SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:56 pm

atem wrote:He said people would love her...
Pete may have "loved" Victoria F. From what I've read she knows how to pour on the charm to get what she wants. Especially when it comes to men. His view is biased. Viewers can see right through her. Pete was naive in saying the viewers would "love" her JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:35 pm

I wonder when the first time he said viewers would love VF. Was it before or after the Cosmo pull back because I think that's when I first starting thinking he was propping her up for the 'ette.

ETA: From what I can tell and I didn't spend any time other than a quick search, Feb 2nd Peter says viewers will love VF, Feb 4th Cosmo pulls the photoshoot Feb 5th Peter sticks up for her again. I think he was just saying what he was suppose to say for the potential 'ette but because of the Cosmo thing, that's not going to be in her favour.

I read the other day Hannah shaded VF?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/05/business/cosmopolitan-bachelor-victoria-fuller-cover-trnd/index.html
https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1119542/the-bachelor-s-peter-weber-defends-victoria-fuller-from-modeling-campaign-backlash

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:51 pm

Wait until he takes her back and all that jazz. This show makes me tired.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:52 pm

@GuardianAngel Hahaha laugh out loud re: Hannah This is so much like the craziness and OTT reaction that is SM ...
She was watching and commenting on the episode as VF was saying how ‘ she was annoying to be around’ and Hannah commented ‘ yep, you said it. ‘ Which is seriously no big deal..I wouldn’t call that ‘ shade’ but that shows how everything is microanalysed and used to create stupid drama that doesn’t exist.
I’m sure many viewers were thinking the same and IMO just because Hannah said it, it becomes newsworthy, it’s excessive and idiotic IMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:57 pm

jen689 wrote:
atem wrote:He said people would love her...
Pete may have "loved" Victoria F. From what I've read she knows how to pour on the charm to get what she wants. Especially when it comes to men. His view is biased. Viewers can see right through her. Pete was naive in saying the viewers would "love" her JMO
But like, Victoria really didn’t charm him? She did the absolute bare minimum with Peter imo. Personally I think Peter’s defense of Victoria is less about Victoria and more about himself. I think Peter thinks he can do no wrong, so criticizing Victoria when she made it as far as she did would be him admitting that he was wrong about something, and he can’t do that. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:58 pm

After listening to Peter on Nicks podcast there’s no way that Peter isn’t with Madison or trying to be w her. He clearly was defending her, excited about her... and when it came to Hannah Ann he was like “she’s a sweet girl”.

His guard was down here and definitely IMO gave away where his hearts at now.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:14 pm

ReneeM wrote:But like, Victoria really didn’t charm him? She did the absolute bare minimum with Peter imo.....
Why would Peter keep Victoria if all she does is the bare minimum. She knows what to say and how to act to get what she wants. She worked her "charm" in some way for Peter to keep her until F3 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:17 pm

SeekAny wrote:After listening to Peter on Nicks podcast there’s no way that Peter isn’t with Madison or trying to be w her. He clearly was defending her, excited about her... and when it came to Hannah Ann he was like “she’s a sweet girl”.

Really? I wish someone would transcribe it, because I cannot stand Nick to the point of avoiding anything to do with him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:21 pm

jen689 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:But like, Victoria really didn’t charm him? She did the absolute bare minimum with Peter imo.....
Why would Peter keep Victoria if all she does is the bare minimum. She knows what to say and how to act to get what she wants. She worked her "charm" in some way for Peter to keep her until F3 JMO
Because he’s an idiot. All Victoria has done so far is cry, be rude to him, and then say one nice thing to him. Wash, rinse, repeat. All jmo though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:23 pm

SeekAny wrote:After listening to Peter on Nicks podcast there’s no way that Peter isn’t with Madison or trying to be w her. He clearly was defending her, excited about her... and when it came to Hannah Ann he was like “she’s a sweet girl”.

Was anything negative said about Hannah Ann? Because earlier in the season when he was on BHH, Rachel was pretty critical of Hannah Ann and he was extremely defensive on her behalf.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:25 pm

Just to also note that the Lori K lady put up an Instastory (obviously gone now) that showed Peter and Madi kissing and she put 'oh, you two' with roses or something romantic underneath.

I also recall that the Kardashian jean brand (I forget the name) posted on Madi's Instagram pic of when she was with Charles Barkley. I didn't know what the deal was other than if she was wearing their brand. But, Madi doesn't tend to link to her clothes.

Oh, and that black jumpsuit she wore at the group date in Chile she had for several years! She wore it for a close friends engagement party.

Last edited by atem on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:26 pm

Peter was so passionate about dispelling Nick’s statement about Madison not being competitive/spirited enough that for the first time I think there might be a happy couple on ATFR. He twice said “I love that” when describing her personality and said he “resonated” with how she was on the show.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck