SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:32 pm

@sprite but does rest of the season include post show? If he chose no one maybe it’s because of feelings for HB and is post show pursuing her? Producers have left the door open with their edit which maybe to confuse viewers and keep fans interested however surely there is enough drama to not include a prev lead? Also makes viewers question his feelings for his possible f1. His media tour also has been about HB which if he has a f1 she must b v understanding. I’m not a pannah fan and would b totally not ok with this scenario however do wonder why there has been zero indications for shv. Peter lives near HB? And she has been v difficult to track from what I can see? Just looking at all avenues.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:18 pm

Hannah has spent a lot of time home in Alabama since the end of DWTS.  When she was in LA, her mom was there for awhile and she had DWTS practices a few times as well.  Now she is busy getting her apartment set up and will be heading to NYC to do her tour stop soon.

IMO, that relationship is done and has been for quite awhile.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:03 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:snipped

IMO, that relationship is done and has been for quite awhile.

The day after the windmill. Muscleman

For those who think that Peter is seeing Hannah, I'd like to know how that is even possible.

Filming ended Mid Nov. A week or two later, Hannah wins DWTS, meanwhile she's practicing day and night. She wins, and goes on media tours. We are now end of Nov beginning of Dec. Previews of the show are out, Peter is doing interviews stressing the fact that this will be spoiler free. When did he or Hannah have time to see each other and resume a relationship? Did he go to the FRC, suit sleuthed, and was going to turn both of the f1/f2 down, chose no one, and run to Hannah?

Sleuthers have been on top of Peter's whereabouts, and I'm sure Hannah fans would have noticed anything out of the ordinary. In her blog, during the filming of that epi, it's clear she didn't even want to be there. Her "mess" IMHO had all to do with the disaster she went through with the choices she made, and nothing to do with feelings for Peter.

IMHO Hannah is irreverent to Peter's status ATM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:24 am

Loulou wrote:@sprite but does rest of the season include post show? If he chose no one maybe it’s because of feelings for HB and is post show pursuing her? Producers have left the door open with their edit which maybe to confuse viewers and keep fans interested however surely there is enough drama to not include a prev lead? Also makes viewers question his feelings for his possible f1.  His media tour also has been about HB which if he has a f1 she must b v understanding.  I’m not a pannah fan and would b totally not ok with this scenario however do wonder why there has been zero indications for shv.  Peter lives near HB? And she has been v difficult to track from what I can see? Just looking at all avenues.  

Yes. He has stressed that she has nothing to do with the rest of the season, nor are they dating now.

In this season when RS admits he is missing a lot of the ending, he seems pretty adamant about that. Of course, he has been adamant about stuff before and been wrong, but in this case he keeps saying he is hearing stuff about Madi and HA, so I am more inclined to believe him. Not to mention, I don't see Hannah wanting that at all. She did not want to be there for that mess and I think is now laying low just so it blows over and she can carry on with her life.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:35 am

Thankyou all cheerleader  - really appreciate the info.  There are a lot of pannah fan accounts so wanted to check.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:35 am

Emeralds wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1215658308012593152?s=20

Thank you, Chris, for finally admitting that marketing Hannah as a strong, empowered woman was complete & utter nonsense & frankly insulting to actual strong women. Being a 'beast', a 'hot mess', and 'woe is me' isn't cute or something to embrace, but Hannah sure seems to think it's adorable. I guess this persona she's adopted will make her a wealthy woman because many seem to eat it up, but it'll be interesting to see if she ever outgrows it.

I worry about my eyes getting stuck when rolling them so much when they talk about her being a strong woman. She still acts like a teenager to me and I would never want my daughter  or granddaughters thinking that's how you act if you're a strong "Beast" of a woman because IMHO it's SO far from what a strong woman acts like. She can't always blame the guy she picked ( I can't even remember his name at the moment.) He told her upfront what his intentions were. "When someone shows you who they are, believe them". .I've watched every season of this show, BUT if they bring  Hannah back for another season I will skip it gladly. Plus, I wish someone would tell her, her putting the K sound after some of her words that end with G is enough to make people grind their teeth. This is all my honest opinion!!! I hope they paid her well for leaving her self respect on episode 2 of this season...

Last edited by LoveDovez on Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the last thought)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:14 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1217864959004172288?s=20

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1217964757426241536?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:34 pm

I don't know what rock Mike Johnson is living under, but kuddo's to the annoying Chad Johnson who never minces word. IA with pretty much everything he said.

Hannah Brown should definitely not be the bachelorette again because she obviously is not ready for a real relationship,

Which is what I and others have said during Colton's season.

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1217964757426241536?s=20

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Hannah has had two pretty serious relationships... IMHO her picker is just broken, and as she has stated, she no longer trusts herself. She was attempting, IMO, on her season to trust that God was showing her a Godfearing man...she lost sight of the forest for the trees, and was deceived by a liar. She might benefit from allowing herself time to grow, but I have little doubt she wants love in her life. As for her return on peters season, I chalk it up to the pressure and mind games of tptb and a heady mix of fatigue/a naturally emotional and over analyzing temperament, and, for all we know, possibly even hormones, laugh out loud.  What's Chads excuse for his history of toxic behavior? Mike, on the other hand, actually knows Hannah - I give his opinion far greater weight than chads. Oh, and if Hannah had truly been interested just in fame, she would've gone along with dwts in its seeming attempts to push a showmance, but she was strong enough not to succumb to that pressure, even though it would likely have benefited her ig likes et al greatly.   All jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:54 pm

Billysmom wrote:Hannah has had two pretty serious relationships... IMHO her picker is just broken, and as she has stated, she no longer trusts herself. She was attempting, IMO, on her season to trust that God was showing her a Godfearing man...she lost sight of the forest for the trees, and was deceived by a liar. She might benefit from allowing herself time to grow, but I have little doubt she wants love in her life. As for her return on peters season, I chalk it up to the pressure and mind games of tptb and a heady mix of fatigue/a naturally emotional and over analyzing temperament, and, for all we know, possibly even hormones, laugh out loud.  What's Chads excuse for his history of toxic behavior? Mike, on the other hand, actually knows Hannah - I give his opinion far greater weight than chads. Oh, and if Hannah had truly been interested just in fame, she would've gone along with dwts in its seeming attempts to push a showmance, but she was strong enough not to succumb to that pressure, even though it would likely have benefited her ig likes et al greatly.   All jmo

I disagree with the bolded. Hannah knew she was going back on Peter's season and I think as soon as she filmed her part, she knew exactly what tptb would do with what she gave them. Hence why she was so upset that week. How can she do a showmance on DWTS when she knew what would be coming on the Bachelor? It would make her look even more desperate/idiotic than she looked already. She had to salvage some self respect.

Chad may have his own issues, but I agree with @GuardianAngel, he doesn't mince words when it comes to this franchise. Mike on the other hand, while he may have his own sh*t together, I've found to be an a** kisser. I think he is still working on getting that Bachelor gig.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:07 pm

I have no interest in anything Chad has to say.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:18 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1218605008670875648?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
FLChica
northernviewer
pavalygurl
LoveDovez
Loulou