SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 62 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 43 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:34 pm

Re: Jamie, I seriously wonder if he's taking the piss and it's all a strategic act? Either that or he has an impairment of social development and communication JMO. I don't say that lightly.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:46 pm

@Bobette Great explanation on tv betting. I agree with your sentiments. It's a way to lose $$$.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:34 pm

Genevieve Australia wrote:
Bobette wrote:OK I'm caught up. Well I think we can cross off about 95% of the trailer voicelines after that episode. laugh out loud  IMO the outstanding "I was blown away" line could actually be Glenn - hadn't really heard his voice properly until now. Expecting to hear it re: Alisha.

Possible IMO that as a fan favourite TPTB wanted people to know he'd be in Paradise so they could build hype for the season, but they couldn't leak pics of him actually flying out at the start because Angie's finale hadn't aired yet.

Renee is a drama queen who loves being centre of attention IMO.  Ciarran isn't actually looking too bad at the moment IMO despite TPTB's efforts with the flashbacks etc.  Most viewers will side with Renee though IMO, setting things up nicely for the finale.

Timm was just being Timm.  They sanitised his image somewhat on Angie's season to build the F2 sympathy IMO but his dinnerparty sh*tstirring fits with his IRL personality IMO.  Britt clearly isn't genuinely into him and doesn't get him at all, IMO.
]

Hey @Bobette handwave  just quoting part of your post to make it look shorter, but please read all mine because I am addressing a few sections of yours.

Look, I have to be honest. I am not really truly emotionally invested in any of the contestants. The show is just fun to watch.

Now, when it comes to Alisha and Glenn. I used to have a very strong anti-Alisha position, mostly due to her association with Romy and Cat. I haven't drastically changed my opinion of her, I still don't like Alisha, but I am aware that she is a person who seems to pursue noble causes and wants to make a difference in the world, so I respect that. It doesn't make her a nice person in my book but I have not reason to hate her or wish her bad luck, I am a person who tries to focus on the positive, but as I said, it doesn't mean I like her, although this season my change my opinion of her and I may start liking her. Now, it looks like all of you were right and I was wrong and it is Alisha and Glenn, so they may have edited the hand and the mole because they know how good sleuths you girls are! :D :D :D I won't take credit for any of that Smiley Now, having said that, people are saying that it seems that Glenn falls for everyone so @bobette you mentioned that only recently Glenn and Alisha started following each other, is there any chance that they broke up and now he is with Renee which is what some people who claim to have 'insiders' are suggesting, and that is why they had to follow each other recently to give the idea that they are still together? If Alisha ends up with Glenn and they are still together, then I wish them happiness if they are meant to be together long term Smiley I don't know enough of Glenn so I cannot offer an objective opinion of him at this stage. Yesterday I felt that he gets easily attached and  seems that he may be a bit of a sore loser though, but nice and loving. I say this because Helena said he saw him as a friends and he was super happy to go with Jake, but Glenn was so upset about it, when clearly that is the point of BIP, if a contestant doesn't have a romantic connection with other (which is what Helena stated) then they are free to explore other choices. Clearly Jake and Glenn are good friends now, Glenn goes and post very friendly posts on Jake's instagram (which as I said, Jake's instagram seem to be the place in which ex-contestants like to hang up, he is very much love and as I said in the past,  Jake is good friends with Lee and Georgia).

As for Renee and Ciarran,  At this stage, I don't like Renee much because she dragged the issue but she is arguing that the dinner lasted 6 hours and the producers focused on 90 minutes! In spite of that IMO  it is clear that Ciarran is an arsehole. Personally I always found him extremely unattractive; however, Renee knew what she was getting into when she went to BIP. There is always the possibility that the producers did not tell Renee and Ciarran   how they would force the other contestants to reveal 'the secrets, but let's be honest, Ciarran and Renee know how the show works. Having said that, women like Renee can be easily manipulated by men like Ciarran, she seems to have bad taste inmen;  so perhaps she needs therapy and instead of going to BIP she should have probably started seeing a psychologist, and there is nothing wrong with that. @vjeff  I would love to know your opinion of this issue Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 4256136633

Wow, I wrote another long rant. Please, overlook the typos, I have slept little, I suffer from insomnia sometimes...and I want to go and eat something :D

Hello, I have been in Thredbo with no reception and have just caught up! My opinion on that is that Renee is a lot of work and IMO Renee is coming off even worse than Ciarran here. I mean he has proved now that his nan really did die at that time so in an emotional scenario it is jormal to me that you would call your ex for the familiarity. For her to go and make a big scene for 6 hours and then air this all on TV was in bad taste and quite trashy. She knew why she was on this show, literally no one knows who she is, so if she is so concerned about people being genuine she should drop the act.

Anyway I just watched Wednesday's ep and I am sorry that I just spent 1hr30 mins on my birthday watching BIP hahah. Glenn and Alisha are very cute! Would like to see more Niranga and Alex. Cass loves herself far too much and Niranga deserves better - he has a great bod. The new 3 (not going to say cleanskins as that was massively cringeworthy) all looked exactly the same and served no purpose - could they really not find anyone else? The frankenbyting during the rose ceremony was so bad that it was hard to watch. Jamie's sentence about Britt seemed like 5 different sentences in one.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:14 pm

WARNING! I have Not read the previous comments on the episode #3 and wanted to do a recap and comment on it and I’m sorry it’s turned into a novel...

Thanks ...

Episode 3 BIP

It all starts with the Paradise vibe with Britt describing the Sun, the beach, the cicadas etc. and giving a report on the couples.

Ciarran and Jess are all over each other, very physical of course, and  the rumor is starting to circulate about Renee, so we hear Jess asks Ciarran directly while she’s paddle boarding with him. But he’s a bit evasive and is surely taking advantage of the romantic setting to get closer to her and they start making out, and we see the scene we had heard in the preview:” this is the most romantic moment of my life, the most perfect moment of true intimacy”. So that’s Jess, getting way ahead of herself, and mistaking lust with intimacy but anyway. It sets the scene for her to either 1. Find her mate and have a truly wonderful connection and relationship or 2. Get completely crushed and not have her love story happen on BIP.  Hard to guess which it’s gonna be right! JK. laugh out loud

Then we have Helena and Jake who go on a date, surprisingly, as it was not clear at all since Glenn and Helena were hanging together quite a bit and Jake didn’t really manifest interest so far.
They get to talk and straight away about their past relationship and exes. Kind of weird and intense but it’s Jake’s motivation to ask where is Helena’s head and heart in all this, what are her intentions. She is super dodging his questions and evades giving any real clues about how she feels, as she said she doesn’t have real feelings yet. But is she interested? I doubt it, she is instead asking him about his last relationship which was on BIP with Megan and she broke his heart. That’s the perfect reason for Helena to distance herself even more and use that possible motive for not getting further with him.
We will never know much more, because we never saw the second part of their date, in the evening time, as the producers / editors chose to show us and focus on the mega drama they created for the Bula dinner and all we know is they came back after all the s&*$ had hit the fan after the disastrous dinner and everyone was upset and distressed.

But that’s later, in the meantime we see Glenn feeling a bit sad that Helena went with Jake and good friend Timm going to support him. It’s clear Glenn likes her and I’ll venture to say that his type is BLONDES giggling
We also get to see another very awkward scene with Britney going on a special little rendez vous set-up by Jamie / producers and it hurts to see her so naive and thinking it’s a romantic gesture. Jamie is wanting her to have a date but it’s more as a sympathy gesture then anything that would include romantic motivations. He’s so immature and insecure, that I think  he’s doing it to make himself feel important or relevant. As Britney gets closer and closer to him, he is so clearly NOT into her and the more she does,the more awkward it is. And then, incredibly, he announces that he has NOT seen ANY romantic feels from her. !!! Hahaha so dumb it’s pathetic. Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 4256136633

Now, here comes Osher, dropping the biggest BOMB I think I’ve ever witness in Bachelor history, please correct me if I’m wrong...
Not only did he say that the rumors are true and Renee is coming, but she will be the ‘ subject’ of the Bula dinner tonight, and everyone should prepare and ask - anonymously- any questions they have regarding “something about Renee”.   Ciarran is p/ off and Jess is trying to understand what’s up. So now we have a dinner party where two people with unresolved feelings and past secrets are going to have to face each other and let it all hang publicly. Ciarran is swearing and visibly upset as Timm follows him to try and support him.
In the meantime we have Jess who knows they were a couple,, but will not “ let anyone coming between them” and wonder why Renee is coming on Paradise. Duh, lady, have you watched the show? Renee is entitled to come and find someone and is most likely not responsible or happy of the timing and set up she was thrown in.
Reminds me of the way they did with other infamous exes, Richie and Alex. They made sure there would be a public humiliation and a tense confrontation between the two hashing out their personal feelings in front of everyone. I always hated the way they produced this whole story, very low blow, and how they cornered them to give them drama. At least they were ONLY THEM and not the whole cast involved to ask questions and gets their own judgment going, adding to the fire.
So, this time we have 2 ex people who were probably told and expected  to see each other BUT now, they are the “ subject “ of a sort of trial and open discussion of their personal secrets with everyone. And by the time the dinner is starting, everyone is on edge and anticipating explosions of feelings. Renee is coming and is very uncomfortable and confused because she is not liking the set up she’s thrown in. And she sees Jess who is apparently with Ciarran and that’s making it even worse. Ciarran asks the first question - where / how they met- answers very quickly, repeats what he had shared before , and apologizes to Renee for cheating on her, and he doesn’t even let anyone - even Renee - give her version or respond. After a comment from someone, he gets flustered and just leaves the table.
But then Big Timm starts poking Cassandra and telling Renee she should know everything and that how she was hanging with Ciarran on the beach hand in hand. And that Ciarran was also kissing Abbie, before Jess came. He is conducting himself like a real idiot and drama instigator there and , as everybody else , I was not impressed with his moves. Renee is barely hanging at this point. But she is supported by Niranga, who is comforting her, but Timm also uses that to infer all kinds of innuendos about their relationship and they end up both leaving the table as Renee is sobbing. What a mess! no no

