SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:13 pm

This franchise has been a crap show for many years, but I still watch with the hope of a love story. I know that a love story is the last item on their storyboard and they have to cast contestants to bring the drama, but, it's another season for me to look forward to whether I care for the lead or not. If Clare falls in love that will be a bonus, just like every other season.

I totally expect contestants who will bring the craziness, because they know Clare won't take crap and that in itself might be good drama. I'm sure they'll be the guy with a g/f back home, the guy who is a jerk to the other's but sweet as pie to her, the tattle tale, on and on. They will showcase her no nonsense side and take credit for casting women who stand up for themselves. JMO's.

The sleuthing of course is what makes it all that more enjoyable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:57 am

I wonder if they will have more diversity in the casting since they have had extra time to recast. I hope so!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:57 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1273298365502164994?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:09 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1273301332783509507?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:41 pm

Filming Jul Aug airing September makes sense to me. I posted those thoughts around here somewhere. While it's airing they can film TB.

Tuesday nights makes total sense rather than Monday so DWTS can keep their Monday!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:13 pm

I don’t think many producers anticipated a pandemic to happen this year

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:37 pm

@mruab No, it's been difficult for television productions around the world.

I wonder if they really had to work and put thought into the season, or are they still going to have their normal storyboards. Speculation will be fun!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:59 am

https://twitter.com/bachhappyhour/status/1275353035124981760?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:15 pm

I listened to about 35 minutes. She's a Pieces.

She googled the guys. At first she didn't, she wanted to get to know them in person. Her IG is just a piece of her life so she didn't want to go by that. Then she did check their IG. Some she said that's not my vibe but some she said she hope's they are on her season. Height and smelling good is a big thing for her.

She's thinks there's plenty of time to kiss, she wants to get to know them first. Rachel says Brian kissed her first night. Smiley

Clare just doesn't want someone to go for it just for the sake of nothing to talk about.

She private, we don't know much about her dating life but if you line up all the guys she dated in the past they are all types sizes colour etc. It's important how they make her feel. She's had hot body guys who spend more time checking themselves out more than paying attention to her.

She's not interested in showing or teaching anyone what they want or need in life.

Good interview.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:51 pm

@GuardianAngel That is all well and dandy in real life, but these are manipulative producers she and the guys are going to have to deal with. And then there will be the editing. Not to mention, most of these guys are not there for her and are totally unsuitable. I just do not see things going well. I foresee another raccoon chat in her future.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:24 am

@Sprite. laugh out loud
Not only all that, but, I find it ‘ interesting / suspicious ‘ that on Monday, they were really advertising for  CASTING for Clare and Matt’s season’s . Which, we all know, the latter, is Full on complete, and has broken records of registration. So, with so little time before Clare ‘s filming starts, - apparently days away possibly - it seems to me that they are scrambling to find enough ‘ right candidates’ for her. Of course, they didn’t just advertise for Matt, that would look strange, so they used his name to piggy back on, I might be off but to me it’s a sign that their ‘ cast ‘ for Clare is not making their storyboard work as they want.
As long as they go to Hawaii, I’ll probably be curious enough to watch the train wreck...go by. It’s all a rehearsal for Matt IMO anyway.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:27 am

I was wondering how ABC would juggle DWTS and Clare's season. Showing them during the same timeframe makes sense.

As for Clare's cast, my biggest fear is that it will be like JoJo's cast, with too many random, unsuitable guys looking for their 15 minutes.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr