SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:17 am

On the project’s IG, the picture of Lera makes her look very plastic. That’s so sad to see for a young woman.
I’m not surprised by his first date choice. She resembles his ex. But she looks natural.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:40 am

@Idlemess Unfortunately that is a new "it" thing among young women especially in the east European countries. The more plastic you look the better plus they are using a lot of filters to pimp their pics.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:31 pm

New promo for the season:

It's about what Max likes to do in his free time. He likes extreme. He is into professional racing, he likes to jump with a parachute he has done it several times, he likes tai boxing. He wants a women who is also so active as him.  

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:46 pm

I guess I just don't like pilots as The Bachelor? LOL

The preview didn't look romantic at all.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:48 pm

@natik I am watching the last half of the first episode. Can you please tell me why didn't Max hand out that rose that Grisha brought for him after all the ladies had finished arriving. I'm assuming that was kind of like a first impression rose.

Also, what did Max talk to Lea about when he pulled her aside first? TY

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:07 pm

@atem Maybe you missed the first one there were plenty of romance there.

Too bad he is not pilot Pete that‘s for sure.

GuardianAngel wrote:
natik wrote:Here is the preview video for the season!

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:09 pm

@Sprite

natik wrote:Episode 1 Part 3:

Max is entering the mansion to introduce himself to the women. He is thanking them first for their appearance and their gifts. He is giving out some compliments to the women. Basically he is telling them what we already know from his introduction video. The women are impressed about his profession.
He said that he is hoping to find on the project the one with whom he can build his future life together. Max suggested officially to start the evening. Grisha interrupted him. He said to Max that there is one contestant missing. Grisha explained that she was organizing a surprise. Music starts outside the mansion.

We see the girl who arrived early as the first one singing outside. Everyone is heading outside to check out what is happening.

Max liked her surprise and said that she is a great singer. We are getting the introduction video from Alina.

Alina is 24 years old. Music is her life. A few years ago she was a contestant on X-Factor Ukraine. But that is not what she is doing for living. She has her own business something like a beauty salon. She is a hairstylist. She is dreaming of a love story like Nikita and Dasha from last season had.

Grisha is bringing the next „first impression rose“. Lea is confused what a rose she has. Because she thought she has the first impression rose. The women are excited to hear the name of the one who is going to receive that rose. Natalia „It is not about the rose I think most important for me is it to have time for a conversation with him. So I can understand if I want the rose from him“.

Max thought about it and decided that he doesn’t want to give that rose to anybody. He said that he thinks that it is not right because all the women are beautiful and special on their own and it would be unfair to give that rose only to one of the women.

While looking around the room Max saw Lea. He said that he saw a woman to whom he was not introduced. It is Lea. Lea answered that she is disappointed with him. Max „Oh really?“ He suggested to have a private talk with each other.

Max is aksing Lea why she is disappointed with him. Lea answered that was sad about the fact that he was not there to meet her when she arrived. It was not a nice feeling for her.

Max said on camera that he was surprised to hear that because it was her decision in the first place to have such kind of entrance (he means the whole idea with the video from her mum and the decision to give her a rose without seeing her before).

Max asking Lea: „But you got a rose so where is the point to be disappointed?“. Lea explained to him that the other women made her feel insecure about the rose. Because they said that maybe the rose she received doesn’t guarantee her that she is safe and is staying. She explained to him the point about that video with her mum. She said that men are often interested in her because of her looks. She told him the story with her ex. That they broke up after being in a relationship for six years. The ex told her that he hasn’t loved her. He stayed because of the good sex. Max said on camera that he can’t understand such a behavior by other men.
Lea thinks that happiness is family. Max agreed with her and asked her if she is ready to start her own family. She said yes. She told him that she loves kids and that she was working some time as a kindergarten teacher. She likes to work with kids but wants already to have her own. Max said that she has a beautiful smile. After their conversation Max said on camera that he still has some questions left for Lea. He said he wants to find out more about her motives and expectations regarding the project.

Next he invited Anya for a private talk.
Anya asked him if the idea with a contract didn’t scared him off. He said not at all. He liked the idea and that she got him off guard. He was joking that he didn’t even thought about it to ask her for a copy of the contract. He asked her why she chose to be a lawyer. She said she haven’t her parents wanted for her to be a lawyer. Max „did your parents also suggested you to go on that project?“. She said her mum got the idea. They watched together the project and her mum said that it is a good idea to take part in the project because with her job and her graphic as lawyer (Anya said she works from 9am till 8pm) she has no time to meet someone.

We are seeing Anya`s introduction video. She is the only child in the family. Her parents are rich. So they are spoiling her pretty much. She is very close with her parents (we can see her parents in the video). Her mum is her best friend. She is saying that she is very thankful to her parents for what they are doing for her. They supported her financially with her education, they bought her an apartment and a car.

Max „What do you think what would have said you mum when she saw me?“
Anya said that her mum would have liked him because he has manners and is smart and intelligent. She said she has sympathy for him. Max left the room to get a rose for Anya. He said he also has sympathy for her. She is over the moon. Max said on camera that she a very nice and lovely girl with some kind of a childish naivete but he doesn’t think that there is something bad about it.

(While translating that part I saw a birthday cake on the table during their conversation. So I guess Anya celebrated her birthday there. Interesting that they didn’t mentioned it in the episode. Maybe they wanted us to believe that she got the rose because he catches his attention but in reality he just wanted to be nice and polite because of her birthday and made her a gift in giving her the rose. Or maybe both he liked her and wanted to make her happy with it?)

Cracking up the face when Anya walked in with that rose. Shock!

Max said that he remembers that Dasha and Alyona promised him to dance. So he asked if they are ready for it.

Alyona decided to go first with her pool dance. Well it was in parts funny. You can clearly see she is not a pro. As she said it’s her hobby. But…hey…respect for having the guts to doing it. Max is the perfect gentleman and told her after the performance that she did great.

Next one is Dasha. I am gonna post later a snippet with her dance and translate it. But in two words she was amazing!

Max said that it was really great. He asked her if she is a gymnast. She said yes. He told her that he knows how hard that is because his sister is also a gymnast.

Girls are trying everything to catch Max attention.

Max invited Dana for a private „talk“. Actually he wanted to find out what a surprise she prepared for him. Of course it is a massage. Nothing interesting happened there. He found out what she is doing for living. Asked her questions regarding her profession. All in all he enjoyed the massage.

After they got back Natalia took the chance to have a private talk with Max.
Natalia asked him if he already made up his mind regards who is going to get a rose. He said yes he have. She also asked him what he is searching for in a woman. He said that his woman should be feminine, honest, kind, nice and beautiful.
Max said on camera that Natalia asked him many questions it felt like she was interviewing him.

Grisha appears to say that it’s time for the rose ceremony.

I am gonna post later some snippets of the highlights of the rose ceremony so there is no need to translate everything.

As we can see in the contestant thread on the pic…. Alyona, Alina, Anna, Anya, Bogdana, Danna, Dasha, Kristina, Lena, Lera, Lea, Nastya, atasha, Olya, Julia, Vika received a rose the others went home.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:27 pm

Episode 2 Highlights:

Three women left the project.
The first one left during the first group date when she had her private talk with Max.
The second one left after the private talk with Max before the rose ceremony started.
And the third one during the rose ceremony.
All three left because Max decided so. He was pretty strict in his decision and explained it logically.

There was also an one-on-one date with Natalia. And some special and romantic time with Bogdana. Also a shocking revelation from Anna.

The dates were fun to watch because they revealed some character trades of the women. So the idea of the dates made a lot of sense and revealed for Max some things based on whom he made his decisions.

Max till now is really open, relax, calm, polite, attentive but also really straight forward and strict in his decisions. If there is a decision made there is no way back. He is not fooling around.

An example from episode 1 from the rose ceremony.

There is only one rose left. It's a decision between Natalia and Alia.

Max is naming Alia. He said to Alia that he respect he lifestyle but unfortunately he can’t give her the rose.
Alia is asking him for a chance. Max „For what do you need that chance?“ Alia is answering that she wants to know him better and he in return her. Max is saying that they already had the chance to chat. Alia said that it was hard for her to open up because in the car was Yulia with them. She is asking him to talk in private.
Max: „Ok let us talk“.

The other women are saying that Alia has no self respect because Max practically already made his decision.

Max is asking what she wanted to say to him in private. Alia is telling him that she was conflicted because there was another woman in the car. She was confused by that fact. She is trying to explain to him that he had a wrong impression of her. She is not a flighty person.

Max: „I don’t want for you to defend yourself because I am not judging your way of life“.
He is telling him that it is not how he likes to live. He is saying that although his job requires to travel around a lot his priorities lays in building a family and spent the most of his time with them.
Alia is taling herself in circles and is trying to convince him that she is ready to have a family.

Max: „Alia I really rsecpet you. I had not a lot of time but I made my decision“.

Alia is hoping for a second chance.

But it is not gonna happen. Max is thanking her a lot for coming but he does not see the sense in a second chance.

He is kissing her hand and apologizing and saying that he needs to go because the women are waiting for him.

Natalia is shacking.

Natalia on ITM is saying that even if there is a rose left it doesn’t mean that she is going to stay on the project.

Max: „I think your thing with being spontaneous looks more like a strategical move.

Natalia is denying it.

Max: „But why do I think that it is so?“

Natalia is answering that maybe it’s because of his negative experience in the past.

Max: „Or maybe your sense for organizing everything through?“.

Natalia is standing by her denial.

Max: „You can’t plan feelings“.

But in the end she gets her rose.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:21 pm

I’m thinking that whole “give Natalia the last rose” was planned. He was not going to let her go Night 1. There’s something with her but maybe she’ll let her guards down.

I need to rewatch episode 1 after reading your summaries. Thank you @natik

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:33 am

natik wrote:@Idlemess Unfortunately that is a new "it" thing among young women especially in the east European countries. The more plastic you look the better plus they are using a lot of filters to pimp their pics.

I am seriously being distracted by all the lip fillers. Watching that first RC it was almost like a horror movie with all the close ups of those grotesque lips. no no affraid

Also, why do they stand so far away from him when they go get the rose? The coronavirus hadn't become a pandemic yet when they filmed!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:47 am

@natik

So I have started watching the second episode and was wondering what are the women arguing about at the start of the episode when they arrive at the new house? What is Julia arguing with them about?

What was up with those booklets and what did Lera write in hers? What did Lena tell Max? I need to get some sleep and will watch the rest later.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:02 am

This is very different than the US one.  Seems like a sexier version.  I guess due to all the women looking like models is what is throwing me off.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Idlemess
iamreal2u
natik
GuardianAngel