SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:47 pm

Jolena wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Did he need to make a statement though? Fans always want responses for everything but you actually don’t have to indulge them. Fans wanted an explanation for why he deleted/archived the pics with Hannah & somehow he found a way to refrain from making any statements. Also regardless of him loving twitter or any other SM, staying off it last night, & thus truly doing his part to stay out of the mess, wouldn’t have been a huge sacrifice. Despite how much he loves it, he managed to stay off Twitter from Dec 30th to Jan 3rd, 4 whole days! Despite their pretences to the contrary, everyone involved loves the attention they get from being involved. All jmo.

Because Hannah gave him something public to work with. He had nothing when he deleted the pics. Now she is being bashed over the internet so he can get away with liking a negative comment because the majority of fans agree. JMO He's moving with public opinion not against it, so his like isn't controversial IMO. My guess is he feels about Hannah what Dylan feels, that she's a mess, and he's felt that way for awhile JMO. He couldn't get away with "saying" that publicly to defend himself until Hannah's actions last night because people are saying a lot worse about her than the tweet he liked. Tyler is a savvy guy. JMO

What did the tweet say that Tyler liked? TIA

In response to a tweet that Tyler hurt Hannah by choosing Gigi, another fan said Tyler was hurt first, Hannah didn’t choose him, he had a right to figure out what makes him happy, and now it looks like he wasn’t even second choice, Peter was.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:54 pm

notarose wrote:JMO
There was no need for Hannah to publicly mention Tyler when talking about her feelings toward, about, and with Peter. Was it an example of gaslighting to say if you did what Tyler did ...?
Also JMO, Tyler is part of a post-show bromance squad that likely looked forward to cheering on Peter’s new story so having the Bette story continue in this new way isn’t the best kind of surprise.
Actually Peter’s the one who specifically brought up Tyler (& the whole conversation of the past & regrets if we’re keeping it all the way 100). Hannah just answered a question that was directly asked & it’s not like it was an interview setting where she could deflect & just not answer. Also we’ve all known for months that Hannah was going to be on the show, so did Tyler imo, & if the direction of the conversation truly surprised him last night, then he should take that up with his bestie Peter, since they’ve hung out multiple times since filming ended. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:28 pm

Minney wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IMO Peter had to be F3 because they knew he was the next bachelor. So weather Hannah slipped and admitted Peter was F2 or not, that's the way I see it. F3's are usually TB.

Tyler IMHO is trying very hard to move on and keeps getting reeled back in. hmmm

Reading my mind GA! thumbsup   I don't think TC is upset by anything HB did or said about him but what she did or said to Peter or how she affected his filming.  Tyler clearly has moved on but I get the sense that Peter described the games and "antics" she was playing during his filming and that is what bothered Tyler AND Dylan.  IMO Hannah doesn't have the power to hurt Tyler anymore but he's a loyal friend and if she jerked around his friend then Tyler will react.  

I can only imagine how the guys feel seeing HannahMeMeMe take credit for Peter's ratings. As if her season's ratings didn't benefit from Tyler's insane popularity.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:35 pm

Emeralds wrote:
Minney wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IMO Peter had to be F3 because they knew he was the next bachelor. So weather Hannah slipped and admitted Peter was F2 or not, that's the way I see it. F3's are usually TB.

Tyler IMHO is trying very hard to move on and keeps getting reeled back in. hmmm

Reading my mind GA! thumbsup   I don't think TC is upset by anything HB did or said about him but what she did or said to Peter or how she affected his filming.  Tyler clearly has moved on but I get the sense that Peter described the games and "antics" she was playing during his filming and that is what bothered Tyler AND Dylan.  IMO Hannah doesn't have the power to hurt Tyler anymore but he's a loyal friend and if she jerked around his friend then Tyler will react.  

I can only imagine how the guys feel seeing HannahMeMeMe take credit for Peter's ratings. As if her season's ratings didn't benefit from Tyler's insane popularity.

Um, how is Hannah taking credit for Peter's ratings. She was obviously contractually required to appear last night and honestly it was a snoozefest before she did. I don't think I'll be watching as both Peter and his women are dull. Also, isn't this Tyler's thread? JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:30 pm

@Bleiby527 because of this response.

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1214601949393211392

I am hoping after next week Tyler doesn't have to deal with anything Hannah related. I would imagine he ignores a lot of SM but once in awhile finds the need to defend himself from what I've seen. That "like" to me was defending himself for moving on which he took a lot of criticism for when he was spotted with someone else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bleiby527 because of this response.

I am hoping after next week Tyler doesn't have to deal with anything Hannah related. I would imagine he ignores a lot of SM but once in awhile finds the need to defend himself from what I've seen. That "like" to me was defending himself for moving on which he took a lot of criticism for when he was spotted with someone else.

Thanks for clarifying that. Honestly, Hannah probably does deserve credit for the ratings. I doubt as many people would have watched to the end of the episode last night without her scene coming up - the rest of the episode was so boring. For me at least. I wish she hadn't have appeared though, that conversation was too emotionally messy and should have been private.

I just don't see Tyler as the innocent victim of all of Hannah's ill doings. He obviously is very much mixed up in this situation as well. If he was apathetic he wouldn't have Tweeted at all last night and wouldn't have "defended himself" by liking that Tweet. The opposite of feeling something for someone is not passive aggressive social media behavior, it is no social media behavior.

Also, we've just had confirmation that Hannah and Tyler were in touch up until the After the Final Rose. There was a lot of speculation that Hannah put Tyler on the spot by asking him out live on the ATFR. Obviously, he was aware of it as he was in touch with her and they were both in violation of their contracts by being in touch outside of the show. Peter confirmed today on the podcast with Rachel and Becca that Hannah and Tyler were DM'ing up until the ATFR finale. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:59 pm

I don't think it was obvious Tyler was aware he was going to be asked out for a drink. Same as it wasn't obvious K had to wait till Nick got down on one knee to propose before she could stop him, as per K and TPTB's instructions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think it was obvious Tyler was aware he was going to be asked out for a drink. Same as it wasn't obvious K had to wait till Nick got down on one knee to propose before she could stop him, as per K and TPTB's instructions.

Tyler stated on Nick's podcast which aired immediately after that ATFR that he expected it to happen and that makes a lot of sense now that we have confirmation that they were in touch before the show. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:49 pm

I was positive the night of ATFR that he knew she was going to ask him out.  He was expecting it and to me that said they had been communicating one way or another.

Why else would he not be on the couch last? He should not have been since he wasn't the F1. But TPTB wanted Hannah to have something positive to end her season with and her asking Tyler out for a drink was it.  So, yeah, I think TPTB knew they were in contact and did nothing to stop it.  

JMHO.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:18 am

I didn't read through all the posts so apologize in advance if this has already been said. I don't think Tyler liked that tweet because he's hurt. He's very clearly moved on. I think he is probably annoyed he got all that hate for moving on so quickly when Hannah didn't really want him to begin with. For months she was painted as the victim and he was the f*ckboy. Even yesterday the top few replies to his tweet was that he was jumping from model to model, he is a player, etc. I'm sure he is just tired of those negative comments and liked the one supportive tweet.

I think he was expecting that drink, but it sounded to me like he just wanted to catch up and talk (based on what he said on a podcast). I suspect any conversation they had before ATFR was pretty platonic too. Maybe Tyler reached out saying he is sorry for what happened to Jed or that she was being sl*t shamed. If there was anything more, I think ABC would've pushed that story line because they so badly wanted to give Hannah a happy ending.

Side note, I always thought it was stupid of Hannah to ask him out for drinks on live TV. She had every right to shoot her shot, but that put so much unnecessary pressure on them and someone was bound to get hurt.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bleiby527 because of this response.

Yes, the heat Tyler took for daring to move on was ridiculous, IMO, and even more so considering he was clearly her third or fourth choice.

We have no idea the context of Hannah and Tyler's communication before the finale, but if he knew she was going to ask him out, he deserves an Oscar because he certainly didn't look thrilled to me. Only Hannah could gleefully tell America about four times in a windmill with Peter and then ask someone else out an hour later.

FTR, Colton's premiere went up against the college football championship game.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:34 am

Seatee wrote:I didn't read through all the posts so apologize in advance if this has already been said. I don't think Tyler liked that tweet because he's hurt. He's very clearly moved on. I think he is probably annoyed he got all that hate for moving on so quickly when Hannah didn't really want him to begin with. For months she was painted as the victim and he was the f*ckboy. Even yesterday the top few replies to his tweet was that he was jumping from model to model, he is a player, etc. I'm sure he is just tired of those negative comments and liked the one supportive tweet.

I think he was expecting that drink, but it sounded to me like he just wanted to catch up and talk (based on what he said on a podcast). I suspect any conversation they had before ATFR was pretty platonic too. Maybe Tyler reached out saying he is sorry for what happened to Jed or that she was being sl*t shamed. If there was anything more, I think ABC would've pushed that story line because they so badly wanted to give Hannah a happy ending.

Side note, I always thought it was stupid of Hannah to ask him out for drinks on live TV. She had every right to shoot her shot, but that put so much unnecessary pressure on them and someone was bound to get hurt.

Um, if he just wanted to catch up and talk why did he spend the night? Did Hannah chain him to the bed and force him to do that, laugh out loud. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12