SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:53 am

I agree that Madi was not expecting to go that far. Also that CH was taking a jab. I think the ending is just a S*** show and they are hyping the drama/craziness. IMO CH and Co. would be really disappointed if there is not a choice for Peter at the end.

It will be interesting to see what RS finally releases tomorrow. He is paving his way to be wrong with the ending for sure. So it will be fun to see which one of YOUR (meaning this board and all of everyone's fantastic sleuthing) conclusions he floats. Saw on one of the IG sleuthing sites- they actually credited this board the Agora Hills info.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:06 pm

I am not getting where this site thought Madi self eliminated.  Was there that theory?  Only thing I saw was people assuming Barbara was talking about Madi when she could be talking about HS.

Looking back at old posts, people started thinking Madi or HS might have rejected the proposal due to RS post replying sarcastically 'not won, but won't get married anyway' tweet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:45 pm

Looking at Madi's social media paints a good picture of how into him she is, I think (though IMO when I watch the show she looks to have fallen for him too.) She has liked tweets - from the beginning - about how great her and Peter's relationship is; how what they have is special; he loves her; his heart beating so loud when he picked her, etc. She has also liked multiple tweets about production delaying from getting her to the RC on time so she definitely appears to be frustrated in that regard.

Even watching her Bachelor-related IG stories, you can see individual moments between her and Peter that she has chosen to save. In her first post about the show she called their date 'perfect' and him the 'perfect guy.' So I'm getting the opposite vibe of her regretting their relationship and wishing she hadn't made it so far.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:50 pm

lightredemption wrote:Looking at Madi's social media paints a good picture of how into him she is, I think (though IMO when I watch the show she looks to have fallen for him too.) She has liked tweets - from the beginning - about how great her and Peter's relationship is; how what they have is special; he loves her; his heart beating so loud when he picked her, etc. She has also liked multiple tweets about production delaying from getting her to the RC on time so she definitely appears to be frustrated in that regard.

Even watching her Bachelor-related IG stories, you can see individual moments between her and Peter that she has chosen to save. In her first post about the show she called their date 'perfect' and him the 'perfect guy.' So I'm getting the opposite vibe of her regretting their relationship and wishing she hadn't made it so far.

Yeah, agreed. I’ll also stand in my seemingly unpopular opinion that they are together and peter is not single. Madis likes would ring as weird to me if they were broken up. I think they may have went through some hard times but are together and working through it now.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:55 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
lightredemption wrote:Looking at Madi's social media paints a good picture of how into him she is, I think (though IMO when I watch the show she looks to have fallen for him too.) She has liked tweets - from the beginning - about how great her and Peter's relationship is; how what they have is special; he loves her; his heart beating so loud when he picked her, etc. She has also liked multiple tweets about production delaying from getting her to the RC on time so she definitely appears to be frustrated in that regard.

Yeah, agreed. I’ll also stand in my seemingly unpopular opinion that they are together and peter is not single. Madis likes would ring as weird to me if they were broken up. I think they may have went through some hard times but are together and working through it now.

I too am counted in this group that thinks they are dating!! Praying they get through this and that love will conquer all!!!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:09 pm

Add me to the list. I'm just a hopeless romantic that actually thinks there's a happy ending to this whole thing. I really think they have something special that is worth fighting for.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:16 pm

This is great info as SM likes sometimes are a clue. Also, I mentioned way back somewhere, that Peter too used the word "perfect" in one of his interviews describing their date as perfect.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

This is great info as SM likes sometimes are a clue. Also, I mentioned way back somewhere, that Peter too used the word "perfect" in one of his interviews describing their date as perfect.

She also recently liked a post that said "Find someone who's heart beats for you the way Peter's heart beats for Madison"
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:55 pm

Madi's Twitter likes are so obvious. That girl is so ready to love her man out in the open. cheerleader cheerleader

One of the reasons I've always been hopeful that this season would end happily is how badly Peter wanted it to remain unspoiled. I personally think they have been & currently are a lot more solid than people expect.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:09 pm

On one of the podcasts or interviews Peter was asked "CH says that you don't even know how your season ends." and I could swear I heard Peter say "yeah I don't know why he's saying that". Did anyone else hear this? Either CH is just BS'ing or maybe their gonna spring a surprise on him at the very end. scratch jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:12 pm

If Peter is with Madi, they better be spending all their time planning their wedding because celibacy is not Peter’s long suit. Given Madi’s inexperience and youth, she may not understand some things but, I’m pretty sure he’s helping her understand that.
IMO Peter has swept his entire F1,2,3 off their feet. He told each one of them virtually the same things. He’s got that earnest Boy Scout face. He kisses and looks at them each like they are the only woman alive. He is truly confusing for a seasoned soul like me so, Madi and Hannah must be ready to scream (on camera). I think it’s Madison he loves but, truly he looks like he could just eat Hannah Ann up. We can’t figure it out because he couldn’t. No wonder he’s crying in every scene. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:15 pm

Peter is in a unique situation because in almost all other cases either the lead is allowed to say they’re happy and engaged or RS has spoiled the ending so the outcome is generally known. But in Peter’s case he can’t give the impression that there is one obvious outcome. He hasn’t been allowed to indicate at all how things end and RS really has no solid answers either. So it’s different from other leads who, even though they were also not allowed to reveal their endings, were not under quite the same pressure to not give anything away. I imagine that in itself must be quite taxing
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck