SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 62 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 52 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:04 pm

I'm just putting Bachiefunny's whole post here cause he's done all the work collating, but I am really impressed with the 'gentlemen' on this show more and more.  Glenn, Niranga and Matty are treasures and we should never put the Ciarrans and Timms on pedestals imo.  Same goes for some of the ladies of course with their bad behaviour.   Honestly this 'good vs bad' theme has got me so excited to keep watching - I've never enjoyed a show so much!

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:08 pm

leavers wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:I’ve only watched half tonights episode as I got interrupted with a phone call but seriously Cass is an absolute piece of work. That’s not from bad editing, she is just not a nice person at all!! So rude and full of herself.

And Jamie’s chat to Tim in their room was also not from any editing, that’s just Jamie being full on and weird.

He’s probably the most entertaining part of the show for me at the moment though - his lack of self awareness and his weirdness makes me laugh in awkwardness for him.

The James Weir recap on news.com.au of last night's episode was basically like, sure, Channel 10 are very worried about this legal challenge, given all the scenes aired in their entirety where Jamie shows how much of a clinger he really is, no editing needed.

Not to mention of course their contracts which state very clearly they'll be edited in any way the show wants them to be, including showing them in a negative way. They agree to that. What will Jamie's explanation be for that, that he didn't read the contract?

Also the reactions to the contestant's whining about editing have mostly been met with a lot of Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes from the public, that I've seen. We're smart enough to know it's edited and we're also smart enough to know that if you get a bad edit it's probably for a reason.

Totally agree, Cass can't be mad she is coming off nasty - she has not said one nice thing this whole time. Even Mary looked shocked at her last night. It would be impossible to make the Brits, Helena, Renee, etc look so bitchy because they haven't given the producers any material to overedit. Cass is just salty cos she has no Instagram followers and according to her she is still "waiting for guys to court her." It is hard to believe she is now the oldest person on the show as she really needs to grow up.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:09 pm

Whose Niranga speaking about, I'm assuming it's Cassandra

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:09 pm

leavers wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:I’ve only watched half tonights episode as I got interrupted with a phone call but seriously Cass is an absolute piece of work. That’s not from bad editing, she is just not a nice person at all!! So rude and full of herself.

And Jamie’s chat to Tim in their room was also not from any editing, that’s just Jamie being full on and weird.

He’s probably the most entertaining part of the show for me at the moment though - his lack of self awareness and his weirdness makes me laugh in awkwardness for him.

The James Weir recap on news.com.au of last night's episode was basically like, sure, Channel 10 are very worried about this legal challenge, given all the scenes aired in their entirety where Jamie shows how much of a clinger he really is, no editing needed.

Not to mention of course their contracts which state very clearly they'll be edited in any way the show wants them to be, including showing them in a negative way. They agree to that. What will Jamie's explanation be for that, that he didn't read the contract?

Also the reactions to the contestant's whining about editing have mostly been met with a lot of Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes from the public, that I've seen. We're smart enough to know it's edited and we're also smart enough to know that if you get a bad edit it's probably for a reason.

Not reading the terms of a contract will not assist him in court. CH10 lawyers will eat him alive if he tries that. I’m baffled on how or what his argument will be, and how he essentially has a case at all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:13 pm

Agent99 wrote:I'm just putting Bachiefunny's whole post here cause he's done all the work collating, but I am really impressed with the 'gentlemen' on this show more and more.  Glenn, Niranga and Matty are treasures and we should never put the Ciarrans and Timms on pedestals imo.  Same goes for some of the ladies of course with their bad behaviour.   Honestly this 'good vs bad' theme has got me so excited to keep watching - I've never enjoyed a show so much!

