SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 62 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:48 am

Watching ep 8 and I almost didn't post this because I feel like I'm making fun of someone with an intellectual disability but... MY GOD MAN.  cantstopl

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 MzjkIIN

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Tc168s6

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Og5hm2A

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 R2g3alM

Also, shout out as always to the foley department - the fart noises accompanying the shots of Ciarran squeezing oil onto Kiki's butt were gold.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Mt8mMw9

Oh and now the cricket noises at the end over Jamie's parting monologue about Helena and the accompanying crowd reactions.  Bravo all round.  laugh out loud  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 O7k530f

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 PlVF76V

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 96QKxKt

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Wmz0HcB

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 GHCSGD1

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 UWLPvXo

Source: Tenplay

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:25 am

@Bobette I go between feeling sorry for Jamie because I'm pretty sure he has some kind of disability to thinking he's some kind of masterful performance artist

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:27 am

The first 10 seconds are everything, they're so cuuuute 😭❤. On an actual date too?!

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:23 am

No Ciarran and Kiki (CiKi laugh out loud)? Fingers crossed that he gets himself kicked out for starting the fight.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:42 am

Hi sorry this is OT but was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could watch the past seasons and which one you guys think is the best? I'll be bored and stuck in hospital for the next weeks with the current no visitors policy so would like to take some time to watch the older ones as my intro to the show was the Honey Badger's season!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:53 am

Vjeff wrote:Hi sorry this is OT but was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could watch the past seasons and which one you guys think is the best? I'll be bored and stuck in hospital for the next weeks with the current no visitors policy so would like to take some time to watch the older ones as my intro to the show was the Honey Badger's season!

@Vjeff BEHOLD the Pandora's Box that is Bachelor Archive:  https://bachelorarchive.com/  

You need to make an account but don't worry it's totally legit - they won't spam you or sell your details.   Hugesmile  The files are high quality with no ads and no popups/viruses.

ETA: Actually I think there are a few sidebar ads now (those server fees don't pay themselves) but they are easily dismissed.

Favourite seasons?  Georgia for sure, then Matty's (for continuity laugh out loud) and Bette Canada (there's only been one season and it's SOOOO GOOOD... except the ending.  cantstopl )  

I'll stop now before I spoil anything for you - ENJOY!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:10 am

Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:Hi sorry this is OT but was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could watch the past seasons and which one you guys think is the best? I'll be bored and stuck in hospital for the next weeks with the current no visitors policy so would like to take some time to watch the older ones as my intro to the show was the Honey Badger's season!

@Vjeff BEHOLD the Pandora's Box that is Bachelor Archive:  https://bachelorarchive.com/  

You need to make an account but don't worry it's totally legit - they won't spam you or sell your details.   Hugesmile  The files are high quality with no ads and no popups/viruses.

ETA: Actually I think there are a few sidebar ads now (those server fees don't pay themselves) but they are easily dismissed.

Favourite seasons?  Georgia for sure, then Matty's (for continuity laugh out loud) and Bette Canada (there's only been one season and it's SOOOO GOOOD... except the ending.  cantstopl )  

I'll stop now before I spoil anything for you - ENJOY!

Hard agree with Georgia!! Not so much Matty. Sam Frost's season (Bachelorette 1) was one of my favourites as well. And BIP season 1.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:11 am

Hi! All the best with your time in hospital.
Definitely agree with Georgia and Matty (in that order)
If you want some other feel good Aus seasons I'd go for Tim and Sam Wood
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:10 pm

Wishing you a swift recovery @Vjeff

For AU seasons I’d say Georgia definitely, and Sam Wood and Sam Frost. Richie’s for an example of a bad F1 edit. And if you go US, my intro was Ashley’s Bette season, which was brilliant, great villain, and great F1, who she’s now married to, with 2 kids.
And Ben Flajnik’s Bach season for Courtney, the villain Keira wishes she was, although now I’ve read her memoir, I quite like her.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:48 pm

@Vjeff So sorry that you are stuck in hospital.

I pretty much agree with all of the above recommendations, but would also add Sean Lowe's season if you have never seen it. Highly entertaining with a great group of women and he is the only US male lead to actually marry his F1. There is a reason why he is so highly thought of.

I would also recommend Jillian's season. Fun lead with a good mix of guys.

Get well soon!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:08 pm

@Vjeff Good recommendations. I watched Tim and Anna's season, the first AU Bachelor season, and really enjoyed it. Skip Blake's season of AU Bach (Season 2) and go to Sam's season (#3). Sam Frost and Georgia were good AU Bachelorette seasons but it's been downhill from there. IMHO  I admit that I really enjoyed getting to know TImm from Angie's season and I normally would not find anyone with that many tats and scraggly hair attractive. He has a heart of gold.

From the US franchise, I really enjoyed Desiree's season of the Bachelorette. I was unspoiled and the ending was a very satisfactory surprise! But I also loved Jilian's season, too, - that girl was meant to be on tv! And her final guys all had some intrigue to them. I mean who else is so fortunate to have 3 men propose to her at the FRC?

Good luck with being in hospital. Hope everything turns out well for you.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:29 pm

This coming weeks episodes descriptions from Foxtel.

Sunday August 2
One Bachelorette with a date card decides to take her beau away from wandering eyes; a new arrival has their eyes firmly set on the prize, and wastes no time getting to know the men in Paradise.

Monday August 3
One determined Bachelorette puts pressure on her confused love interest, in an attempt to secure his rose and her time in Paradise.

Tuesday August 4
The remaining couples are faced with the news that no new singles will be sauntering into Paradise, making them dig deep to determine if they are in a mutually committed and loving relationship.

Wednesday August 5
Couples must decide whether they are ready to introduce their new partner to their family. Will their friends and family's opinion of their new love, bring their holiday romance back into reality?

Trying to work out who gets the date tomorrow night.. Jackson at the centre of it maybe? Or a proper date for Alisha and Glenn?
Monday is obviously about Keira trying to get Alex's rose.. hopefully he gives it to Keely or someone else who comes in? There's no mention, so maybe not? Did we still have anyone left on our lists?
Grand finale will be the following Sunday! Hopefully we do get a skype reunion check in of kinds, since it has been so long and it's the only thing that makes sense with Matty flying to Darwin the other day.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 62 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101