SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:42 pm

It's really sweet that Austin tagged Hannah too on his IG story prepping for Easter Egg hunt. I want to think there's something he's not telling us but I'll leave it be.

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:26 pm

https://twitter.com/GiphyPop/status/1250107835612004352?s=20

https://twitter.com/GiphyPop/status/1250108105448448001?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:29 pm

Just wanted to say ... I was so wrong ... I was convinced she said Disney... and it was GIPHY all this time. Not that I understand what Giphy is or does or what is Hannah's roll.
ETA: I get it, they create Gifs, but still don't understand the rest.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:19 pm

Anyone listen to Hannah's live today? It was long, but there were some good tidbits in it. She talked about tulips and how she associated that with love, marriage, and how she was thrilled to find out they were going there during the Bachelorette, but said her love for tulips has been tarnished (I'm paraphrasing here) but want's to go back to the Netherlands soon, to recreate a moment. Hmm question
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:03 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Anyone listen to Hannah's live today?  It was long, but there were some good tidbits in it.  She talked about tulips and how she associated that with love, marriage, and how she was thrilled to find out they were going there during the Bachelorette, but said her love for tulips has been tarnished (I'm paraphrasing here) but want's to go back to the Netherlands soon, to recreate a moment.  Hmm question

Someone wanna refresh my memory on the Netherlands dates? What moment could she be talking about?
I remember seeing her in her promos in what looked like a field of tulips but I don't remember any of her dates being in tulips fields. anyone? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:04 pm

@Jolena, Hannah had three one-on-ones and one group date in the Netherlands. Her 1:1s were with Jed, Mike, and Tyler.

Here's a recap that gives better details if you are interested: Hannah in Netherlands
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:52 pm

Hannah and Matt are doing a live on IG right now and Hannah looks so happy.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:33 pm

veg_out wrote:@Jolena, Hannah had three one-on-ones and one group date in the Netherlands. Her 1:1s were with Jed, Mike, and Tyler.

Here's a recap that gives better details if you are interested: Hannah in Netherlands

I can't imagine she would want to recreate anything that would be associated with Jed. Mike was nice, but not exactly someone she was really into. The only one I could imagine her wanting to recreate would be her one with Tyler. One of my favourite pictures of them happened on this date and since they seem to be kind of, sort of, maybe coupling up again, my money is on these. Maybe she will take him horseback riding again... cantstopl

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 5d32fb10

https://bachelornation.com/2019/06/28/hannahs-bachelorette-dates-in-the-netherlands-were-steeped-in-history/
Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 9afdf611

ttps://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA810CA810&q=tyler+and+hannah+date+in+the+netherlands+images&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiuyJnbsOnoAhVRBs0KHcouC_AQsAR6BAgHEAE&biw=1366&bih=695#imgrc=i4rs1ILEggdmnM

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:39 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Hannah and Matt are doing a live on IG right now and Hannah looks so happy.

It was so fun to watch their dynamic, and she seemed so so happy to talk to him.
They got close to 24K viewers- so insane.

I few nice little bits of info about the first time he and Hannah met.
I also liked when Ryan came in and they asked about Hannah liking a man with facial hair and laughed about Ryan “going off script” with the chat.
Clearly they were trying to avoid any reference of TC in the chat - imo.

Love their friendship.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:36 am

Ryan was referencing to Jed about the facial hair. Ryan was teasing her that her go to type seems to be men with beards (Jed and Luke P) and she tried to deny it. Tyler can’t grow a beard to save his life. "Check the scripts" means let's run the tapes of her dating history aka The Bachelorette. On the show she ended up choosing Jed and was totally into Luke P for a long time. She did clarify she liked some stubble, not necessarily a full beard.

Hannah was yelling for Tyler to get on live from her end because she wanted to challenge both Tyler and Matt on some jump rope competition. Matt’s door was completely closed, so I doubt Tyler could hear anything from the living room. Matt said he would get TC on the live before they end it and teased it, but he never ended up getting up from his bed to do so.

Overall vibe to me is that everyone seem to be on friendly terms and are in some contact.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:02 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Anyone listen to Hannah's live today?  It was long, but there were some good tidbits in it.  She talked about tulips and how she associated that with love, marriage, and how she was thrilled to find out they were going there during the Bachelorette, but said her love for tulips has been tarnished (I'm paraphrasing here) but want's to go back to the Netherlands soon, to recreate a moment.  Hmm question

I try to tune in on all her IG lives, even her devotionals. (Part time Catholic here.) She shares her bach/ette experience in those. I like the behind-the-scenes and knowing what she learned from them. I'm not really getting why some people would say she's immature whereas I see her as having a child-like wonder and playfulness. We can all still be mature and act silly at times. Why can't Hannah do the same?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:38 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:

I try to tune in on all her IG lives, even her devotionals. (Part time Catholic here.)  She shares her bach/ette experience in those. I like the behind-the-scenes and knowing what she learned from them.  I'm not really getting why some people would say she's immature whereas I see her as having a child-like wonder and playfulness. We can all still be mature and act silly at times. Why can't Hannah do the same?

I see her maturity level as around average for those 25yr olds who had a college experience and are fairly new to the workforce. IMO being the Bette gave her the opportunity to see in what ways her picker was off (relationship insight) and since she hadn’t been out of college long before being on Colton’s season followed by her season followed by DWTS she is now easing into adulting (living in a self-reliant way).

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess