SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 62 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:47 am

Vjeff wrote:

Come on @Genevieve Australia, aren't you familiar with the Bachelor logic that building rafts/skydiving/jumping off buildings etc are prerequisites to be able to fall in love? Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f605 we all know from TPTB that unless you enjoy extreme sports or Survivor-like challenges you are apparently unworthy of a relationship...

So true, darling! @Vjeff I forgot, how foolish of me! cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl  You make me laugh, I really love reading your posts. I think they are often more entertaining than the show hehehe hehehe hehehe

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:49 am

Ciarran told Renee they'd get back together in Paradise.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:52 am

I love this moment with Renee and Alisha! Women supporting women. And wanting the best for each other. Renee's freedom and I'm so glad Lishy is with her. Their friendship 💕
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:59 am

Now Renee throwing his ring to the ocean, polluting the ocean and killing marine life not for food but for a caprice. Sorry, but that was unnecessary. the great majority of my friends do Top World class research for Coral reef and marine studies and environmental sciences, and have published dozens and some hundreds of peer-reviews articles. I just got some texts from those friends who are watching this moment. This is so selfish. If she wanted to get rid of that ring donate it, let it go....but do not pollute our ocean, find a better cause for it. I am so tired of Renee and her antics. I Know BIP is there for drama, but I hate hate how Renee and Ciarran's story is taking over the show... Renee is just as bad. I think @bobette @Vjeff I think you mentioned in the past, before BIP started, that this may have been Ciarran and Renee's plan to get more instagram followers...it seems you were right.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:01 am

Last rose ceremony tiiiime coming up. A rose tonight, they're taking the next step and meeting the friends and fam.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:03 am

@Bobette, follow up to our Lish nails situation convo, she's picked them off. You could see in that closeup of Glenn and Lishy's hands together, that they're half on/half off where she's picked. And we know she's a nail picker. So I expect fresh nails soon.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:07 am

YES KIKI! "I'm someone who should be valued" And she doesn't trust him!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:08 am

Dollybirds 😂 my new favourite word, thanks Renee's Dad.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:15 am

Look I get that Ciarran isn't a God among men and should've stayed at home for his own dignity, however, when is Renee   going to take any form of accountability for her own choices in this situation.
I mean the girl
Let Ciarran into her bed and didn't  boot him out
chose to bring a ring intended for Ciarran to paradise
has had multiple ITM's where she whines about Ciarran even though she's supposedly moved on with Matt
has whined about Ciarran to anyone who would listen even though he oftentimes wasn't the topic of conversation

Last edited by ule101 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:20 am

ule101 wrote:Look I get that Ciarran isn't a God among men and should've stayed at home for his own dignity, however when Renee is  going to take any form of accountability for her own choices in this situation.
I mean the girl
Let Ciarran into her bed and boot him out
choose to bring a ring intended for Ciarran to paradise
has had multiple ITM's where she whines about Ciarran even though she's supposedly moved on with Matt
has whined about Ciarran to anyone who would listen even though he oftentimes wasn't the topic of conversation

Exactly, Ciarran is someone I have never liked but I think I like Renee even less. She played the victim the whole time when she knew fully well she was lying because she had a pact or agreement with Ciarran; this means that Renee used Matt to make Ciarran jealous but she clearly also mislead Matt...and Alisha decided to overlook that. I am a woman but I detest double standards.

I am so tired of the Renee and Ciarran's show...and the preview with the parents...boring! That is not something I am willing to watch...and the parents going to Fiji because of a trashy show...what type of people are these people!

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:34 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:
Vjeff wrote:

Come on @Genevieve Australia, aren't you familiar with the Bachelor logic that building rafts/skydiving/jumping off buildings etc are prerequisites to be able to fall in love? Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f605 we all know from TPTB that unless you enjoy extreme sports or Survivor-like challenges you are apparently unworthy of a relationship...

So true, darling! @Vjeff I forgot, how foolish of me! cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl  You make me laugh, I really love reading your posts. I think they are often more entertaining than the show hehehe hehehe hehehe

Thank you! hehehe  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 2764

Wow that episode was painful to watch - it is an effort to get through 2 more episodes of this show! Really the most interesting part was Keira's story about laser hair removal. Did we really need to watch Mia and Scot who met under a week ago being quizzed about how committed they are to each other? And how are so many of these guys in their late twenties without ever having had a relationship?

Looking forward to The Bachelor starting again next week.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:14 am

butterflylove wrote:Renee designed the ring with Cass. Wowow. Plot twist. Cass is full of it for trying to have a go with Ciarran at the start. She's just as guilty. She wasn't a friend in that situation.

She isn't even here and is still coming off as one of the worst people here!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Stares10
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 62 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101