SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:24 pm

Thank you for that, bluwavz!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:23 pm

@Billysmom IA Hannah's issue is more her picker than ability to do well in a committed relationship. She's a perfect candidate for an arranged marriage. laugh out loud

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't know what rock Mike Johnson is living under, but kuddo's to the annoying Chad Johnson who never minces word. IA with pretty much everything he said.

Hannah Brown should definitely not be the bachelorette again because she obviously is not ready for a real relationship,

Which is what I and others have said during Colton's season.

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1217964757426241536?s=20

Totally agree ...IMO she was always best suited for BIP ... probably multiple seasons ....

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:14 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1218605008670875648?s=20

Kaitlyn's statement on whether Hannah should try to find love again as the Bachelorette: "I would worry that she would be too much in her head what is for ratings and what is for true love and I think she deserves true love at this point." On her IG, Kaitlyn states "Find yourself first, then find yourself a Jason." Sounds like solid advice from one viciously maligned Bachelorette to another. IMO.

As to Chad not mincing words on social media, he sure trashed one of Hannah's F2 and his "charity work" multiple times. Even though this is Hannah's thread and it was about her F2, I won't quote it here. yes

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:40 pm

@FLChica I don’t like Chad or his approach to many things. But I agree with a lot of what he says, he speaks the truth when many others are too afraid to.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:11 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Emeralds wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1215658308012593152?s=20

Thank you, Chris, for finally admitting that marketing Hannah as a strong, empowered woman was complete & utter nonsense & frankly insulting to actual strong women. Being a 'beast', a 'hot mess', and 'woe is me' isn't cute or something to embrace, but Hannah sure seems to think it's adorable. I guess this persona she's adopted will make her a wealthy woman because many seem to eat it up, but it'll be interesting to see if she ever outgrows it.

I worry about my eyes getting stuck when rolling them so much when they talk about her being a strong woman. She still acts like a teenager to me and I would never want my daughter  or granddaughters thinking that's how you act if you're a strong "Beast" of a woman because IMHO it's SO far from what a strong woman acts like. She can't always blame the guy she picked ( I can't even remember his name at the moment.) He told her upfront what his intentions were. "When someone shows you who they are, believe them". .I've watched every season of this show, BUT if they bring  Hannah back for another season I will skip it gladly. Plus, I wish someone would tell her, her putting the K sound after some of her words that end with G is enough to make people grind their teeth. This is all my honest opinion!!!  I hope they  paid her well for leaving her self respect on episode 2 of this season...

I think Hannah is becoming stronger now. If you watched her recent live, you can see she's focused on fixing up her apartment and working out (she's doing a lot of boxing). She's dealt with her apartment and new furniture and car break-in by herself - she doesn't have a man to help her or do this work for her. She's been hiring a lot of Task Rabbits to help her with the stuff she can't do by herself. A lot of women never do that kind of stuff on their own - they have a boyfriend, husband, or father to help them, but Hannah is doing it on her own - without a man. I think this time on her own in LA is really making her into the strong woman that she wants to be. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:11 pm

I'll have to go read that article but if CH is in any way promoting Hannah B to be the bachelorette again, that would mean she def is not with Peter ,Alan or anyone. I wouldn't put it past TPTB to cast her again for ette, they gave Brad a 2nd chance and I think they like Hannah more. laugh out loud I still say Peter is with Madi . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:22 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7mtjR4nURm/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:39 pm

Hannah Brown on Whether It's Really Over With Peter Weber After Emotional 'Bachelor' Conversation (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/hannah-brown-on-whether-its-really-over-with-peter-weber-after-emotional-bachelor-conversation

Hannah Brown Reacts to Jennifer Aniston Saying She Can 'Stay Home' After 'Bachelor' Appearances (Exclusive)

https://www.etonline.com/hannah-brown-reacts-to-jennifer-aniston-saying-she-can-stay-home-after-bachelor-appearances-139960
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:03 am

bluwavz wrote:Hannah Brown on Whether It's Really Over With Peter Weber After Emotional 'Bachelor' Conversation (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/hannah-brown-on-whether-its-really-over-with-peter-weber-after-emotional-bachelor-conversation

snipped

I don't know if I should laugh out loud or Rolling Eyes

The only feelings she had were feeling sorry for herself IMHO, and had nothing to do with Peter.

A peasant house? IMO AFAIK She had no problem living in that peasant house for two seasons. I'm sure the owner would appreciate that description.

"But of course there was obviously still feelings there and it was hard," Brown added. "But also -- I don't know if I could move back in with [the other women] ... it's like a mansion, but I call it a peasant house because you literally are just a bunch of girls in two bathrooms. It's hard. I don't want to deal with all the girls."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Hannah Brown on Whether It's Really Over With Peter Weber After Emotional 'Bachelor' Conversation (Exclusive)

snipped

I don't know if I should laugh out loud or  Rolling Eyes

The only feelings she had were feeling sorry for herself IMHO, and had nothing to do with Peter.

A peasant house? IMO AFAIK She had no problem living in that peasant house for two seasons. I'm sure the owner would appreciate that description.

"But of course there was obviously still feelings there and it was hard," Brown added. "But also -- I don't know if I could move back in with [the other women] ... it's like a mansion, but I call it a peasant house because you literally are just a bunch of girls in two bathrooms. It's hard. I don't want to deal with all the girls."

I think the issue isn't how nice the actual house is, but that the show crams a ton of girls into small rooms with bunk beds like a youth hostel or summer camp. I believe that's what she meant by "peasant house." JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:02 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1220083790371938304?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
FLChica
northernviewer
pavalygurl
LoveDovez
Loulou