SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 16 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Vjeff Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:50 am

Finch wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Vjeff It's deliberate IMO - Can't be asked any awkward Bette-related questions if she's not standing still long enough.  laugh out loud

ETA: Or maybe she is actually only going to spend 5 minutes in each location...
EXCLUSIVE: The awkward moment Bachelorette Angie Kent walks into her empty book signing in Sydney ...after releasing her debut autobiography

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 16 RRK84rU

The Bachelorette star Angie Kent had a less than impressive welcome to her book signing at Dymocks on Sydney's George Street on Thursday afternoon.

After promoting the appearance to her 278,000 Instagram followers, approximately just ten fans were lined up inside as the 29-year-old walked into the store.

'Nobody cheered or anything as she arrived and Angie just awkwardly walked to the table. There was more staff there than fans at the start,' an onlooker says.

Source

Harsh not to include the rest of the article that says actually 80 people turned up. Which is pretty good going for an hour. More than 1 a minute. JMO

Good but George St was absolutely mental this afternoon so not surprised.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:50 am

Finch wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Just Looking wrote:...snipped
I don’t understand why the media some people are being so negative about the.   No-one knows if anyone will last forever or not, but for now they seem very happy.   JMO

IMO the media are being negative because they know what's going on behind the scenes.  They were right about Sophie and Stu and they will be right about Angie and Carlin IMO.

In my recollection and looking back through the archives here, it was the same about Matty and Laura.

IMO there Matty and Laura didn't really encounter much negativity or hatred. because the big shock for Tara's fans, was Tara's elimination as top 3, but IMO Elise was not a super loved contestant because she gained more support only after Tara was eliminated, yet looking at the comments you can see that many people didn't even know who Elise was because she was hidden during the first half of the season. Elise and Lana are the least popular runners-ups ever (in the time of Instagram's peak and contestants profiles, because the two earliest seasons are different) but Lana's case is different, she was an intruder and came towards the end and Heather was eliminated before Lana so the indignation was overbearing. I guess, in this point, I agree with @Bobette,  Laura and Matty faced less negativity. IMO no other contestant stood a chance,. Matty J was never confused about his feelings. IMO Laura was the clear frontrunner. I had no doubts that she was going to win, firstly because of her connection and secondly because she and I have friends in common so I had the feeling which in the end was confirmed :D

In spite of all that, IMO there are no strong reasons to doubt that Angie and Carlin are a solid and genuine couple and whatever happens in the future doesn't make them less sincere, but IMO in life most relationships don't become long-term relationships. In fact, in the Western World in most cases before finding a husband or a wife a person usually has at least a couple of relationships.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 16 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:53 am

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 16 Screen21

Some smiley pics from that same moment daily mail previously chose to use the serious picks and say it was a row.
Source
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7699951/Angie-Kent-suffers-wardrobe-malfunction-outing-Carlin-Sterritt.html
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:55 am

Just Looking wrote:@Finch Daily Mail reporters should be ashamed.   They only ever report negative stuff and leave out things

No that was in the article but previous poster only included the negative first bit of the article, not the rest that stated over 80 pple.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:58 am

Finch wrote:
Harsh not to include the rest of the article that says actually 80 people turned up. Which is pretty good going for an hour. More than 1 a minute. JMO

I cannot repost links, @Finch so I had to remove the original post but I know what you mean by following the conversation. I wish we saw the whole article.. IMO 80 people is not too bad. Personally, Angie's book is not the type of book I would ever buy or read but good on her for having a loyal following. I wish her and every  author -famous or not- the very best Praying yes  Australia needs more books, the genre is irrelevant, the more people read the better it is and the more open they are ready to explore new genres. :hehehe:As an avid reader who reads at least 2 books per week I am happy to see people attending signings even if there are only 20 people there so  80 is not bad Smiley I especially not during working hours Smiley  I am sending the best vibes her way! :yes: :yes: :yes:
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:00 am

Finch wrote:Some smiley pics from that same moment daily mail previously chose to use the serious picks and say it was a row.
...snipped

1. He probably only smiled when he noticed the camera; and

2. The fact that the media are choosing to post the negative pics is what's significant IMO - they did exactly the same with Sophie & Stu because IMO they knew what was going on behind the scenes, i.e. that the relationship was a sham.  

DM do the same thing when the season is airing; IMO they often know who wins because they've seen the pap pics so they pick up theories/clues from here as an excuse to run stories about things they know to be true, but can't reveal.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:08 am

Finch wrote:Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 16 Screen21

Some smiley pics from that same moment daily mail previously chose to use the serious picks and say it was a row.
Source
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7699951/Angie-Kent-suffers-wardrobe-malfunction-outing-Carlin-Sterritt.html

Is Angie smiling? Girl reeally needs to take a couple months off fillers so that she can express emotion. JMO of course, would just love to see some feeling from her.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:19 am

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 16 Screen22
But this article wasn't negative it had captions like this. They are just after clicks. They are not only printing negative things about them.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:21 am

Finch wrote:
Just Looking wrote:@Finch Daily Mail reporters should be ashamed.   They only ever report negative stuff and leave out things

No that was in the article but previous poster only included the negative first bit of the article, not the rest that stated over 80 pple.

I brought over the part of the article that was relevant to the discussion about her being on a tight schedule and not being able to spend more than a few minutes at each location, and I included a source link to the full article for anyone that wanted to read the whole thing so... no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:22 am

I have seen Angie smiling - in Instagram videos and on TV interviews and even on 'Have you been paying attention' (even though the media reported Angie being furious at Carlin).
Not for one minute did I think Sophie and Stu were the real deal. I knew they were never genuine. Sophie wanted to further her career (which she successfully did). Sophie and Stu were a sham and the rows they had were full on, nothing like a cross look between Carlin and Angie. In the same way I knew Sophie wasn't serious about finding love, I believe Angie is serious and she choose Carlin because he will be there for her.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:51 am

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 16 Screen23
Screenshot from angies insta. Looks like its going well.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:55 am

Finch wrote:Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 16 Screen22
But this article wasn't negative it had captions like this. They are just after clicks. They are not only printing negative things about them.

Comments on the above article.  None are positive. It doesn't seem like many people are convinced of their authenticity to me. 

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 16 5fAWsx6
Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 16 FZWg8BV
Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 16 QCQ4BCS

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+32
Enough
ReneeM
Emayem
Valancy
stopperify