Bet it was Cass. Also I agree with 99% of this but I do think Timm is a treasure also! Just because he looks alternative and likes to go out he gets a bad rap but he seems like a sweetheart to me, both to women and super loyal to his friends (even Jamie).
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:16 pm

Timm’s come off the worse to me. And he didn’t have a bad rap from prior to paradise. He just seems like a giant d-bag who only cares about laughs at other people’s expense and defending his bro’s. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:23 pm

I know/grew up with/went to school with so many Timms, probably because I grew up in the general area of where he's from. They're good guys, funny, rough around the edges, definitely not perfect. I think Timm is good representation of that kind of guy but I wouldn't want the show to be full of them tbh.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:46 pm

Cass was just nasty. I don't care that she is out to find someone for herself, but she doesn't even look interested in Jackson. She just seemed to want him because Brittney wanted him. She could have said..."I feel bad for Brittney, but I want someone too and I like Jackson." But, no she is "I don't care". And she was just nasty to Niranga while on their date. She accepted. At least be polite, but then she was ready to screw over her friend Renee and go for her ex, just Ciarran beat her to it and went for Jess.

As for the whole triangle with Jackson, that was clearly production. They could have had Brittney give her rose first, but they wanted that stupid drama. Brittney needs to tone it down too. She is so awkward and OTT she is coming off desperate, but at least she didn't give her rose to Jamie. That is another one who is just ridiculous. I hope Helena doesn't need to put out a restraining order.

Loving me some Alisha and Glenn, as well as Mary and Connor. I love Mary with her hair up, she looked so pretty at the rose ceremony.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:50 pm

ule101 wrote:Whose Niranga speaking about, I'm assuming it's Cassandra

Definitely Cass imo. In one episode she said something about not knowing how to pronounce his name.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:55 pm

@agent99 which episode did Cassandra forget how to pronounce his name, and why did she think that's okay. I mean it's borderline racist.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:05 pm

ReneeM wrote:Timm’s come off the worse to me. And he didn’t have a bad rap from prior to paradise. He just seems like a giant d-bag who only cares about laughs at other people’s expense and defending his bro’s. Jmo.

:yes:  It's just reinforcing what those in the know said about his appearance on Bachette - he is a childish trouble-maker.  Not only that, he has been stringing along an on/off gf while he makes his appearances on dating shows.  This toxic masculinity makes me Redfacemad

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:16 am

Agent99 wrote:I'm just putting Bachiefunny's whole post here cause he's done all the work collating, but I am really impressed with the 'gentlemen' on this show more and more.  Glenn, Niranga and Matty are treasures and we should never put the Ciarrans and Timms on pedestals imo.  Same goes for some of the ladies of course with their bad behaviour.   Honestly this 'good vs bad' theme has got me so excited to keep watching - I've never enjoyed a show so much!

Thanks for posting ! And I recommend people actually GO TO THE IG post and read it all. Very informative and tells a lot about the ones with - or without- character. I always had a good feeling about Nirangaa and am sad that he is not chosen more and highlighted other than as  ‘ friend’ IMO he is very intelligent, good looking, has shown he is caring and has integrity... loyal friend etc.. what’s wrong with these girls?
I’m also mad to see the racists comments made by no doubt Cassandra, that is just outrageous. She gets a foot massage from him and dares to treat him like that? And laugh at his name and then the comment that didn’t air about not even taking him back to her parents.. because if WHERE he is from ! have to say I was kind of neutral on her at first but it’s progressively obvious that she is playing games and is talking badly behind whoever is in the way of who or what she wants. She seems very manipulative, Even when she went to Renee I could tell she was partly comforting her but mainly WANTING TO KNOW THE PERSONAL AND SECRET DETAILS in her time of weakness. She is playing games and is one who certainly was trying to extend her ‘ vacation ‘ with friends. It’s telling that now that everything is done, she doesn’t seem to be in the same group as Alisha and Renee. She’s the perfect “entitled “ biatch that looks nice at first glance but will gladly shift her stance according to her interests. No wonder she’s still alone.
And as for Timm, my mind is now made up and he may be kind hearted but he is still covering a really good game of toxicity IMO. And fame got the best of him...I can’t forget the little comments made here and there that speaks more volume them the set up ITMs... like when Kiera was coming in...: Oh sh*t’ , That’s a BIG NAME, like she’s on top or something like that. Like she has a lot of followers and should be treated with more interest than another less popular person. And so he goes and talks to her with interest.  Also many reported that Timm and Ciarran would not really mix with the 3 newbies. Another example of their mentality of entitlement. Dude, you don’t deserve more respect or anything because you were on TV before. Calm down with the fake stuff. Rolling Eyes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 62 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 52 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101