SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by blueblues Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:15 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:It is old news and I hate it is coming out now. I hate Dylan is back stirring the pot. Tyler brought in NYE last night with Stassie. You can see what he was wearing in Matt's ig story and that they were in the same club as stassie and then see a guy with his back to the camera wearing the same thing and hair in Stassie's. He is happy. It looks like he and stassie just went underground. Hannah is happy. I don't understand his mother or Dylan's problem. All JMO
I think people always talk about obsessed fans not being able to move on, in this case the obsessed fans are Dylan & Mama C laugh out loud. The parties directly involved have all moved on (at least publicly) but those on the peripheral can’t. All jmo.

I could not believe Dylan's tweets when I saw them yesterday. On NYE at that. I unfollowed because this is getting ridiculous. I now fully believe Tyler's mom was speaking to fans on instagram and giving them wrong information, maybe not purposefully because she doesn't know everything Tyler is doing, and leading fans to believe there was something still between Hannah and Tyler. I originally did not and thought her social media support was harmless but not anymore, especially when she is still on fan pages and her son is seeing/dating/[insert whatever term you want to use] someone else JMO
Well Dylan is a loose cannon, but I believe his tweets yesterday were about defending Jed (not that it makes him any better, quite the opposite).

It looks like Mrs. C’s pedestal is starting to crack. If a young influencer had thrown that kind of vague shade we would have called it immature. Not sure what to call it now.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:45 pm

@blueblues I took Dylan's tweets that way too. But Jed seems very happy in his new relationship. He is not bothered so why is Dylan?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:37 pm

If I had to guess, I don’t think Tyler confides in his mom at all, especially personal matters. It’s clear to me, IMO, she didn’t know anything about his and Gigi’s business and was just following along like the rest of us with the media. She probably doesn’t know anything about Stassie or anything about Hannah. I don’t believe for a second he would tell his mom about Hannah’s supposed antics and also say how him and Hannah were meant to be in the same breath. I remember her commenting that Tyler was single (after Gigi), “because she said so” when he never publicly said anything regarding his status at that time. Or the time she told everyone Tyler would be the next bachelor (when nothing I’ve seen has led me to believe that TPTB nor Tyler ever wanted the role for him)

The more I think about it, I would not be surprised if Tyler never actually divulged he was F2 to his family when he first got back from Greece. I thought she was bs-ing when she posted not being told the ending but I’m starting to think Tyler kept the ending to himself. He probably gave a non answer (neither confirming or denying F1/f2) and his mom/family assumed that meant he had won. The wrong spoiler spread like wild fire in Jupiter further perpetuating RS’s initial spoiler of Tyler as F1.

She may mean well, but whatever it is, she needs to stop, IMO. I don’t think Tyler even knows the extent of how much his mom is talking. This is especially concerning as I don’t even think she has any intel and is just speaking on both ends.

Also, although Reddit may be a good source, a lot of information is either made up, not verified, or has not been fact checked. Someone commented that Tyler unliked everything he has previously liked on Gigi’s IG. That is simply not true. They probably unfollowed Tyler previously and his likes will not populate on this person’s IG anymore. It was third hand information that people ran with to fit their narrative.

All JMO.

The new season can’t start fast enough.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:38 pm

Deleted wrong info

Last edited by whit90 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:44 pm

She's not bashing Hannah in the screenshot. IMO She is saying Tyler is done. I still don't think she really knows what's going on but I don't think she was bashing Hannah there. If those words were hers, she never said she had a problem with Hannah. JMO

I know fans can do weird things but not sure why anyone would photoshop that comment. It was vague and sounds like something a mom would say JMO Also too many have said they messaged with her privately and hinted at things she was saying. It's hard for me to believe all of those people on instagram are making it up that she's talking to them. All JMO Has that ever happened? Fans pretended to be talking to a contestant's mom?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:46 pm

@dee If I had to guess, like most children, Tyler gives his mom bits and pieces. I don't believe he doesn't tell her anything. But rather he only tells her what he wants her to know so she never has the full story and doesn't know everything he's up to. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:48 pm

@dee
I believe you are right about Tyler keeping the F1-F2 info to himself. He actually said that somewhere ..can’t remember now. And it’s very much in Mama C personality to follow her own assumptions as facts because of her personal preferences. She was still liking questions and comments and hoping something would happen between Hannah and Tyler at the PCA...I’ve seen some dm that were not s/c but anyhow, very confusing.
I get that she’s her son’s great support but he probably doesn’t appreciate her involvement in his private affairs.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:55 pm

Totally lost here if some one wants to fill me in.

Re Tyler's mother. I have no idea what has happened recently, but I said way early on, she should not get involved on SM when it appeared she was supporting her supposed F1 son. I even commented what if he didn't tell her the outcome, she would look silly. I just don't like it when family get involved, that goes for everyone, brother sister etc. She isn't doing Tyler any favours by creating drama IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:11 pm

@GuardianAngel a few weeks ago people were talking about a DM between Tyler’s mom & one of the fan pages on IG. There were question marks about the conversation because there was no proof. Now the alleged screenshot is circulating. The fan account had asked Mama C why Tyler deleted the pics of Hannah, Tyler’s mom responded saying “Let’s just say he’s done with her antics... I guess they are gone”. Idk what Tyler’s told his mom, if he’s even told her anything at all, or parts of the story etc, but she shouldn’t be talking to random people on the internet about whatever private feelings he may or may not have shared with her. Especially when he’s chosen to portray a completely different narrative publicly. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:11 pm

Deleted to much misinformation

Last edited by whit90 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:17 pm

Personally, I think the screenshot of the supposed conversation was fake. Regardless, Tyler’s mom needs to stop posting or responding to these questions/comments/DMs. But it’s not Tyler’s fault that his mom is too open online and potentially sharing her feelings on the situation and trying to seem like she’s speaking for Tyler.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 17 87b72b10 Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 17 86669110 Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:19 pm

Welp Reddit just provided an update on this. Someone DM'ed Tyler's mom and she responded saying that wasn't her who made the comment. That whole DM message was likely photoshopped.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12