SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:25 pm

bluwavz wrote:delete

Did she take it down? I don’t see it on her stories.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Hotmomma Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:28 pm

@gabriele just some reason.. I think he is Hannah Ann!! I would be surprised if he is with Madi!JMO

Last edited by Hotmomma on Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:33 pm

atem wrote:Back to being confused yet again!  LOL

Is the reason I am feeling like this season is dragging is because we don’t know this damn ending yet laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:34 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@gabriele just snigger reason.. I think he is Hannah Ann!! I would be surprised if he is with Madi!JMO

I just can’t get passed him begging Madi to stay just for him to pick Hannah.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:02 pm

I swear, this is my most favorite meme out of ALL them posted

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9SuDlDgDTz/

Cracks me up every time!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:14 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@gabriele just snigger reason.. I think he is Hannah Ann!! I would be surprised if he is with Madi!JMO

I agree BUT what if she says NO? Or books?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:20 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:

well then wouldnt hannah feel like she is just backup because the one he really wanted bailed?
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:22 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:

Yeah. I think Madi books on out of there and Peter decides to date HA. It doesn’t work out and they break up at the house in Agoura. No idea what the big surprise is at FRC but I’m thinking it doesn’t really change anything. Jimmy Kimmel said Peter picks HA and he is usually right. jmo and my ending theory is subject to change without notice. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:26 pm

gabriele wrote:
bluwavz wrote:delete

Did she take it down? I don’t see it on her stories.

Yes probably because it’s fake... if you look at “haleygreys” it’s not even haley sluss’ account. And the “peter” that she’s friends with is “pilot_pete1”, peters real Venmo is just “pilot_pete”, I cant believe people are out there making fake Venmos I need this season to be over laugh out loud duh
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:34 pm

leavers wrote:
atem wrote:Madi isn't a good actress.  To say that she faked her being into Peter is out there IMO.

Madi probably thought due to Peter being in love with HB that would still mean that he would not sleep with another woman, if he was in lover with her. That's all. Peter thinks differently about love and sex.

That's Madi showing her inexperience with men imo. Women can do it too, I know, but IME men are very able to separate sex and love. It doesn't surprise me at all that Peter can be in love with Madi but also want to have sex with HA and VF, but I think it is surprising* to Madi. Madi, having had one boyfriend that also probably shared her beliefs, has no clue what it's like out there in dating world.

*surprising might not be the right word.

@leavers
I agree with you. Madi knows nothing about men. However, I also think until now, her stance has never been tested. Everyone knows there are many men who do not test your resolve on any issue. Nice guys you date and really don’t care if they leave or stay. However, if you move outside your tight little religious circle and the school where your dad is a revered coach, and run into a warm and sexy, handsome, experienced, LA pilot - a real test is quite different than the easy pass that most men represent.
I think that’s what we saw all over Madi. Revelations she never had before. If it was that easy, lots more people would do it. Love and sex and real attraction between two adults is complicated. You can stick to your guns but, it’s not always cut and dry, easy or simple. IMO, Peter was the first one to teach her those basic life lessons. I think the pain of learning them was all over Madi and that’s the obvious conflict we saw on screen. Welcome to womanhood. Not easy, baby. Now you will have a basis for knowing what you’re talking about, I think for the first time. Before, it was like giving up cigarettes for lent when you’ve never smoked. LOL, all IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:38 pm

@Bachhh022 Ah thanks. I'll delete then. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:05 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck