrote:Wow that was a full on episode!!
And the trailer for tomorrow hints at Timm leaving paradise.

My husbands summary “well that was a waste of an hour of my night wasn’t it”
It just dragged on and on. I can’t believe it finished with a “to be continued” and we have more of this to go tomorrow.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kas_256 Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:29 am

butterflylove wrote:

There was a promo? Or have you seen an ad since? I caught the last of the episode but after the "to be continued" screen it cut straight to the Montreal Comedy Festival.

I saw the promo in an ad while Watching the comedy festival - there was nothing straight after.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:33 am

Kas_256 wrote:
butterflylove wrote:

There was a promo? Or have you seen an ad since? I caught the last of the episode but after the "to be continued" screen it cut straight to the Montreal Comedy Festival.

I saw the promo in an ad while Watching the comedy festival - there was nothing straight after.

Gotcha. I turned the TV off when it started.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:57 am

So either they cut Timm and Britt's date, which doesn't make sense considering they've been promo-ing it all week, or it'll air tomorrow and there will be a heavier Timm focus tomorrow with Timm also considering leaving - which he did kinda allude to tonight if Britt were to end things with him after his bad Bula Banquet behaviour (my students would be proud of that alliteration seeing as that's what we're learning this week at school 😂).
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:58 am

Well that was a tedious episode. We started with a very awkward Jake and Helena date. Girl needs to learn to relax, this dating on TV format is NOT for her.
But if you thought that was awkward, then Jamie took Litney for a little mini date, and I swear he’s actually a lizard person wearing a human suit, and acting how he thinks humans act, and doing a really bad job of it.
Then Renee arrived for the banquet and Ciarran threw all his toys out of the pram. Timm went into d*ckhead mode to try and protect Ciarran, leading to what was the highlight of the episode for me, and that was Glenn telling Timm to “shut the f*ck up”.
Timm’s antics also made Britt realise that maayyybe Timm wasn’t really her type after all laugh out loud

Just saw the promo for tomorrow, Timm is threatening to leave, and Jamie is crying, and trying to stop him? Then Jamie says he’s going too? Insanity!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:07 am

Sorry I missed the party guys but @Dirty Street Pie your recap is gold.  

Tempted to skip the episode altogether but I now really want to see Glenn tell Timm off.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:24 am

Bobette wrote:Sorry I missed the party guys but @Dirty Street Pie your recap is gold.  

Tempted to skip the episode altogether but I now really want to see Glenn tell Timm off.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698

50 minute mark if you just wanna skip forward @Bobette, I gotchu 😉
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:27 am

Did anyone see the size of Renee's glass of red wine speechless.  Might explain a few things...

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:29 am

Just saw another promo featuring Glenn and Alisha (others may have already seen it, but it was the first time for me) and they are laying it out on a big silver platter, no hiding it at all.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:32 am

Agent99 wrote:Did anyone see the size of Renee's glass of red wine speechless.  Might explain a few things...

Haha was thinking that as well. What it doesn't explain is why it took her circa 7 hours to walk down the pathway into Paradise. Looked to be lunchtime when she first came through the gate then finally reached the end and arrived at drinks well past sunset. That girl takes almost as long to walk down a pathway as she does to spit out an extremely boring secret that has been 'eating her up.'
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:37 am

Guys, hahahah I'm losing it 😂😂 watching the week 1 insider guide and Jamie referring to Renee, "when she hugged me, I thought it was someone from wardrobe" HAHAHAAH D E A D. I literally lost the plot at that 😂😂

Insider Guide
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:53 am

Kas_256 wrote:

My husbands summary “well that was a waste of an hour of my night wasn’t it”
It just dragged on and on. I can’t believe it finished with a “to be continued” and we have more of this to go tomorrow.

Big hype for a very minor secret in my opinion. I was more upset at the way the producers use Ciarran and Renee for ratings. Tbh I think something that private and personal and painful shouldn’t be aired on tv...but I guess they agreed to it 🤷‍� Idk it was rough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 62 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101