SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:27 am

butterflylove wrote:Keira things she and Alex are connecting and drawn together, and Alex is just like "gtfo".

Omg I know it was some editing but that scene was hilarious. Alex was not having a bar of it.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:31 am

Vjeff wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Keira things she and Alex are connecting and drawn together, and Alex is just like "gtfo".

Omg I know it was some editing but that scene was hilarious. Alex was not having a bar of it.

And then forcing a kiss on him.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:33 am

Nawww Conor and Mary, "I'm really starting to think this could be the start of something".
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:38 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:39 am

Please please please Alex, give Jess your rose. I can see it now, he'll have the last rose to give.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:44 am

"I don't want to go home. I haven't had enough screentime" 🙄

Guess who.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:47 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:52 am

I LOVE MARY AND CONOR. That was so cute!! And Mary looked absolutely banging at the rose ceremony. Very happy for her.

Last edited by Vjeff on Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:58 am

Rose Ceremony tiiiiime.

Conor to Mary.
Greg to Lishy.
Gilly to Renee (could they be the 3rd final couple instead of Matty?)
Ciarran to Kiki.
Jamie to Brittney.
Niranga to Cass.
Alex to Keira (you've got to be kidding me!!)

Adios Jess and Helena.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:04 am

butterflylove wrote:Rose Ceremony tiiiiime.

Alex to Keira (you've got to be kidding me!!)

Adios Jess and Helena.

Well done @Agent99 - two for two.

Re: the bold, that's why Alex got so far on Angie's season IMO - he's not just sweet, he also does what he's told my TPTB.  Rolling Eyes

butterflylove wrote:

Isn't he quite short compared to Renee? The guy in the SC is slightly taller (compare Matty in the Bali pics - looks right IMO).

Also, hate to sound like a broken record but... Sportsbet. Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:12 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:

Isn't he quite short compared to Renee?  The guy in the SC is slightly taller (compare Matty in the Bali pics - looks right IMO).

Also, hate to sound like a broken record but... Sportsbet.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698

Oh yeah, I forgot about all of that haha.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:14 am

Actually felt sorry for Jess, she really seemed quite taken aback by Ciarran. I don't really get why Helena goes on thede shows - I mean I know just so she can shill her fitness blog just like everyone else but she doesn't seem interested in even pretending to be interested in anyone. My male flatmates said "super hot but boring af" which I don't necessarily agree with as I think she probably is interesting in real life, but she just is not suited for reality TV at all, IMO.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101