SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:53 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1291416991560011776?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:06 pm

RS is soooo done hehehe

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:43 pm

This is so much crazy that I fear it will overshadow any relationship ... if there is one. Usually, the more twists and turns they add, the more it means the season is a big, old mess. With Clare I expected nothing less.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:14 pm

https://twitter.com/Life_and_Style/status/1291419520737972226?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:45 pm

suzq wrote:Well Ashley did say in an IG story last week that they (she and Jared) got a COVID test because they were traveling this week.  So, if that is true than they both may be at La Quinta.  I just assumed at the time that they were going to visit his family in Rhode island because their 1 - year anniversary is next week.  They were married in Rhode Island and I think their plan was to visit.  However, with COVID and maybe an appearance on the Bachelorette -- they decided to do this instead.  I hope La Quinta is a good way to spend your anniversary.  After Amanda said that she was going on a "staycation" in Palms Springs and heard that Becca Tilley and Tanya Rad were as well -- I wondered if Ashley and Jared would be, too.  Becca and Tanya have an I Heart Podcast, Ashley does, too and so does Jared.  Would they be doing some kind of I Heart event with the contestants?  

re the bold: La Quinta would be a fabulous place to spend an anniversary. I think there must be different sections to the resort because when i was younger i was there for a friend’s bachelorette weekend. We stayed in her family’s custom built vacation home which was gorgeous. It was surrounded by other custom built homes. I think the Spanish Revival buildings must be in a different section because I don’t remember seeing them. The very long entry with waterfalls to the resort are spectacular. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:45 pm

Zaynab wrote:RS is soooo done hehehe

I kind of feel the same. Too much going on. It does overshadow the love story that we were hoping to watch for several months on our tv’s. Instead it looks like the guys are being sequestered at the resort for the remainder of filming and maybe there’s some side show they’re filming to keep them entertained. Of course all these people might be brought in for groups dates because they can’t go anywhere exciting. I really don’t know and it’s really more annoying at this point. Jmo

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:52 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/Life_and_Style/status/1291419520737972226?s=20

If true, not good for us! laugh out loud

Luckily, they were allowed to have their phones while they did all the prep work, photoshoots and preliminary interviews,”

Insanity!

“Someone was called back twice, went through the whole quarantine process for 10 days, was cut and then seven days later was called back a third time! At that point, he just declined,” dished the insider.

The first part of the article if true is depressing. The part about Tayshia and how excited they are is more encouraging.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:24 pm

RS tweeted that things aren't exactly what they are being portrayed by the media if someone wants to bring that tweet over. I don't see how he's getting much info at all.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:25 pm

He's also saying one main narrative going around is probably false.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:31 pm

I think it’s that they didn’t talk before hand which I’ve seen basically us weekly, et, e online all the news outlet report that they did.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:43 pm

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Bachelor-in-paradise-tayisha-buckle-up-its-getting-crazy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:12 pm

Despite what RS says about BIP not being filmed, I think that is wrong. We have Wells there bartending, we have several ladies at the resort, we have lots of guys there. I am thinking that this may be more of a weird version of BIP where they are bringing in bachettes per se and trying to match them up to the guys of this season to see if another love story sticks and comes out of the match ups.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr