SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:55 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:57 am

butterflylove wrote:Timm: "Nah it's not bad. I'm leaving Paradise"

😂😂

Translation: I gotta be at my best mates' wedding and I've already given TPTB the 6 eps we agreed on. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:59 am

Timm's leaving for the wedding and then coming back.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:00 am

butterflylove wrote:Timm's leaving for the wedding and then coming back.

Oh wait did he actually admit he was going to the wedding?  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698  I thought they'd cover that up.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachabacus Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:01 am

Does he actually come back?

bachabacus

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:02 am

Bobette wrote:

Oh wait did he actually admit he was going to the wedding?  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698  I thought they'd cover that up.

Full on said his best mates getting married and he's best man.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:03 am

Renee going through the couples, and there was no mention of Grelisha and I'm devo. I need my babies.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:05 am

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Full on said his best mates getting married and he's best man.

I am surprised by the candour - must have known we'd out them if they tried to spin some BS excuse.  laugh out loud

So who did this turn out to be - Niranga?

Source

bachabacus wrote:Does he actually come back?

Yep - was snapped at the airport.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:12 am

Oooh double date. Conor and Jess' names are on it.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:22 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:23 am

Truth or date Jenga, hahahaha yesss!

All at Jamie's expense, hah!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:25 am

Oh dear, Britt having Badger flashbacks when she thinks that Timm is dumping her
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101