SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 62 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:13 am

Alex being afraid of Keira, hahah.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:16 am

Cass and Jackson are the snorkling date from the promo..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:18 am

Alex: *picking food from his teeth*
Keira: "you're so funny" 🤦🏻‍�
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:28 am

Jackson is getting roasted at the bula banquet.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:30 am

"Alisha, I really do think you're perfect" 😭 GLENNNN ..

But also, Mary and Conor. Everyone thinks there the top couple in Paradise, but we haven't seen too much of them for me to also believe it?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:34 am

"How does a guy not like me"... ummmm, want me to answer that Keira?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:35 am

GLENN IS A DREAMBOAT. WE ALL NEED A GLENN. HE'S MAKING ME CRY 😭❤.
I LOVE THEM TOGETHER. THEY'RE SO PERFECT.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:53 am

HA! Ciarran thinks Alisha is manipulative and vindictive. You're the biggest f-boi in the world and are toxic AF.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:55 am

👏🏼👏🏼 Matt is well spoken.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:58 am

Hahahhaa I just love that Mary and Conor are so far removed from the confrontation and just smooching out on the daybed 😂. They've popped up to see what's going on like little meerkats.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:00 am

Both Ciarran and Timm are behaving like ***kheads. They are both losing their charm

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:08 am

I love when production clearly stitch nasty people up. Cass made a big deal on socials this week about editing, and not believing words unless you see them coming out of her mouth. So tonight they showed a whole lot of horrible words coming out of her mouth, with a lot of b*tchy stuff about Litney.

But because production are also terrible people they give Cass the date card, and she takes Jackson. They have a nice date, and at the Bula Banquet he says he’s on the fence between them, but leaning to Cass.

The rest of the episode is summed up by a brilliant tweet I saw, which was “This is just 7 terrible shirts yelling at each other” laugh out loud

Then Ciarran’s full fucc boi credentials were exposed by Alisha, and Kiki was very unhappy to find that the guy she’d been defending as open and honest with her had in fact, not been completely open and honest, and had slept with Jess.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 62 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101