What I see as the ultimate manipulation form the producers is they cornered Ciarran and Renee in a public Forum to clear out their personal unresolved feelings in order to get Ciarran ‘s secret out while embarrassing and hurting them both as they feel powerless to proceed in a more private and respectful way. As Renee said, she would have liked to see Ciarran in private and discuss what her issues were with him alone, but she thinks HE is doing this publicly to look good...and I bet she felt pressured to do all the talking right in front of the camera, as Ciarran didn’t seem to mind to expose whatever happened. What an embarrassment! It was cringe to see all these people wanting to escape this torture.
I think the producers went too far with this set up and they probably are getting some backlash with the contestants not really keeping all their “ clauses “ private and not caring what comes out.
The good love stories better be good to compensate for this mess!

All JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:34 am

@Astrobach Well not quite a novel but maybe a novella? LOL

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:28 am

Kiki confirming she's coming in Monday.. and sets her sights on Glenn when she walks in? Monday's ep description mentions her sights are firmly set on someone and the person the guy is paired with starts to question everything and I just presumed it was Ciarran and Jess.., but why would Kiki reply to Glenn if it was anyone but him? If it is Glenn, he better quickly tell her he's all in with Lish, I can't have her upset two episodes in a row 💔

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Img_0511
Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:03 am

Bobette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
AliPezzanario wrote:snipped

Sorry to sound stupid, but could someone please explain the whole Sportsbet thing and how it works?

Every question is important! We have a thread for Sportsbet. I'm not the one to ask as I'm not too familiar with sports betting either but the wonderful knowledgeable members know their stuff!

Sportsbet

@AliPezzanario Entertainment betting is essentially just a way for the betting companies to lure people who aren't usually gamblers to sign up for an account and lose money.  You can't withdraw winnings without paying fees so even if people win, they are likely to just keep betting.  It's a shameful and predatory industry, IMO.

It works the same as other betting (horse racing etc) with the big difference being that unlike a horse race, where the result is not known until after the race, with pre-recorded TV shows, the results are known in advance by multiple people and the winners always leak (I have a feeling they get their info direct from Ch 10 since there are mutual benefits for both the show and the betting agencies).

Since the winners are known, the betting companies literally cannot lose.  They work the odds out such that even if a lot of people bet on the winners, enough people will bet on non-winners that they still come out a long way ahead.  With Glenn's odds so short, even if people bet the maximum, with fees they would maybe end up with a couple of dollars profit, but that money is now stuck in a Sportsbet account, and is likely to be gambled (and lost) on another event.  The house always wins.

The lower the odds, the more confident Sportsbet are that the person gets to the end (in this case Glenn, Alisha, Mary & Renee). The exception this season IMO is Ciarran, who probably won't "find love", however there was so much publicity pre-show of him with Kiki that many people will assume betting on him will be a "sure thing".  So they could afford to give him low odds, knowing people will bet.

They only pay out on winners so the odds for non-winners are designed to be just believable enough to encourage people to bet (e.g. If Timm and Britttany) so they can rake in more profits.  Winners odds are usually under 2.0 - Conor's are over 2.0 because people don't know him but will come down shortly IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 ZkskLa8

Source

Sorry for the late reply, but thank you for the explanation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:50 pm

Wait it is on tonight?! Are they just changing the days every week or?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:06 pm

Vjeff wrote:Wait it is on tonight?! Are they just changing the days every week or?

Sunday - Wednesday, so it's all over before Masked and Bach start the 10th and 12th.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:13 pm

Not soon enough for the contestants after 8 months I would imagine. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:38 pm

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f64b
Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:04 pm

🙋🏻‍� but also for all the cute Alisha and Greg moments, and Greg being all protective and cute over Lish when Keira makes her upset 😭.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 62 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 43 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101