SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:49 pm

cantstopl This is great from Clare, no doubt, BUT, this is exactly WHY the usual format of the lead NOT KNOWING the contestants has worked for TPTB more than the lead. Now, they have a precedent that makes this ‘game ‘ played with completely different rules. Do you really think that Clare will be given more power than ALL the other leads before her....once she is under the grips of the secluded sets and producers? Hell no.! She is and will be subject to the same if not more of the script and storyline manipulation that they usually do. And that is only IF she even gets to have her season the way everyone has, which is not very likely IMO.
If ’they’ let her post that kind of direct message on Twitter, the cast may be ALL new, or they will use that to their advantage, not Clare’s benefit, however it looks like now. They will never let a lead, even now, take the reins of their precious narrative. And that narrative has NEVER been true empowerment, check out earlier Bachette seasons.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:04 pm

blueblues wrote:
ElonM wrote:Hmmm, Matt?
Definitely. He is on Cameo, and I think he was on some podcast with Tyler.
https://www.cameo.com/mattjames919

We are month away from filming night one, and the lead is already telling contestants to stay in their lane. Crazy times! laugh out loud
JMO

Cameo - ✔
Interview - ✔ https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/matt-james-has-been-patient-waiting-for-the-bachelorette/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:21 pm

Clare has taken to Instagram to post her tweet in her story. She really wants her feelings know to Matt and the rest of the cast. Time will tell on how he'll respond.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:27 pm

Whilst I understand where Clare is coming from I also think it’s a bit unfair on Matt.

He already had a small BN following before he was announced on her season and has an even bigger BN following since quarantining with HB and TC.
Him doing interviews etc is more to do with his following from that association than his association with her season I feel.

I think TPTB still have him in mind for a particular story and is earmarked as the possible first MOC lead so regardless of what Clare wants and thinks he will still go far if he turns up night one. - imo

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:40 pm

As shady as this man had been on Instagram stories in the past, his best bet is to not respond. If he bickers with the lead online, it'll seal his fate on him being dropped from the show or warrant him an early bad edit.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:24 pm

That was the reason for my comment up front, I don't see anything they have in common. He's a SM machine, Clare hardly posts. I don't follow either of them, only what I see in Tyler's thread. She leads a quiet life and works at a salon. He skateboards and parties.

I'm glad she called him out. To me it's so obvious he isn't interested in her for a love story. How could he? They are worlds apart in every aspect of life IMHO. I really don't want him for TB either because I don't think he's looking for a relationship.

If he throws shade at her, they better tell him to stay home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:49 pm

Starting Monday just about every entertainment outlet will cover this story.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:16 pm

I’m not that hopeful that Clare will find the right guy in her "journey" but I imagine there will be a few guys that are closer to her age and expectations. I have no issue if there are some guys who wouldn’t be her type as potential bachelors though. I like Matt and wouldn’t have a problem with him as a bachelor prospect. Hardly any of the recent ones were really ready for a big commitment, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:32 pm

Us Weekly .com already has a story about it. I get why Clare would tweet out what she did. She wants this process to work for her. I respect that. This doesn't mean that I don't like Matt, though. Do I think they are a match? No, I don't -- it doesn't seem like they are in the same place in life.
I am sure that TPTB are thrilled -- this is generating more interest and controversy, so hopefully ratings will be up even though the show had to be postponed. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:41 pm

If at almost 40 Clare thinks any of those guys under thirty are there for the right reasons, I have fountain of youth I’d like to sell her. Do men date and very infrequently marry women ten years their senior and pretty much at the end of their biological clock - yes, they do. But, they generally do not initially sign up and plan on it so, this is a designed to fail project for its drama and uniqueness factors, IMO. 

“She dates young” says CH. Yeah well, if you look good and she does, you can date anyone you want, any age you want but, the objective of this show is marriage, not just dating. 
I will watch every episode, as I always do but, if they don’t swap most of the guys under thirty for guys between 32-42, this will be a sitcom. 

And Insight for Clare,
Matt James’ appearance on “her” season is not about her. He was chosen before she was so, she might as well thank him for the compliment and start practicing how to roll with the program for the real season which always belongs to TPTB. With her lonnggg history with BN, she is not permitted naïveté. 
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:54 pm

suzq wrote:Us Weekly .com already has a story about it.  I get why Clare would tweet out what she did.  She wants this process to work for her.  I respect that.  This doesn't mean that I don't like Matt, though. Do I think they are a match?  No, I don't -- it doesn't seem like they are in the same place in life.
I am sure that TPTB are thrilled -- this is generating more interest and controversy, so hopefully ratings will be up even though the show had to be postponed.  All JMO.

I’m hoping Dale Moss is still on the cast list. Former athlete, currently models & hosts and is global ambassador for Special Olympics. I want to see more of him as a possible candidate for MOC lead or a possible match for Clare. He’ll be 32 in September.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:46 pm

Frankly, I always found Clare rather sanctimonious and each show she was on, further confirmed that. This is no different. There was absolutely no need for that tweet. I don't know why she would do it except to show who is boss, but I hate to tell her, it's not you babe. TPTB will be all over your a** and you will be crying for a raccoon to talk to by the time they are done with you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr