SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat May 16, 2020 6:58 am

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1260737847998451713?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Opal Mon May 18, 2020 4:35 pm

Tonight would have been the season 16 premiere of the Bachelorette staring Clare Crawley. I wonder if she feels hopeful that a premiere date will still happen eventually.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2020 9:11 pm

So many have to be patient for so many reason's during this crazy time. I'm sure Clare is thinking about her season and knows she needs to continue being patient.

IDK how they are going to pull this off, but I hope somehow they are able to come up with a method that works for all involved.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:48 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1271423877361602560?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:54 am

RS's info makes sense with pavalygurl's info. Clare rarely posts on SM it's it's going to be difficult to track her whereabouts. I think we'll have to depend on SM spotting her and taking pics.

pavalygurl wrote:LA County has given the ok for tv/film production to resume as of Friday June 12, 2020.

Maybe we'll be hearing from tptb soon as to schedule.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:45 pm

No real new info.

It's interesting the only two pictures in the article are Matt James and Brett Engemann.

https://twitter.com/usweekly

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:22 pm

I wonder which one's she spoke with!

Due to the delay in Crawley’s season, there have been discussions to recasting her group overall, since the men — who were announced publicly on March 11 have now had the chance to speak with Crawley themselves. Additionally, as Chris Harrison recently pointed out, the same group may not be available again whenever the season does resume.

“I think where this is really great for Clare is that every guy who will be on her season will know there is no chance of becoming The Bachelor, so they should really all be there only for Clare,” ABC exec Rob Mills pointed out in an interview with Variety on Friday.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/clare-crawley-had-no-idea-matt-james-would-be-named-the-bachelor/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder which one's she spoke with!

Due to the delay in Crawley’s season, there have been discussions to recasting her group overall, since the men — who were announced publicly on March 11 have now had the chance to speak with Crawley themselves. Additionally, as Chris Harrison recently pointed out, the same group may not be available again whenever the season does resume.

“I think where this is really great for Clare is that every guy who will be on her season will know there is no chance of becoming The Bachelor, so they should really all be there only for Clare,” ABC exec Rob Mills pointed out in an interview with Variety on Friday.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/clare-crawley-had-no-idea-matt-james-would-be-named-the-bachelor/

To the bolded: IMO that is EXACTLY what will make it MORE difficult to find appropriate candidates. Plus, sometimes, a contestant could become Bachelor later then the next season, which proves that Mills and cie.had casted Matt already with that role in mind and that now that he IS officially skipping over the Bachelorette gig, she will have even more obstacles in having genuine and age appropriate guys sign up.
I agree with many and @Sprite it’s gonna be a #crapshow ....IMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:35 pm

Copying my comment from Matt James Discussion thread:

Can we skip Claire's season and fast forward to January? I think 2020 is a bust anyway!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:16 pm

Astrobach wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder which one's she spoke with!

To the bolded: IMO that is EXACTLY what will make it MORE difficult to find appropriate candidates. Plus, sometimes, a contestant could become Bachelor later then the next season, which proves that Mills and cie.had casted Matt already with that role in mind and that now that he IS officially skipping over the Bachelorette gig, she will have even more obstacles in having genuine and age appropriate guys sign up.
I agree with many and @Sprite it’s gonna be a #crapshow ....IMO

Don't forget the fact there will be no traveling either. I wonder how many men will still be interested in her. I guess there will be a smaller group of men and less episodes. I guess they will pick up the "normal" filming schedule with Matt in September.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:27 pm

I'm definitely more excited for the Bachelor but I was never that interested in Clare as lead. Will probably watch since the options may be limited come this fall.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:51 pm

@albean99 I agree I will probably watch as other fall options will definitely be limited. My daughter, who is close friends with someone at a network, was told there would be a heavy focus on reality TV and game shows simply because of filming "difficulties."

I have been whining that DirectTV cut my east coast feed but I can easily survive Clare's season as I feel lukewarm about it. Looking forward to the anticipated cr@pshow opportunities though with anticipation but can watch on west coast time.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr