SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 62 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:11 pm

So has anyone here listened to the "so Dramatic!" podcast episodes about Bach? https://www.instagram.com/dramaticpodcast/

Sounds like a lot of the guys on Angie's season actively didn't like her. Ciarran and Timm both didn't like her at all.

On BiP, more talk about Timm was asked to leave but allowed to make it look like it was his choice.

Also it very much sounds like Jamie is 100% putting on an act.

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/so-dramatic/id1523979167#episodeGuid=bf93a800-ad66-4b7d-9c57-2b0289512eb4

the Jarrod and Jessika eps have lots of juicy goss!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:21 pm

@leavers I've listened to them. Yes, Angie let all the genuine guys go and kept the "actors". Says more about her than the guys imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:39 pm

Yeah, I don't know why Angie is getting self-righteous about it tbh. It's not like the guys knew who was going to be the lead when they applied. They got stuck with her (it's the same any season).
She's not that great a catch and even the hottest, most perfect human isn't going to be attractive to everyone!
I don't actually blame the guys for not liking her tbh. She let some really genuine guys go at the start - like the Reptile guy for example.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:44 pm

Donna's ready for grandkids and Glenn to be her son in law 👨👩👧👧

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Screen32
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:49 pm

speechless Is she pregnant?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:03 pm

Agent99 wrote:speechless Is she pregnant?

No she's not, Donna's just teasing, but I love it. She 💯 adores Glenn, and Alisha's happiness around him.

ETA: And Greg has finally been able to follow Mumma Radburn.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:27 am

leavers wrote:Yeah, I don't know why Angie is getting self-righteous about it tbh. It's not like the guys knew who was going to be the lead when they applied. They got stuck with her (it's the same any season).
She's not that great a catch and even the hottest, most perfect human isn't going to be attractive to everyone!
I don't actually blame the guys for not liking her tbh. She let some really genuine guys go at the start - like the Reptile guy for example.

She just want to be in the news. Angie should let go and stay quiet.
'I would have sent him home sooner!' The Bachelorette's Angie Kent slams Ciarran Stott AGAIN and likens him to Mean Girls character Regina George in scathing post.

This just showed you cant see through people. No people skills?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8593463/The-Bachelorettes-Angie-Kent-slams-Ciarran-Stott-likens-Regina-George.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1596597823%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:55 am

I’m certainly no defender of Angie, but in this case the guys did know she was going to be Bette before they auditioned or were cast. She was announced immediately after I’m a Celeb, in late Feb I believe.
So they would have known if they were physically attracted to her or not before filming IMO. Personality is another thing, because pre-show Angie was quite a different beast to during/post show Angie. but I somehow don’t get the impression personality makes much of a difference to Ciarran and Timm!

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:11 am

leavers wrote:Yeah, I don't know why Angie is getting self-righteous about it tbh. It's not like the guys knew who was going to be the lead when they applied. They got stuck with her (it's the same any season).

She's being self-righteous because 1. she's desperately trying to stay relevant and align herself with the "cool girls" on BiP and 2. she's a massive hypocrite.  What happened to "don't judge people from what you see on TV" or "if you can't say anything kind, don't say anything at all"? 

Oh what's that Angie, when you said that you were only referring to yourself, and everyone else is fair game for you to criticise and make assumptions about based on what you are seeing of them on an edited TV show?  Right, right I keep forgetting - you're special, apparently. duh Rolling Eyes  

Anyway better watch last night's episode before I run out of time before the next one - this viewing schedule is relentless! laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:09 am

Well that was boring.   Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 3806527698

And I'm getting REAL sick of the whole Girlpower schtick.  Setting Ciarran's crappy behaviour aside, Renee admitted this episode they had an agreement to "reunite" in Paradise (which we suspected anyway - can't be bothered going to back through the archived SM thread but we were working on the assumption that they had cooked up something like that).

She also said they broke up "a week before Ciarran left for Paradise".  So she was "chatting" to Matty while she was still seeing Ciarran, and made plans to meet up with Matty in Fiji, knowing damn well that she planned to end up with Ciarran?  Hence fully intended to use Matty as a plaything/rose provider/way to make Ciarran jealous till they got back together?   Suspect

Matty might have been in on the whole thing but TBH he doesn't seem too bright and comes across as a bit of a puppydog so IMO the grand scheming was done by Renee and Ciarran.  Matty actually seems genuinely into Renee to me and she's messing with him, which makes her no better than Ciarran IMO. She won't be getting any gold integrity stars from me.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 N4l7O9J

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 VjBQAuF

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 TgCUxaa

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 HsUgYFG

Source: Tenplay

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:21 am

Renee clarified in a fb group that the breakup was one week before she was cast on BiP, which in turn was 3 weeks before filming began.  Ciarran had left for Sydney and hooked up with Kiki.  Imo it was too soon for her to couple up with anyone, but it didn't seem to do any lasting harm to Matty going by his own dating habits since dizzy

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:24 am

Bobette wrote:Well that was boring.   Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 3806527698

And I'm getting REAL sick of the whole Girlpower schtick.  Setting Ciarran's crappy behaviour aside, Renee admitted this episode they had an agreement to "reunite" in Paradise (which we suspected anyway - can't be bothered going to back through the archived SM thread but we were working on the assumption that they had cooked up something like that).

She also said they broke up "a week before Ciarran left for Paradise".  And she was "chatting" to Matty while she was still seeing Ciarran, and made plans to meet up with Matty in Fiji, knowing damn well that she planned to end up with Ciarran.  So she always intended to use Matty as a plaything/rose provider/way to make Ciarran jealous till they got back together?   Suspect

Matty might have been in on the whole thing but TBH he doesn't seem too bright and comes across like a bit of a puppydog so IMO the scheming was done by Renee and Ciarran.  Matty actually seems genuinely into Renee to me and she's messing with him.  So how does that make her any better than Ciarran? She's not getting any gold integrity stars from me.

[I removed photos, Bobetter]

ETA:  And that body language expert was unnecessarily rude and aggressive with his questioning IMO.  I assume TPTB had already tipped him off on who to give the toughest grilling to.  Rolling Eyes

Exactly!  thumbsup  @Bobette  This is a view  I too shared and I believe @Vjeff also expressed a similar feeling. I won't make excuses for Ciarran but why the double standards? Shouldn't Renee be held accountable for playing with Matt and for trying to mislead the audience and using the show and the people involved to sell a story? She exposed herself to the situation and entered playing the victim even though he had a ring for Ciarran with her. That is awful, isn't it? and The Human Lie Detector has apparently been in all the trashy shows of TV so I cannot take him seriously. I also think the Body Language expert was off...he needs to take some lessons because the academia and behavioural studies have changed a lot since he graduated. Yes, sure, building a raft proves how strong your relationship is! ( @VJeff I cannot make this joke as good as you did in your post! Help here!  :crazed  you know what I mean)  Yawn!  My husband and I wouldn't build one even if we got paid for it  laugh out loud  

To be honest, the funniest part for me was the scene between Alex and Keira. On his instagram, Alex provided an explanation as to why he chose Keira, he said that he did not want to mislead Keely, that she is more his type than Keira but he did not feel that spark with Keely and as a friend if he had to choose he chose Keira and he admits that he told Keira that if he didn't feel romantically attracted to anyone else the rose was going to be for her. - I learnt this because I saw some comments on Instagram and Facebook and went and checked. Alex defends both Ciarran and Keira and is asking people not to go and bully them. I see his point, Alex seems to be a very nice guys, probably one of the very few genuinely nice people of the show. To me, the show was not the same after Helena left, but I think Helena has completely changed her Instagram and is basically ignoring the franchise question .

By the way, apparently Timm has stopped drinking for 4 months, he realised he has issues with alcohol. I think he is a good hearted guy and I am happy to see that he has become more aware of his issues and is doing something about it Smiley

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 62 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101