SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:27 pm

I can believe he tried to choose Madi but she was so uncomfortable with his actions on the show that she declined.

I do not believe Peter would not choose anyone. Production would insist and he would make a choice. JMO He couldn’t choose Victoria bed cause of her past JMO and I would not be surprised if Madi rejected a proposal or even Hannah. My gut tells me Hannah was there for BIP and not an engagement so I could see her turning him down too.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Amberly Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:35 pm

It just makes me so sad - for me - you watch all those weeks and it leads to nothing.
I felt the same way with Hannah's season. I really thought Peter would be more of the
romantic type and he would fall for someone or many - but ultimately find the one at the
end. I, too was hoping Madison (1st) or Hannah (2nd). From what we have been shown
Madison seems to be a class act and he would be very lucky to choose someone like her.
For me - sometimes the drama is too much and I would just prefer to see a true love story.
IMHO.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:35 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I can believe he tried to choose Madi but she was so uncomfortable with his actions on the show that she declined.

I do not believe Peter would not choose anyone. Production would insist and he would make a choice. JMO He couldn’t choose Victoria bed cause of her past JMO and I would not be surprised if Madi rejected a proposal or even Hannah. My gut tells me Hannah was there for BIP and not an engagement so I could see her turning him down too.

That would be a first too! Has any contestant ever refused a proposal?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:50 pm

@Dutchy23 I haven’t watched every season but it hasn’t happened recently.

To me, there were many signs peter was not ready for this. He did not appear ready for a long term commitment on Hannah’s season. He had a real career which is nice but there was still something very child like about him. He didnt have anything past the physical with the lead and did not show the audience anything of substance. I didn’t love that he still lived at home at 28 but could overlook it. The reports about how he treated his exes however were clear signs that this was not a man ready for anything serious. He chose three 23 year olds for his top 4. He still has growing up to do. even if he chose someone, they will be on the rocks before the finale. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:23 pm

@Amberly I prefer to see the love story, too. It's a disappointment to me when there isn't. I do have to say that as much as I like the spoilers -- I'm glad that RS isn't rushing to spoil the ending. When he initially got Hannah's ending wrong (saying Tyler was the winner) -- can definitely see why he would be hesitant to put some spoiler info that could be wrong. Thanks to all the sleuthers on here. I appreciate it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:24 pm

None of the potential leads were ready for marriage right now.  But I think Peter will be a good lead.  As for the outcome. I will be watching the feet the next coming weeks.  The will be the most telling no matter what RS says. All IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:13 pm

@Tiggerlgh I think Mike could have found his person

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:34 pm

@Summerfun1980 We will never know. And we don't know yet if Peter has or not, time will tell there. I always expect relationships from this show to fail. And am happy when they don't. All iMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:24 pm

bluwavz wrote:@suzq I'm definitely getting that feeling after this tweet. I feel like maybe Peter didn't pick anyone.

I’m wondering the same thing @bluwavz. There are all sorts of reasons/scenarios as to why PP may have left alone, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he did. This show is kind of trending in a way where the story doesn’t end at FRC any longer, so there might not have been the pressure at the end to have an engaged couple.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:37 pm

The photos that we have seen of him so far - post-final - he seems very happy.
"Happy" - that he chose someone or "Happy" that it is over/relieved. His smile is awfully big - especially the one where he is holding his dog.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:56 pm

I definitely agree the show is trending on the real show starts after filming ends.... Ari and Hannah are two great examples. TPTB is not interested in a love story, IMO. They want drama and ratings. How can they top Hannah post show drama? I will not be surprised if we see more about VF and Peter post FRC.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:53 pm

Hannah is in California right now visiting her friend Lauren.

Do we like these updates? Should I keep doing this? laugh out loud, I'm still skeptical about who he picked/if he even picked someone but I think it's good to jot down what we know for any future references.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85