SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by wishesfireworks Sun May 24, 2020 9:19 pm

Ilo wrote:which a-list or b-list have spoken out against Hannah

A-List celebrities wouldn’t even know someone as irrelevant as her imo.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2020 9:20 pm

Idlemess wrote:
At this point, she either issue a sincere apology or she doesn’t.

i don’t think we are going to hear more from hannah on this.

there has been some interesting discussion on reddit about PR strategy. it seems it’s more the big name celebrities who tend to issue an apology and then go silent. but, i don’t think that will work for hannah as she obviously isn’t an a-lister but a reality tv star, and she won’t have an album or movie coming out to make people forget about what has happened. she is her brand rather than any particular talent. also, it is just that much easier now for fans to voice their views to any celebrities with social media. of course, all that is just a strategy to deal with the loss of opportunities. it isn’t a strategy to deal with the hurt done to the black community.

at this point i’m guessing hannah will lay low for a few more weeks and then post again and try to come back. as for future opportunities for her i think they will be greatly diminished. i wouldn’t be surprised if her talent agency did drop her. this is hollywood after all and the industry is quite liberal.

personally i’m disappointed as i really liked hannah. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2020 10:09 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Realitysteve is live right now on IG with Ashley S and says that there are 7 tweets of Hannah’s brother using the word and also a video of him using the word 4 times in one song. He said no this isn’t directly related to Hannah’s situation but you have to think about that word being used so freely in that household. Steve also said her brother deleted his Twitter last week after those tweets were leaked.

That's what I was originally thinking when I said upthread somewhere that perhaps she didn't issue a proper apology because she doesn't see anything wrong with what she did.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon May 25, 2020 1:13 am

She apologized immediately after it was said and issued another apology statement the next day. I don't know that if she apologized again if it would be good enough or make a difference to some. Who knows. Maybe she will , maybe she won't , I guess we'll just have to wait and see. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2020 8:29 am

Jolena wrote:She apologized immediately after it was said and issued another apology statement the next day. I don't know that if she apologized again if it would be good enough or make a difference to some. Who knows. Maybe she will , maybe she won't , I guess we'll just have to wait and see. jmo
per the bolded: that was not a real apology. she didn’t even acknowledge that she said the word, then acted like she didn’t say it, then blamed it on her brother. come on now.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Mon May 25, 2020 8:45 am

I am disappointed
I thought this is Hannah Brown fansite

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon May 25, 2020 10:23 am

gabriele wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
At this point, she either issue a sincere apology or she doesn’t.

i don’t think we are going to hear more from hannah on this.

there has been some interesting discussion on reddit about PR strategy. it seems it’s more the big name celebrities who tend to issue an apology and then go silent. but, i don’t think that will work for hannah as she obviously isn’t an a-lister but a reality tv star, and she won’t have an album or movie coming out to make people forget about what has happened. she is her brand rather than any particular talent. also, it is just that much easier now for fans to voice their views to any celebrities with social media. of course, all that is just a strategy to deal with the loss of opportunities. it isn’t a strategy to deal with the hurt done to the black community.

at this point i’m guessing hannah will lay low for a few more weeks and then post again and try to come back. as for future opportunities for her i think they will be greatly diminished. i wouldn’t be surprised if her talent agency did drop her. this is hollywood after all and the industry is quite liberal.

personally i’m disappointed as i really liked hannah. jmo

I can’t claim to have ever been a big fan of Hannah’s but, I don’t think she’s a racist. I do think she is unwilling to take out her trash. Afraid because they are familiar and afraid because she knows they will turn on her a hundred times worse than POC and other live and let live/we are the world/all children of the one true God/all normal people would ever bother to. IMO she does not begin to know how to repair the true damage to her brand she has caused. There are people who won’t touch her now. Not BN people, important industry people who control real career opportunity.  They don’t need the hassle. As another poster pointed out, she’s not an undeniable talent. That’s why as far as we know she no longer has that big shiny management company who did nothing for her, anyway. 

There are still many who have come back from much worse. Kobe, Ellen and Clinton are three very different cases that come to mind. 

All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon May 25, 2020 10:40 am

Ilo wrote:I am disappointed

@Ilo
You’re wrong. This was never Hannah’s fan site. This is Hannah Brown’s discussion thread. Here, we discuss Hannah Brown - positive and negative, opinion. 
Knowing what I know now about how some (definitely not all) Hannah fans behave, I wouldn’t be caught dead anyplace dedicated to her fans.  
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 25, 2020 10:49 am

Ilo wrote:I am disappointed

@Ilo. This is the general discussion thread for Hannah. Positive and negative thoughts are allowed. If you are looking for only the positive:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5317-hannah-brown-bachelorette-15-fan-forum-discussion

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon May 25, 2020 2:46 pm

If anyone is interested Nick’s podcast with Rachel is up on YouTube. I’m currently listening and they’re discussing Hannah right from the beginning. At about the 24 min mark Rachel discusses the N word being used in songs.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Mon May 25, 2020 6:00 pm

All this feels like a witch hunt at this point. A bunch of BN people who want nothing more than to see HB fall

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 25, 2020 6:18 pm

It just seems like Hannah could help herself by talking honestly about this instead of putting her head in the sand. I know she’s from Alabama and there are likely a lot of times she's heard the word but that doesn’t mean it’s okay. It won’t make everything go away, but she can use this as a growing experience if she really does admit that it’s not a word that’s okay for her to use, ever. It would also help to call off the fans who are saying horrible things even if she loses some of them. All JMO. For me, I was a tiny bit interested when she and Tyler were hanging out but now I'm over that and moving on. Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 64 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess