SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 62 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:48 pm

@Bobette Glad to hear that...I just listened to the podcast posted in the media thread and it woke up my dislike of her even more if that’s even possible. And I agree that she has these psychological traits, similar to the other ones who are stirring the pot as they ab-use their popularity. Very sad. Karma is knocking on a lot of doors however, and the light is shining on ...
2pop
ETA Is it possible that she was kept aside OR chose to not be back on S/M early to give the impression she’s still in? I wouldn’t put it past her or producers...I just can’t see WHO would exchange roses with her willingly...

JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:59 pm

@Astrobach Here's hoping.  I can't see anyone being desperate enough to date her either but if the storyline dictated her staying then TPTB would have instructed someone to give her a "friendship" rose IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:02 pm

I am just confused! As I didn’t watch the last season of BIP neither the nick cummins season of the bachelor? But wasn’t Alisha one of those girls on the bachelor season who bullied along with Cat and Romy? Or was it the edit?

I am totally liking her on BIP 3! She seems to be kind and truly looks out for Brit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:13 pm

Missnair wrote:I am just confused! As I didn’t watch the last season of BIP neither the nick cummins season of the bachelor? But wasn’t Alisha one of those girls on the bachelor season who bullied along with Cat and Romy? Or was it the edit?

I am totally liking her on BIP 3! She seems to be kind and truly looks out for Brit!

Yep! She was part of the Mean Girl tripod on Badger's season but then got a redemption edit on BiP last year and was the MVP of the season IMO (she's very articulate, and TPTB wouldn't have had much else to work with without her).

The audience will rejoice over her ending up with Glenn IMO - no wonder TPTB are pushing them so hard.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:17 pm

@Missnair Alisha was one of the mean girls from Badgers season, but she was the lesser mean girl, if I recall correctly she did a lot of snarky narration, but I don’t recall her being mean to the other girls openly, like Cat and Romy.

Then she was on BIP last year and got a great redemption edit, as well as being messed round by Jules, which is why she was upset last night as Jamie’s behaviour with Litney was reminding her of Jules
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:08 pm

Lowlights of last nights episode :

Keira - Total trashbag who’s been sent in with a brief to cause trouble. Stop trying to make Queen Keira happen TPTB, it’s not going to happen! Kicking Alisha when she was already upset, and displaying true narc behaviour when arguing with her was not on. Timm also gets a guest mention in here for stirring the pot again to fire Keira up. The backlash on social media has been swift, and she may end up regretting this turn on BIP if it causes the worst thing of all...... lost followers laugh out loud

Ciarran - If he had any goodwill left from his Bette season (unlikely) last night he set it on fire and danced on its remains. Jess was out of action with gastro and he made it clear that he would sleep with anyone that was keen, and that he didn’t necessarily consider Jess his BIP endgame, which I’m sure is news to Jess. And after his tantrum before the last Bula Banquet when it was clear the focus would be on him and Renee, his glee when he realised he was off the hook this time because it was all about friendship roses wasn’t a good look.

Jamie - IMO it’s morally wrong for production to have cast Jamie in the first place. I know you can’t diagnose someone from a television portrayal, but a huge number of people on other online groups I’m on suspect that Jamie has Aspergers, including people who have loved ones who have it. He has a total inability to read social cues, and when placed on the spot IMO you can see the panic in his eyes thinking of what the “right” thing is to say. I feel mean for snarking on him, so I won’t.

Highlights :

Litney - She finally realised nothing is going to happen with Jamie, I hope she can move on now and find someone to have fun with who doesn’t mess with her emotions

Mary - Looked absolutely stunning at the Bula Banquet, THAT is what a Queen looks like, not an over botoxed Barbie wannabe. And the hint of her story with Connor started last night, will be interested to see where that goes

Greg and Alisha - Oh my heart :sprinklehearts
I ship these two so hard! Single ladies, find yourselves a guy who looks at you like Greg looks at Lish. Their interaction at the Bula Banquet where he stood up to Keira, and checked if she was ok was just wonderful and natural. These guys will be the success story of BIP this year, and they’re posting all the sweet stuff about them on SM, so I’m sure they’re still together now.

At the end of the ep Kiki arrives, and Jess realises that she’s toast. Seriously what do all these women see in Ciarran? I get that everyone’s taste is different, but he is just so physically unattractive to me, and anyone IRL that I’ve discussed BIP with!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:35 pm

@Dirty Street Pie Love the latest avi....the look. So sweet.

I am also looking forward to see the development of the Mary/Connor relationship.

I am with you on Ciarran. Aside from the fact that he seems to be willing to sleep with any breathing female, IMO he has an overabundance of tats and looks dirty. Watching him scuttle back after waking up in Renee's bed with those scrawny legs I just don't understand what the attraction is. Are these women that desperate? Yuck.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:27 pm

Just watching the episode now.  A couple of observations about this bit:

1. How hilarious that they had to hide Keira behind a screen and tell her not to talk since TPTB must have known damn well no one would want to date her and would have thrown the game to avoid it, IMO.

2.  Pretty sure she picked Conor because she thought he was Jackson.  She wouldn't have been expecting randoms and the way Conor talked about his business would have made her think it was Jackson IMO.

No way would she have knowingly picked a "nobody" IMO so that backfired didn't it.  Sucked in.  laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 2q9jOKa

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:07 pm

OK I'm up to the banquet and wow.  :angryemotion

What kind of cold hearted lowlife b*tch would look at Alisha sitting there with this expression on her face and think it was a good time to pick a fight with her?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 PPrJZfL  

Thought it might be creative editing but no, you can see Helena in the foreground telling Keira it "might not be the best time" to put Alisha in the firing line.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 CGV7i7J

Oh and now she's mocking Alisha for crying.  What an ugly person she is inside and out IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 K6YLenw

Keira clearly has serious mental problems IMO - this is straight up sociopathic behaviour. no no

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Q59ciP9

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 DVz3gy9

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:40 pm

Notice in the ITM where she’s boo hooing she’s wearing different clothes, so it wasn’t recorded on the night.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Keira did an ITM session to give them some spice to work with. Pretty much everything that comes out of her mouth is nasty, but I’ll be keeping an eye on that outfit to see if that’s when the most objectionable things come out.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:46 pm

Oh yes the mocking was an afterthought, which makes it even worse IMO.  no  

Meanwhile these two are ridiculously cute - would you just look at the state of it.  laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Yrl9Gw6

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 QqIprXP

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 PFhvpyN

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 YA6cMfA

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:19 pm

Well done. Did you noticed that even Connor, sitting beside the fake Queen is NOT impressed... I’m looking forward to watch when available on Archive.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 62 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101