SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:57 am

smg2587 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
smg2587 wrote:1/26 Madison seems to be in North Carolina on a girls trip according to her story and her friend's stories.

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyterk/

Hannah Ann was tagged in a picture a couple hours ago but unsure the location.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7y5tcypRkP/

No sign of Peter yet today so far. But he was with family last night at a party.

Thats so weird HA was tagged in that picture? Because I don't think either girl are friends with her? unless they think that girl is a lookalike to HA laugh out loud
Anyway is it right to believe that when there is no SHV we can account for Madi and Peter but when there is a presumed SHV we can't, but imo we usually can find HA..

Thanks for the correction.

Didn't think there was an shv considering Peter was out with family last night. Now that someone saw him on a plane last weekend that leaves some question marks if there was an shv last week, imo.

It was determined that he was working. Look at a post done by Jolene explaining. He then was with his mom and I read that he was going on a trip with those on that yacht.
Jolena wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
SHVs happen in LA I believe.  Peter could be in Tennessee because that is where the ministry is located I believe.

He was spotted in Memphis and on an airplane.  The ministry is located in Nashville, several hours away.

I also think based on the Facebook post from "The Saving Traveler" saying that it can be difficult to book a trip like this when you are flying same flights as crew says it all.  IMO, Peter was hitching a flight to his next airport destination (dead heading I think it is called).
Yes that's what it's called . My son & a crew are dead heading as we speak to pick up a flight from Dallas to Nashville and they can dead head in plain clothes and change into uniform at airport so I would imagine the same goes for the pilots.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:11 am

atem wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
smg2587 wrote:1/26 Madison seems to be in North Carolina on a girls trip according to her story and her friend's stories.

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyterk/

Hannah Ann was tagged in a picture a couple hours ago but unsure the location.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7y5tcypRkP/

No sign of Peter yet today so far. But he was with family last night at a party.

Thats so weird HA was tagged in that picture? Because I don't think either girl are friends with her? unless they think that girl is a lookalike to HA laugh out loud
Anyway is it right to believe that when there is no SHV we can account for Madi and Peter but when there is a presumed SHV we can't, but imo we usually can find HA..

Thanks for the correction.

Didn't think there was an shv considering Peter was out with family last night. Now that someone saw him on a plane last weekend that leaves some question marks if there was an shv last week, imo.

It was determined that he was working. Look at a post done by Jolene explaining. He then was with his mom and I read that he was going on a trip with those on that yacht.
Jolena wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
SHVs happen in LA I believe.  Peter could be in Tennessee because that is where the ministry is located I believe.

He was spotted in Memphis and on an airplane.  The ministry is located in Nashville, several hours away.

I also think based on the Facebook post from "The Saving Traveler" saying that it can be difficult to book a trip like this when you are flying same flights as crew says it all.  IMO, Peter was hitching a flight to his next airport destination (dead heading I think it is called).
Yes that's what it's called . My son & a crew are dead heading as we speak to pick up a flight from Dallas to Nashville and they can dead head in plain clothes and change into uniform at airport so I would imagine the same goes for the pilots.

I am sure he was but that also means its been three weeks since a possible shv. SHV are usually every 2-3 weeks. So if there was one between 1/3-1/5 there should of been one last week or this week. No shv in the usual timeframe has me asking a lot of questions. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:36 am

Am I the only one who thinks Pete has had ZERO SHV with Hannah Ann or Madi because he's either single or dating someone else question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:46 am

jen689 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Pete has had ZERO SHV with Hannah Ann or Madi because he's either single or dating someone else question

I have no idea if there was one or not. Instagram isn't good to sleuth to me as it used to be.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:51 am

jen689 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Pete has had ZERO SHV with Hannah Ann or Madi because he's either single or dating someone else question

I think he is single. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:50 am

No, I'm yet to be convinced it's either Madi or Hannah Ann. In the past it's been much clearer that there are SHVs happening.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:24 pm

hi Add me to the list of skeptics.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:34 pm

I'm skeptic on SHV also but it's because by now we usually have some type of confirmation from someone who spotted the lead or presumable F1 at an airport or someone close to either one spills to RS . In this case with Peter being a pilot it's harder to track him because we don't know if he's traveling for work or traveling to meet up with his F1. Correct me if im wrong but the only thing so far that we have to surmise a possible SHV is a few times since filming wrapped we have maybe 2 or 3 weekends where Madi and Peter were silent over a 2-3 day period on SM. Since they are both not hugh SM people IDK if that alone convinces me.

I'll be disappointed if he's single but at this point I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe he won't be single after the ATFR airs but imo if he isn't it's probably going to be because he and his F1 have decided to date in the real world and see what happens. I'm hoping that's with Madison. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 4256136633 jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:39 pm

@Jolena I agree. Also what makes it harder is Peter lives in LA where most SHVs are. So he wouldn’t really travel at all.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:43 pm

I am also skeptical but if he has had any, it hasn't been with Hannah Ann IMO.  Madison is more suspect.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:57 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@Jolena I agree.  Also what makes it harder is Peter lives in LA where most SHVs are.  So he wouldn’t really travel at all.  

True but then Madison would be the one traveling and so far I haven't read anywhere that she was spotted traveling in or around the LA area. I think some have mentioned that HS has been spotted in LA but I don't know if that's true or not ( I wouldn't be surprised at that though because she is friends with Hannah G who is living in LA now )but IMO that dosen't mean that she's been on SHV with Peter in LA. Maybe they are doing SHV different this season because he is a Pilot and can fly anywhere ,anytime he needs or wants to. no idea

What I can't imagine is that even if he and his chosen F1 decide in the end to date that they haven't seen each other in person AT ALL since the FRC location. IMO it's way to many months apart from the bachelor bubble to just pick up with "hey yeah , ok lets start dating now" but that's just my opinion .. Does anyone think Face timing and phone talks are enough (esp for new love feeling ) to stretch this out that long and then announce they are going to date? duh jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:06 pm

@Jolena they aren’t usually seen out and about during SHVs. They get picked up at the airport in disguise and get driven to the house. I doubt sanctioned ones (if occurring). Happen outside of LA as they would have to send helpers to what ever location. The lead and F1 are kept in a house and the runners bring them food, games etc. they don’t leave. They gave done them in Palm Springs just south of LA for years. Jed was only seen back in Nashville never in LA. Many others were never seen at an airport. Usually there is a pic from a SGV that we can slueth to find the house. It’s been the same for years. All imo based on many years of watching these couples post show,

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife