SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:30 am

Agent99 wrote:Anyone want to guess who goes home tonight?  Will 2 girls go or will they bring in another guy?  There are 2 caps of Keira in bathers left, so perhaps she does stay.  Alex suddenly becomes hot property so I don't think he will reciprocate with Helena.  So maybe Helena goes?  Or will it be Jess?

Could definitely be Jess IMO - I think we've seen all her SCs already and Ciarran seems to have moved on.  If two then yes I agree Helena's next on the chopping block - Cass will stay longer IMO since she's been giving them more to work with.

Vjeff wrote:I think it is pretty clear at this point that Jamie has some social or developmental disorders and it is becoming uncomfortable to watch. I found it pretty horrible that they could sit there laughing hysterically while he was suffering such an obvious breakdown. He seemed really traumatised by Timm leaving. Britney and Timm seem to be the only ones treating him like a human instead of making mental illness a big joke.

Totally agree with this, and it's no surprise to me that Britt and Timm are the ones giving him the time of day - they'd know what it's like to be labelled "the weird kids" IMO.  For his own sake, Jamie should not have made it through the psych test IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:37 am

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Anyone want to guess who goes home tonight?  Will 2 girls go or will they bring in another guy?  There are 2 caps of Keira in bathers left, so perhaps she does stay.  Alex suddenly becomes hot property so I don't think he will reciprocate with Helena.  So maybe Helena goes?  Or will it be Jess?

Could definitely be Jess IMO - I think we've seen all her SCs already and Ciarran seems to have moved on.  If two then yes I agree Helena's next on the chopping block - Cass will stay longer IMO since she's been giving them more to work with.

Yep.  I think Alex will be the one conflicted tonight (there's always one!).  Keira's after him, Jess takes him on a date and Helena gave him a rose, so no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:21 am

Just bringing some love forward, Neil ships Grelisha and I'm all in the emosh feels 1.10 hours before the episode airs ❤
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Img_0515
source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:26 am

@butterflylove Just to be clear, is Neil, Glenn’s twin brother? Just lazy to go back and find his photo on IG...TY
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:31 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:31 am

Astrobach wrote:@butterflylove Just to be clear, is Neil, Glenn’s twin brother? Just lazy to go back and find his photo on IG...TY

Yep, he is.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:35 am

Kiki to Ciarran, "Hi I'm Kiki, nice to meet you" hahahaha pretending as if you don't know each other. And everyone is calling the BS.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:42 am

I don't care about Ciarran in Paradise, gimme more Alisha & Gregg, and Mary & Conor.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:44 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:49 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:51 am

Keira things she and Alex are connecting and drawn together, and Alex is just like "gtfo".
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:55 am

Timm: "I have something to tell you".
Britt: "That sounds ominous".
Timm: "What does that mean?"
Britt: "Uh, bad".
Timm: "Nah it's not bad. I'm leaving Paradise"

😂😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101